Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
Results 701 to 710 of 710

Thread: The Workout Thread

  1. #701
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    1,848
    Thanked
    3,791 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    CC, Rasha never tried to insult you so that's really petty to add that into your signature imo.
    There's also a grammatical error in the signature.


    Spoiler: . 

  2. #702
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanked
    939 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    I dont do body building and i have never even gone within touching distance of a gym (where the route to the pub/club didnt go past one), but i know for a fact protein is used for energy, can even provide multiple sources which are better than bodybuilding.com, i just did a project where i had to build an electrical system which was essentially an upgraded fit bit and demonstrated it today successfully
    Provide it please, I'd love to learn something new. Of course while going on a ketogenic diet. I love facts backed up by sources because then I can actually learn something from a reliable source instead of just listening to you and trust that you're right. If I would do that then after a summer of Enjoy's all facts I'd get mad.

    If your body is using the protein as a source of energy then you're not doing the diet right. I don't know about Rasha's sort of diet where the protein is used as energy but I'm talking about Ketogenic diet and I hope you stay on topic. I am well aware of that protein can be used as energy I think the process is called gluconeogenesis?

    On ketogenic diet your body uses Fat as energy and rather will use the protein for other processes as maintaining muscle in my case or in other cases building muscle. Anybody who have read Biochemistry knows this and if you want a source I'll gladly back it up.


    P.S Bodybuilding.com isn't a bad source. Read some of their articles that is backed up by many other sources. It's like a wikipedia but for this type of content. Judge the site after you've done some reasearch there.
    Last edited by Candreva Crosses; 27 Apr 17 at 00:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...
    - Kids, start listen to Rasha

  3. #703
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanked
    13,006 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    bro don't start being annoying. Rasha clearly said that its easier to just cut down on calories than forcing the body to burn fat as a source of energy. there's a reason we eat carbs, and there's a reason the body burns carbs first.

    - - - Updated - - -

    by the way, I'd love to see the face of a nutritionist, if you told him that you are using reddit and bodybuilding as a "source"
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  4. #704
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanked
    939 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    bro don't start being annoying. Rasha clearly said that its easier to just cut down on calories than forcing the body to burn fat as a source of energy. there's a reason we eat carbs, and there's a reason the body burns carbs first.

    - - - Updated - - -

    by the way, I'd love to see the face of a nutritionist, if you told him that you are using reddit and bodybuilding as a "source"
    Tell the nutritionist I'm using this as a source. Or just say that everyone is on steroids.

    I'm not continuing to post to be annoying and I hope Rasha doesn't feel that way. I tried this diet first time this year and I've noticed how people are so strong against it(I'm not saying Rasha is). Clearly there were people here who was interested in Ketogenic diet and I'd like to, scratch that, I'd love to show them the way by trying to answer their questions.

    I don't have time to explain everything and I rather post some links that have every answer to their question. For some people that may not be enough and that's fine. I've posted some links below and I hope they think that's more reliable than reddit and bodybuilding even if the two sites I mentioned have their information from bullet-proof sources.

    EDIT:

    The reason I post bodybuilding.com and reddit is that they talk in a language that makes everyone understand and is more easy to read. I can gladly get sources that will make a nutritionist happy but that doesn't really matter since the information from bodybuilding and reddit is backed up from the site of www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4113752/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3945587/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3826507/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3080383/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3009973/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3009973/

    First 3 sources could be good to read to learn more about ketosis and the other ones is just some cases of how beneficial it has been for example for people with diabetis type 2
    Last edited by Candreva Crosses; 27 Apr 17 at 00:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...
    - Kids, start listen to Rasha

  5. #705
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanked
    13,006 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    no one is really saying that it doesn't work lol. Rasha just said that it may not be necessary to put your body through that stress. Don't be so oversimplistic on these issues, especially on things that could be detrimental to someones health.

    you speak of this religiously, ive seen pot heads be calmer when they speak of pot
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  6. #706
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanked
    939 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    There's also a grammatical error in the signature.


    Spoiler: . 
    Sorry, English isn't my first language.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    no one is really saying that it doesn't work lol. Rasha just said that it may not be necessary to put your body through that stress. Don't be so oversimplistic on these issues, especially on things that could be detrimental to someones health.
    You need to read the conversation that has been going on. We went past that, now people are saying that the protein is used as energy on the ketogenic diet. Someone even had a project.

    detrimental This diet can even fight cancer, you need to read the sources I just linked up to make your nutritionist happy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Clearly it seems I'm doing more harm than good. If anyone is interested in keto, just PM instead

    #imout

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...
    - Kids, start listen to Rasha

  7. #707
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanked
    2,806 times
    Fav. Player
    brat ljajic

    Serbia

    3
    just because i disagree with you doesnt mean you need to insult me thats first thing and such a shitty atribute

    im in sport of all kind of weight lifting i dont need articles about keto... also there is no need for me to google for artcles to back up my statements, i have people around me i have worked with and i have myself ( i could also put my transformation but i wont ).. if you cant understand such a basic thing its the best to agree to disagree ( pajos moto )
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    If Messi leaves Barcelona before he's 30, I will cut off my cock and feed it to a hungry boar who's masturbating to a chimp fucking a 3 legged zebra under a bridge which has the permit to be demolished but hasn't been yet.

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #708
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,194
    Thanked
    11,077 times
    Fav. Player
    Banega, Gabigol

    Belgium

    54
    Rasha, how did you help that dude lose that much?
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #709
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanked
    2,806 times
    Fav. Player
    brat ljajic

    Serbia

    3
    Somehow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    If Messi leaves Barcelona before he's 30, I will cut off my cock and feed it to a hungry boar who's masturbating to a chimp fucking a 3 legged zebra under a bridge which has the permit to be demolished but hasn't been yet.

  12. Thanks (2): KevinB, MVD

  13. #710
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,194
    Thanked
    11,077 times
    Fav. Player
    Banega, Gabigol

    Belgium

    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    Somehow
    Praise the lord
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  14. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •