Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: IMG bbcode in Signature.

  1. #1
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,326
    Thanked
    2,483 times



    IMG bbcode in Signature.

    Hello Admins,

    Maybe it's time to enable and IMG bbcode for signatures, so we can add logos, banners, in our signatures.
    It's problem size of photo we put in signature? Sure we can solve and that problem, it's one plugin called: Image Resizer, and with that plugin you can make sizes ex: 500 x 200 .. and every image posted with size more of 500 x 200 will be resized to more little ...

    (sorry for my english)
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  2. #2
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,677
    Thanked
    5,698 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Nope...

    Never, never, never

    Image in signatures are extremely irritating and if you guys want to display your creativity in creating graphic files, we can held a monthly contest of avatar or wallpaper or something but images in signature is just something completely unnecessary and doesn't contribute anything at all.

  3. #3
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,326
    Thanked
    2,483 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Nope...

    Never, never, never
    OK, no problem..
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  4. #4
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree with handoyo. Images slow down the site and make the site inaccessible for people with slow or limited bandwith connections.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  5. #5
    ALAIN7's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 09
    Posts
    653
    Thanked
    2 times

    Malta

    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Nope...

    Never, never, never

    Image in signatures are extremely irritating and if you guys want to display your creativity in creating graphic files, we can held a monthly contest of avatar or wallpaper or something but images in signature is just something completely unnecessary and doesn't contribute anything at all.
    Just make a size limit so they won't be irritating.

  6. #6
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntPenguin View Post
    Just make a size limit so they won't be irritating.
    Then you guys won't be happy because it would be the size of an avatar.

    Like I already explained if we allow picture signature it will slow down the forum plus hurt those with limited and slow bandwith connections.

    You guys can share pictures and wallpapers in specific threads. No reason to have picture signatures.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  7. #7
    ALAIN7's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 09
    Posts
    653
    Thanked
    2 times

    Malta

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Then you guys won't be happy because it would be the size of an avatar.

    Like I already explained if we allow picture signature it will slow down the forum plus hurt those with limited and slow bandwith connections.

    You guys can share pictures and wallpapers in specific threads. No reason to have picture signatures.
    ok lol.

  8. #8
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,677
    Thanked
    5,698 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I agree with handoyo. Images slow down the site and make the site inaccessible for people with slow or limited bandwith connections.
    Yea, and it's not only about accessibility.

    Sorry about this rant but for me

    Images in signatures like

    "Quaresma - The Mustang"
    "Adriano - The Emperor"
    With some flashy stuff

    Those are just for freaking 13 year old ZOMG-I-have-orgasm-over-trivela-on-YouTube popcorn fans.

  9. #9
    ALAIN7's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 09
    Posts
    653
    Thanked
    2 times

    Malta

    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Yea, and it's not only about accessibility.

    Sorry about this rant but for me

    Images in signatures like

    "Quaresma - The Mustang"
    "Adriano - The Emperor"
    With some flashy stuff

    Those are just for freaking 13 year old ZOMG-I-have-orgasm-over-trivela-on-YouTube popcorn fans.

  10. #10
    Enricos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanked
    29 times
    Fav. Player
    Cordoba

    Belgium

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adding to this that numerous polls have already been held on this subject in which the majority of people voted negative.
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

    www.forzainterforums.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •