Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Deco

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF

Deco

Mourinho would like to reunite with this clown. Also Moratti has admitted we are following him.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun13n.html
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun13p.html
    Last edited by alvaro; 14 Aug 09 at 15:56.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It seems it will happen.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Its bad when the only positive thing I can see is that atleast we signed one midfielder who atleast created something in the past.

I also think we are underrating him, he is not great but he isnt that poor. Just average, but better than signing no creativity.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

If Mourinho can get the old Deco out then we'll get a great player. Just look at Figo, he gave us 2 good years, and he depended more on speed than Deco does.

Even if I'd prefer someone like Hernanes, Deco is not a bad option if he comes cheap.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Excellent deal.

Figo just retired so someone has to take his place.

And who be better than another 32 Portuguese player looking forward to spend the last years of his career with the Italian Champions, after a long tiring journey with Porto, Barca and Chelsea?

The guy worked very hard in his career; now it's time for him to earn his easy money and relax.

He can't find a place to do that better than Inter.

Good job Inter. This is how we improve our team and replace Zlatan.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Excellent deal.

Figo just retired so someone has to take his place.

And who be better than another 32 Portuguese player looking forward to spend the last years of his career with the Italian Champions, after a long tiring journey with Porto, Barca and Chelsea?

The guy worked very hard in his career; now it's time for him to earn his easy money and relax.

He can't find a place to do that better than Inter.

Good job Inter. This is how we improve our midfield and replace Zlatan.
    Ditto

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

He is the same as Figo was in 2005.Nobody wanted him because of age, then he proved himself 2 years. Its true the 3. and 4. years were mistake.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

oh well... guess we are not going for a world class midfielder anymore...
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Even at the age of 32, and having won nearly everything, he would still be a significant upgrade to our midfield, which is kinda sad I have to admit.

Best case scenario would be offering him (and him accepting ofc) a 2 year deal, with salary in the region of 3-4mil€, AND signing an young understudy (Pastore, Hazard ..) to sub him. But we'll end up signing him for 3-4 years and wages close to 5mil€. And of course no young apprentice bought, Stankovic will do the trick.
    Last edited by alvaro; 13 Jun 09 at 20:37.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Even at the age of 32, and having won nearly everything, he would still be a significant uprgade to our midfield, which is kinda sad I have to admit.

Best case scenario would be offering him (and him accepting ofc) a 2 year deal, with salary in the region of 3-4mil€, AND signing an young understudy (Pastore, Hazard ..) to sub him. But we'll end up signing him for 3-4 years and wages close to 5mil€. And of course no young apprentice bought, Stankovic will do the trick.
    Spot on. Max 5m€ transfer fee + 2 seasons 3,5m€ salary would do the trick. 3-year long contract should be absolute max in terms of length if the salary would be 3m€ or so, but I really fear that what alvaro said. 4 years and 5m€ per season. Horrible, horrible, more horrible than Vieira.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Short-term I still think Deco can do a decent job, but there are obviously other players we should go for. Anyway, Deco isn't necessarily a bad deal. It's a bit like with Motta; it depends on who get in addition to Deco. It's the bigger picture that matters. But I admit, I'm worried about Inter.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Told you guys, that we needed to open a seperate thread for him.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Told you guys, that we needed to open a seperate thread for him.
    We were hoping we wouldn't need to

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    We were hoping we wouldn't need to
    Spot on.

Only last night I had this horrid, surreal dream where we signed not one, but TWO Deco's.

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Spot on.

Only last night I had this horrid, surreal dream where we signed not one, but TWO Deco's.

loooooooooooooool u really need to get away of any football site for a few weeks.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Jimmy
    I am against this transfer as well. I sorta like Deco, but you know there's a 50/50 chance of him making it here. And if he doesn't make it, we know that Mourinho won't bench him.

Of course, if he is a success then this is a great deal, but the chances are rather slim.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Sadly, there are not much others around these days. Either they are untouchables or 40 mil price tag.

I was for Deco last transfer season, not anymore
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by David Suazo View Post
    Even if I'd prefer someone like Hernanes, Deco is not a bad option if he comes cheap.
    Sao Paolo leader laughed off milan's poor attempt to sign Hernanes for 20 mil, saying they are broke. He said he wants 35 mil for him LOL LOL LOL (c4)

Deco is a quality player, no doubt, question is can Mourinho make him work again. I believe so, because he won't put himself in a bad light.
    And if he will be good for 2 years, it's really a good deal considering that transfer fee.
    For those who want VdV/Sneijder - even if we spend 15 or 20 mil on one of them, nobody can guarantee their success. So with Deco we are risking less money. At least he knows how to win UCL!
    It would be nice not to give him more than 3 year contract, especially after last summer's snub.

Deco transfer is excellent solution as long as we sign 1 more offensive minded player (such as cheap Elano, but Hamsik or Cassano would also be great).

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Let's just hope that if Deco joins us he will deliver at least for 1 season till Coutinho arrives.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Moratti says it's almost done, but since they've not agreed anything with Chelsea, it seems like he's sort of skipping a step.

Arriving after Thiago Motta and Milito?

"The coach asked us Deco and Carvalho and we have moved to please. Our desire is to get them all, and two and I saw with pleasure that the will of both players is to come from us. There is still no agreement with Chelsea, I think we can find it quickly."

From here: http://translate.google.com/translat...D%26a%3D127685