Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: San Siro Gentleman 2009

  1. #1
    InterBoy10's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 09
    Posts
    110
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Captano , Maic



    San Siro Gentleman 2009







    And Santon Get the prize for the best young man in Italy






  2. #2
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,326
    Thanked
    2,483 times



    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  3. #3
    Bob Sacamano's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jan 09
    Posts
    1,496
    Thanked
    1,132 times
    Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

    Netherlands

    What prize did Maicon get?
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

  4. #4
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Best goal, against Torino:

    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  5. #5
    Alessandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 08
    Posts
    7,387
    Thanked
    1,648 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Italy

    84 Forum Supporter
    It was a great goal but im surprised one of Ibra's strike didn't win it...
    ***FORZA INTER***

    Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

    Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

  6. #6
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,676
    Thanked
    5,697 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Seriously? Well that's farcical, honestly. Ibra's scorpio against Bologna was easily the best goal Inter has scored since 01/02 (When I start following them passionately)

  7. #7
    Ilkinio's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Feb 08
    Posts
    5,079
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib



    In fact it can be one of the best individual goals in the history of football.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

  8. #8
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Ibra his goal already won the best goal of Serie A 2008 award. This are just more 'friendley' prices that only count in San Siro.

    I think it's more of a gesture to Maicon for all that he did this season for us. And besides, it is just a really great goal after all. All the passing, all the views and with the final touch, the great shot. It's a complete perfect action from our defence to their goal. I can say this is just one of the best goals, so it deserves a price.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  9. #9
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,676
    Thanked
    5,697 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    That's all correct, Gasp, but that kind of goals happens all the time. In fact, I actually prefer Deki's against Chievo better than Maicon. But Ibra's goal is just ridiculous. RIDICULOUS WITH CAPITAL LETTERS!

  10. #10
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,681
    Thanked
    26,856 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    To be honest, I disagree Han. Ibra's vs Bologna was as simple as sticking your foot out at the correct angle and making the correct connection with the ball. I'm not claiming to be better than or equal to Ibra as a footballer, but it's honestly not that difficult to do and I think Ibra has scored many more beautiful goals.

    Ones that come to mind include one against Torino in the 06/07 season, and against CSKA Moscow in the 07/08 UCL.

    And Inter's best goal since 01/02? I respect your opinion but I will disagree with that statement for as long as I live I'm afraid.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  11. #11
    Alessandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 08
    Posts
    7,387
    Thanked
    1,648 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Italy

    84 Forum Supporter
    This was one of my fave's...

    ***FORZA INTER***

    Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

    Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

  12. #12
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,676
    Thanked
    5,697 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    To be honest, I disagree Han. Ibra's vs Bologna was as simple as sticking your foot out at the correct angle and making the correct connection with the ball. I'm not claiming to be better than or equal to Ibra as a footballer, but it's honestly not that difficult to do and I think Ibra has scored many more beautiful goals.

    Ones that come to mind include one against Torino in the 06/07 season, and against CSKA Moscow in the 07/08 UCL.

    And Inter's best goal since 01/02? I respect your opinion but I will disagree with that statement for as long as I live I'm afraid.
    I know it has an element of luck to it but no other player in the world can do it like that. I mean, not my scoring that kind of goal but the way Ibra did it was spectacular.

    With regards to Inter's best goal since 01/02, I stand by my opinion, strongly.

  13. #13
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I know it has an element of luck to it but no other player in the world can do it like that. I mean, not my scoring that kind of goal but the way Ibra did it was spectacular.

    With regards to Inter's best goal since 01/02, I stand by my opinion, strongly.
    I know someone who could even score more beautiful. Mattia Destro (our next youth product who will make it to the first team).
    Only he didn't had the luck Ibra got. Besides, with the goal of Maicon the work before the goal was just BEAUTIFUL. It's not only the shot on goal, but the work in total. Then I would prefer the goal of Maicon.

    Destro with almost a more beautiful goal than Ibra:

    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  14. #14
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,326
    Thanked
    2,483 times



    One of the best his goals for this season...

    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  15. #15
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,676
    Thanked
    5,697 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    I know someone who could even score more beautiful. Mattia Destro (our next youth product who will make it to the first team).
    Only he didn't had the luck Ibra got. Besides, with the goal of Maicon the work before the goal was just BEAUTIFUL. It's not only the shot on goal, but the work in total. Then I would prefer the goal of Maicon.

    Destro with almost a more beautiful goal than Ibra:
    Thanks for the vid, but no way it's more beautiful. It was too much of a fluke whereas Ibra's was executed to perfection. Maybe if the ball didn't have such a parabolic trajectory and it went straight to goal, it would be.

  16. #16
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,940 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    To be honest, I disagree Han. Ibra's vs Bologna was as simple as sticking your foot out at the correct angle and making the correct connection with the ball. I'm not claiming to be better than or equal to Ibra as a footballer, but it's honestly not that difficult to do and I think Ibra has scored many more beautiful goals.

    Ones that come to mind include one against Torino in the 06/07 season, and against CSKA Moscow in the 07/08 UCL.

    And Inter's best goal since 01/02? I respect your opinion but I will disagree with that statement for as long as I live I'm afraid.

    Maybe you have to play football to understand the difficulty behind Ibra's goal. I have scored plenty of screamers before, but I have never scored or seen anyone score a back heel goal like Ibra did against Bologna...

  17. #17
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    3,611
    Thanked
    1,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    Nigeria

    29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
    What prize did Maicon get?
    He gets "The Golden Dildo" He should give it right back to the lady that handed it to him. She'd find it more "useful"
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  18. #18
    La Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanked
    79 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Maybe you have to play football to understand the difficulty behind Ibra's goal. I have scored plenty of screamers before, but I have never scored or seen anyone score a back heel goal like Ibra did against Bologna...
    I second that. A wicked free kick or long-distance shot can be practiced, and executed to perfection. However, a back-heel goal, (either the one in the air or the one in the last game to win it for Ibra) takes skill, control of your body, balance, coordination, and a bit of luck that only the best have. There's a reason why those sorts of goals are much more rare than the screamer.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

  19. #19
    Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Dec 08
    Posts
    878
    Thanked
    2 times
    Fav. Player
    if you're neraz



    Universe, it's not that hard to do what Ibra did against Bologna? Do you even play football?

  20. #20
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    18,456
    Thanked
    6,544 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Han, don't overreact. I'd like the lob against Reggina a nicer goal than the scorpio goal. It was a BEAUTY. Scorpio was just a too much of a luck even if Zlatan surely meant it to go that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •