Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carini for Cannavaro

Carini for Cannavaro

Again Gazzetta was right (and everyone else this time around too). For the record this doesnīt make me wrong just makes me the last to accept the move since I wouldnīt settle for anything less than official confirmation. Thatīs just who I am, hehe.
    So Cannavaro is Bianconeri now. And Carini is Nerazzurri. This is either brillant or a very stupid move. It depends on the Israeli doctors judgement on his tibia problem. If he will never recover Juve have been screwed big time. If on the other hand he will recover we have sold one of the best players in the world to one of our rivals and getting a great young goalkeeper instead. This wonīt be a great catastrophy either since he will loose his pace within a couple of years either way. So it is IMO either brillant or a catastrophy. We will know pretty soon though. So I rate it either 10/10 or 3/10 for Inter. Depending on the guyīs health. Also this is a huge gamble for Juve.

Message directly to Cannavaro: You were never loyal to us anyway, and it is now clear to me why you never gave a reason for why you decided to go to Euro 2004. You never played as Super Canna for us and this was partially your own fault. Also I lost patience with you months ago where you made me nervous for our defence everytime you played. Unless you had stayed with us and recovered from your tibia problem and ALSO played as Super Canna for at least one season I wouldnīt consider you truly a player with an Inter heart. You were only here for the money and the free drinks it seems to me. And since you wanna go to Juve, please do. Unless you recover from your injury we wonīt miss you anyway. Go to Gobbi and I hope you never recover from your injury in your spell at Juve! If that happens I will just dislike your guts even more.

My Facchetti theory: Facchetti was part of Grande Inter so he knows perfectly well what club heart the players need to win trophies. Therefore he realised that Canna did not possess this club heart, hence wanting him out for the better of Inter assuming he would never recover from his injury anyway. So he convinces Moratti to let him go to Juve and get a long term goalkeeper to replace Toldo - Carini. In the end we win and Gobbi loose. If my theory is true it is likely that Canna got information from Israel that only he, Inter and Juve knows. (Canna obviously telling Juve about it). Information that he can not recover from his injury.

I refuse to believe that even Moratti would be stupid enough to give Juve Super Canna for Carini so Iīm guessing they know something we donīt: My bet is the Fachetti theory. However if we give Juve Super Canna it will be one of the worst deals Moratti approved ever. But like I said: I donīt believe so.

On the other hand, why would Moggi take Cannavaro if he will never be 100% fit?? Well to be honest I considered him a genius before this transfer market. Then surprisingly we actually did better than Juve during the Market. They still have circus defence, with Canna in top form they still have mini circus. So now I wouldnīt be surprised at all if they accepted Canna as he is now. Also because they had to sign someone...

For Only Inter
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Nicely written and it cheered me up a little!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

We did better than Juve in transfer market? Please save me from this crap and that nonsense about Canna. You should consider a career as a stand-up comedian or something.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Thanx for the compliments, Fabio. Hope it will chear someone up at least.

You say NO! But not WHY you say no, Jake.

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Thanx for the compliments, Fabio. Hope it will chear someone up at least.

You say NO! But not WHY you say no, Jake.
    Well you didn't base your 'facts' on anything, why should I?

Iīll tell you my reasons tomorrow. Unless I get sick.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I hope Cannavaro recovers in time for the Juventus - Inter match. And then Materazzi will break his shin and put his footballing career to a fvcking end!!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

OK...

1) Combi said he will never recover. He is extremely great doctor. (New information, at least to me).

2) We valued Cannavaro as € 10 million. Thatīs not much: Super Canna is worth maybe € 25 million. But Canna who will never recover is only worth € 10 million at most.

3) He went to Israel. According to the guy wíth the Ronaldo avatar it is one of the best hospitals in the world. So it makes sense that Cannavaro tries to get cured there. But even they cannot do anything, Combiīs diagnosis is right.

4) Facchetti meanwhile has picked up that Canna hasnīt been playing 100% for Inter. Whether it is lack of determination or the tibia. After he gets info that his tibia problem cannot be cured he starts analysing his games and general attitude. He finds that he doesnīt have an Inter heart.

5) Now some of Manciniīs strategy is to make the players have fun, and in that way unleash talents like Recoba for example. If Canna had stayed as a big name star a lot of the players would follow his example. And if that example continued to be very bad it wouldnīt only be bad for Canna himself but Interīs entire atmosphere. Another thing is that we are trying to build a team that is DETERMINED and has DEDICATION for the team. Canna had neither... So being the big name player he is he would have to much of a bad influence on players who admire him. Hence having him in the squad would be working against the entire plan.

6) So basically Canna is seen as a weak link for us. And with the information that he will never recover Facchetti makes Moratti swap him with Carini. Well knowing that it would only be a minor improvement for Juve anyway. Better that they get Canna than Campbell or any other great defender, Facchetti convince Moratti to think.

7) In the end Juve is cheated: In comes a "gift", but a defect "gift" that doesnīt work properly. Inter get a great talent.

8) Real rejected Canna too. Another indicator that his injury is uncureable. Totally forgot about that, sorry.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Great, so we outsmarted Juventus eh? Wanna hear my theory?
    • 1) The Israeli doctor suck a$$. He knows shit and his diagnosis on Canna's injury is wrong. Or, he could have been on Juve's payroll. :p

2) As proven by our past medical records, Combi is one hell of a bad physio. You yourselves has been ranting that we need 3 players for each position because of our injury nightmare.

3) Juve has a better physio who knows how to cure Canna's injury.

How bout that? All of our theories are purely speculations. Juve are not that stupid. This is not some monopoly game.

Handyo

They sold/loaned Maresca didnīt they? But thatīs probably the only stupid move you think they made.

So no use debating with ya. Because we view is almost complete opposite... Again...

Combiīs job isnīt to cure our players. He has to diagnose them and say what can be done. Quite a miracle that he cured Ronaldo for example. Or was that another doctor back then? Canīt remember...

He said Canna has to live with it. I believe it, you donīt. No use discussing...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Another move by Juve that wasn't too clever either yesterday was Miccoli--->Fiorentina incidently!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Yeah, they have 4 strikers now.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Juve depends heavily on some key players: Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta in defence, Nedved and Emerson in the middle.

Injuries to any of those players will be a disaster for them cause they can't replace them.

Now, how many chances than none of those players will get injured?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The cool thing is that if ADP gets injured(likely) then Juve have just 3 strikers left!

Fabio 2
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Oh and may I just add that one of them would be the marvellous Marcelo Zalayeta!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

You guys seem to have totally lost it. You don't need to have a 30 player squad in order to win lo scudetto or CL. With a smaller squad there'll be more playing time for everyone and using the youngsters in injury crisis is possible. This is not a game of CM, you don't need to have 2-3 world class players for every position.

Lost it? Well canīt we disagree with you?

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Lost it? Well canīt we disagree with you?
    Yeah you can, but that means you're wrong.

Well nice to see that you have confidence in your opinions, Jake.

But if I say that we are right, does it make any of us right? None of us holds the truth pal. At least not in this case. Thatīs for sure.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

7) In the end Juve is cheated: In comes a "gift", but a defect "gift" that doesnīt work properly. Inter get a great talent.

8) Real rejected Canna too. Another indicator that his injury is uncureable. Totally forgot about that, sorry.
    It is unfeasible to even think that Juventus, traditional masters of the transfer market were to be so foolish as to essentially, exchange Carini for Cannavaro. You see, not only do you have to look at it from Inter's point of view but from Juventus' as well.

The Juventini would be glad to accept a first choice defender for a goalkeeper that wasn't even in their plans for the season. The only question here is Cannavaro's injury - and herein, is Juventus' direct involvement in the transfer. Do you really think they would be fooled into making a bad deal?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B