Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Marko Arnautovic

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Marko Arnautovic

Since its going to that stage where sites are reporting him having a medical with us I reckon its time to open a specific thread.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=6&a=125208

I reckon its a decent move only worry is this injury he is carrying.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, you saw what happened to Quaresma when he didn't have time to prepare with the squad. I hope it doesn't hamper Marko's pre-season.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Arnautovic 'agrees Inter switch'
    Thursday 28 May, 2009
    The Italian media are adamant that Twente talent Marko Arnautovic has agreed a move to Inter.

The 20-year-old has been touted as the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Inter have sent scouts to watch him.

Arnautovic is currently recovering from a foot injury that will keep him out of action for around two months and is weighing up his future.

The Austrian international has allegedly snubbed the advances of Premier League giants Chelsea because he would rather play for Inter.

The latest Press reports insist that Arnautovic has provisionally agreed a five-year deal with the Italian champions and the Beneamata will pay Twente just over £9m.

Should Ibrahimovic leave Inter this summer, Arnautovic could be his long-term replacement, but the towering hitman is likely to sign whether or not Ibra stays.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti!

Ireland

This is good news, thought Chelski were gonna steal him form under our noses.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

So Arnautovic, Ibra, Milito, Mario and reportedly Cassano. Wtf? 5 strikers?

How will all get proper gametime?
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Should be in this pecking order:

Ibrahimovic
    Milito
    Cassano
    Balotelli
    Arnautovic

If all these turn out true it looks like Balotelli and Arnautovic will be riding the bench....That is if Crespo, Cruz, Obinna, and Suazo all leave lol imagine they all stay..9 Strikers! wooooooo

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    So Arnautovic, Ibra, Milito, Mario and reportedly Cassano. Wtf? 5 strikers?

How will all get proper gametime?
    By fielding a 4-3-3 formation with Ibra and Cassano as flanked forwards, Milito between them.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Arnautovic will be with least playing time but that's his own choice, he precisely wanted to come to Inter and not go on loan. I wouldn't like this arrangement at all, but if Cassano will be the new striker, I can live with this arrangement.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

We can not buy Arnautovic and spend that ~10 million on MF.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

See, skills aside, I don't mind getting this guy or Milito, if it didn't affect Balotelli's play time...

Hungary

I still didn't see anything that makes him better than even the primavera boys (Napoli, Destro). Maybe they can't (or won't) do these useless tricks in game time, but for that you have Zlatan (who can actually make these tricksuseful, which is definitely not the case with this boy, at least of what he showed on these videos...) and that's plenty. So I'm not that sure this was a useful one, I hope he proves me wrong though.
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Spain

hahahahhaha that video sucks! look at minute 1:02 LOL, the guy can't even dribble and flops with the ball.
    First youtube video ever that the player looks awful, and that's difficult eh, congrats to the video maker and to Arnatunovic for make it happen.

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    No, no, no. Do not link to skysport's so called "scout report". They ranked a below average swedish player as a 10/10 potential ability talent.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I'm not sure if this guy really is worth 10m.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    How many of you, who are saying he ain't good enoug, actually saw Marko play?

I mean full matches?

I saw 2 of them but I didnt pay any attention to him, so I dont want to judge him, but I am sure many saw even less then me, but they still keep on saying he ain't good etc etc

Guy is 20 years old, Chelsea and us are after him, and some other clubs for sure too (Arsenal some time ago)
    He is tall, quick, has skills...Can only get better. 10 mil is actually not a big money for such a young player. Let's trust our scouts. Sure they saw lot more matches of Marko then anyone here
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Recalcati claims Arnautovic has passed the medical and he will sign for Inter today.

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

edit.

Now he's said to be in the headquarters of Inter.

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
    Last edited by CafeCordoba; 29 May 09 at 11:24.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah seems its close to done. Whether we agree with all the signings we have to give some credit to branca and oriali. After years of complaining how slow they are with getting things done this summer they are moving fast.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Yeah seems its close to done. Whether we agree with all the signings we have to give some credit to branca and oriali. After years of complaining how slow they are with getting things done this summer they are moving fast.
    Yeah, atm I'm not happy with the mercato generally but one positive thing clearly is that. I'm pretty sure Mourinho is partly behind this, he wants as much deals done as possible before he goes on vacation. Hopefully Branca & Oriali can keep going and try to sell some dead meat more.

So far, the pace looks good.