Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Siro Gentleman 2009

Fav. Player
    Captano , Maic

San Siro Gentleman 2009

And Santon Get the prize for the best young man in Italy

Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

Netherlands

What prize did Maicon get?
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Best goal, against Torino:

Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    It was a great goal but im surprised one of Ibra's strike didn't win it...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Seriously? Well that's farcical, honestly. Ibra's scorpio against Bologna was easily the best goal Inter has scored since 01/02 (When I start following them passionately)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

In fact it can be one of the best individual goals in the history of football.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Ibra his goal already won the best goal of Serie A 2008 award. This are just more 'friendley' prices that only count in San Siro.

I think it's more of a gesture to Maicon for all that he did this season for us. And besides, it is just a really great goal after all. All the passing, all the views and with the final touch, the great shot. It's a complete perfect action from our defence to their goal. I can say this is just one of the best goals, so it deserves a price.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Indonesia

That's all correct, Gasp, but that kind of goals happens all the time. In fact, I actually prefer Deki's against Chievo better than Maicon. But Ibra's goal is just ridiculous. RIDICULOUS WITH CAPITAL LETTERS!

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    To be honest, I disagree Han. Ibra's vs Bologna was as simple as sticking your foot out at the correct angle and making the correct connection with the ball. I'm not claiming to be better than or equal to Ibra as a footballer, but it's honestly not that difficult to do and I think Ibra has scored many more beautiful goals.

Ones that come to mind include one against Torino in the 06/07 season, and against CSKA Moscow in the 07/08 UCL.

And Inter's best goal since 01/02? I respect your opinion but I will disagree with that statement for as long as I live I'm afraid.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    This was one of my fave's...

***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    To be honest, I disagree Han. Ibra's vs Bologna was as simple as sticking your foot out at the correct angle and making the correct connection with the ball. I'm not claiming to be better than or equal to Ibra as a footballer, but it's honestly not that difficult to do and I think Ibra has scored many more beautiful goals.

Ones that come to mind include one against Torino in the 06/07 season, and against CSKA Moscow in the 07/08 UCL.

And Inter's best goal since 01/02? I respect your opinion but I will disagree with that statement for as long as I live I'm afraid.
    I know it has an element of luck to it but no other player in the world can do it like that. I mean, not my scoring that kind of goal but the way Ibra did it was spectacular.

With regards to Inter's best goal since 01/02, I stand by my opinion, strongly.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I know it has an element of luck to it but no other player in the world can do it like that. I mean, not my scoring that kind of goal but the way Ibra did it was spectacular.

With regards to Inter's best goal since 01/02, I stand by my opinion, strongly.
    I know someone who could even score more beautiful. Mattia Destro (our next youth product who will make it to the first team).
    Only he didn't had the luck Ibra got. Besides, with the goal of Maicon the work before the goal was just BEAUTIFUL. It's not only the shot on goal, but the work in total. Then I would prefer the goal of Maicon.

Destro with almost a more beautiful goal than Ibra:

StraordiMario Balotelli

One of the best his goals for this season...

Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    I know someone who could even score more beautiful. Mattia Destro (our next youth product who will make it to the first team).
    Only he didn't had the luck Ibra got. Besides, with the goal of Maicon the work before the goal was just BEAUTIFUL. It's not only the shot on goal, but the work in total. Then I would prefer the goal of Maicon.

Destro with almost a more beautiful goal than Ibra:
    Thanks for the vid, but no way it's more beautiful. It was too much of a fluke whereas Ibra's was executed to perfection. Maybe if the ball didn't have such a parabolic trajectory and it went straight to goal, it would be.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Maybe you have to play football to understand the difficulty behind Ibra's goal. I have scored plenty of screamers before, but I have never scored or seen anyone score a back heel goal like Ibra did against Bologna...

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
    What prize did Maicon get?
    He gets "The Golden Dildo" He should give it right back to the lady that handed it to him. She'd find it more "useful"
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Maybe you have to play football to understand the difficulty behind Ibra's goal. I have scored plenty of screamers before, but I have never scored or seen anyone score a back heel goal like Ibra did against Bologna...
    I second that. A wicked free kick or long-distance shot can be practiced, and executed to perfection. However, a back-heel goal, (either the one in the air or the one in the last game to win it for Ibra) takes skill, control of your body, balance, coordination, and a bit of luck that only the best have. There's a reason why those sorts of goals are much more rare than the screamer.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    if you're neraz

Universe, it's not that hard to do what Ibra did against Bologna? Do you even play football?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Han, don't overreact. I'd like the lob against Reggina a nicer goal than the scorpio goal. It was a BEAUTY. Scorpio was just a too much of a luck even if Zlatan surely meant it to go that way.