Thread: The Workout Thread

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    low carb could slow your metabolism and you dont want that

i dont know if you knew that you are also burning your protein as a fuel not only fats..

i think that nobody should go as low as 20gr.. there is no need when you can do the math and see where is your BM and calculate how many calories you need to be in caloric deficit and take fucken time and not crushing your metablism even more ... my two cents
    Nice facts bro, can you back it up though? There is many athleths doing the ketogen diet without using the protein as fuel. Just watch the link I linked. It's amazing how many people call ketogenic diet bullshit.

I've done 28days and I'm losing 3pounds a week(very high rate, this I don't recommend but I won't be cutting for much more), with that rate I should lose muscle to according to many people. But nope, my deadlift got higher, my bench got higher and my squat got higher.

How can you go and call it bs when you've never tried it and it actually works for people? Incompetent
    #staypositive
    #that'sfuckedup

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

you're all on steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

3. Thanks (2): Dylan, Howl

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Keto does work but imho it's a torture... Fats are not such an efficient source of energy as carbs are (that's why our body stores all that fat and primarily uses carbs instead). So the consequence is that with keto your metabolism slows down. It's like trying to make an old train go burning something less suited than coal: it can work but it would slow down the train.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you're all on steroids
    How are them balloon animals?

6. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Keto does work but imho it's a torture... Fats are not such an efficient source of energy as carbs are (that's why our body stores all that fat and primarily uses carbs instead). So the consequence is that with keto your metabolism slows down. It's like trying to make an old train go burning something less suited than coal: it can work but it would slow down the train.
    No torture here. I feel so fucking great. Energetic and every day I wake up I never feel tired no matter if I slept 6 hours or 8. Our body stores fat because we are ment to burn fat not fucking sugars. Sugar is a drug. Many people does Keto with working out. Tell me how people lose all that weight without muscle loss if the metabolism slows down?

When I was on carbs everyday I woke up I felt like an old train but now on ketogenic diet the old train is working as a young one, weird huh.

EDIT:

I won't lie, the first 1-4 days fell like hell. But try quitting a drug that you're addicted of, of course it will feel like hell.
    #staypositive
    #that'sfuckedup

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    How are them balloon animals?
    good, where were you on the morning bike ride?
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    good, where were you on the morning bike ride?
    The green zone. Arguably the flowiest zone of them all.

Fav. Player
    brat ljajic

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Nice facts bro, can you back it up though? There is many athleths doing the ketogen diet without using the protein as fuel. Just watch the link I linked. It's amazing how many people call ketogenic diet bullshit.

I've done 28days and I'm losing 3pounds a week(very high rate, this I don't recommend but I won't be cutting for much more), with that rate I should lose muscle to according to many people. But nope, my deadlift got higher, my bench got higher and my squat got higher.

How can you go and call it bs when you've never tried it and it actually works for people? Incompetent
    bro.. i dont need to back up anything to you, all i said is a FACT.. i dont need your reddit shit cus i have a gym full of different profile people.. i will post a transformation of my friend to back up a freaken FACT.

i know i didnt say it doesnt work, there is just no need for that.. and with that transformation youll se there is no need
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    If Messi leaves Barcelona before he's 30, I will cut off my cock and feed it to a hungry boar who's masturbating to a chimp fucking a 3 legged zebra under a bridge which has the permit to be demolished but hasn't been yet.

Fav. Player
    brat ljajic

Serbia

this is a year and few months long transformation without any keto fuckig dog shit ...

from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...

as i have said you just need to be patient with cutting... and should never go as low as 20gr

thats my fucken argument
    If Messi leaves Barcelona before he's 30, I will cut off my cock and feed it to a hungry boar who's masturbating to a chimp fucking a 3 legged zebra under a bridge which has the permit to be demolished but hasn't been yet.

12. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post

this is a year and few months long transformation without any keto fuckig dog shit ...

from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...

as i have said you just need to be patient with cutting... and should never go as low as 20gr

thats my fucken argument
    Wtf are you talking about? Cutting is kcal in and kcal out. You can be eating low as 20g carbs a day and still get fat.

You stating "never" it's fucking incompetens. People are doing it right now and it's working for them?

People with type 2 diabetes has done this and guess what, it was so beneficial for them they got "cured". I don't say it works for everyone but it fucking works. You should do more research. #fact

Are you a MD?
    #staypositive
    #that'sfuckedup

Fav. Player
    brat ljajic

Serbia

god damnnnn kid ... you should read again what i wrote

it works but why would you go that low when you can cut down with more carbs? thats the main fucking questin.. ask yourself that

dont wanna waste any time on you ... if i helped that guy anything im glad