Thread: Sorry Boys, Interclubs...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Sorry Boys, Interclubs...

Myself and another member on this board would like to look into setting-up an Interclub in Ireland but are unsure of how to go about it. I've emailed the Interclub Centre and another Interclub in another country but neither have given me any advice. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    Myself and another member on this board would like to look into setting-up an Interclub in Ireland but are unsure of how to go about it. I've emailed the Interclub Centre and another Interclub in another country but neither have given me any advice. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
    Mate the only real way to go about it would be through the Interclub Centre...but I cant imagine why they would not reply to you. Do they have a number you could possibly call?

Inter Club Sydney (Australia) are relatively new, I'm sure they could be helpful if you contacted them and asked how they went about it.

BTW, where in Ireland do you hail from? My brother just moved out of Galway after a 2 year stint.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Mate the only real way to go about it would be through the Interclub Centre...but I cant imagine why they would not reply to you. Do they have a number you could possibly call?

Inter Club Sydney (Australia) are relatively new, I'm sure they could be helpful if you contacted them and asked how they went about it.

BTW, where in Ireland do you hail from? My brother just moved out of Galway after a 2 year stint.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm not Irish, I'm Welsh but I live in the south-east of Ireland. I emailed the Interclub centre through www.inter.it but they don't seem to have a phone number though I will try Interclub Sydney. Did your brother enjoy Galway?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Yeah he did not mind it, although you can imagine the transition into the weather would of been a shocker!

He says the Irish are, generally speaking, very nice people however they are still very simple minded folk still 20 years behind..lol

& yes, IC Sydney should hopefully be able to help.

Also, Stefan (a member on here) knows a bit about it, hopefully he is nice enough to speak up about it, but you know those South Africans, they'll do nothing without a bribe!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Yeah he did not mind it, although you can imagine the transition into the weather would of been a shocker!

He says the Irish are, generally speaking, very nice people however they are still very simple minded folk still 20 years behind..lol

& yes, IC Sydney should hopefully be able to help.

Also, Stefan (a member on here) knows a bit about it, hopefully he is nice enough to speak up about it, but you know those South Africans, they'll do nothing without a bribe!
    Must be referring to those aussies.

Gallese I can give you the email address of the guy who runs the local SA inter club but the club is a bit unorganized at the moment. Only been going for two years but the guy runs it isn't doing a great job. He might be able to help you but may not. So give me a pm if you want his email address.

I got this info from Jake when I was trying to setup a local SA one, it never materialized and this info is a bit old but might help you.

First of all, for the extra-European Fan Clubs minimum amount of members is 25. Every member has to pay 13 euros for the member material. The material will be sent to you and you will have to send it to every member so you might want to add something extra for the postage and other fees. We decided that the annual membership fee is 20 euros. Basically first you have to find at least 25 Inter fans in South Africa who are willing to join and pay the annual fee. (Btw, members under 14 have to pay only 6 euros, but they are not included in that minimum of 25 members).

After you are sure that you can get at least 25 members then you can "get started". You'll have to contact Antonio Pisino, who is the coordinator for the foreign Inter Clubs. He will send you the needed material and instructions. Only problem might be, that Signor Pisino only speaks italian and no one at CCIC (Head Organisation of Inter Clubs) speaks english. Signor Pisino's e-mail is antoniopisino@freesurf.ch but be sure that youll send the mail in italian, otherwise your mail will bounce back. I can also email you the stuff he sent me, just give me your email. Lots of information can be found at http://interclub.inter.it but that site too is only available in italian.

Next thing to do is to collect the membership fees from your members and then send the money to CCIC and they'll register your fan club and send the fan material.

That's about it. I'll be glad to help you if needed. If you just can find enough Inter fans and someone who speaks italian it'll be easy.

Ciao,
    Jake
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Thanks lads!
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Have you tried interclubmalta?

They're one of the biggest inter clubs in the world they may help you out.

www.interclubmalta.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Toninho View Post
    Have you tried interclubmalta?

They're one of the biggest inter clubs in the world they may help you out.

www.interclubmalta.com
    Thanks. I will try emailing that guy at the Interclub centre. My Italian is ok though not great so hopefully he'll understand me.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

By the way, on here I've noticed a few of you have an Inter shirt with a number beside it, what is that?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    email the owner of inter club london

www.interclublondon.co.uk
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can write to the Maltese guy in English

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    By the way, on here I've noticed a few of you have an Inter shirt with a number beside it, what is that?
    I think once you have a certain number of posts you can pick a number sort of like the players have numbers. Will look for the thread on this later.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Here's the thread: http://www.forzainterforums.com/foru...hlight=numbers

Tim used to do the numbers stuff but he left the forum so not sure if someone else can do it but I will find out for you.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I can continue it of course.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Interclub In Ireland? Galway? This closely reminds me of my dreams. 14 years old and live in galway. Let me know how that works out
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.