Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Big Help Needed!!!

  1. #1

    Big Help Needed!!!

    Can someone please help me to find out the songs name from this video.

    http://www.my-tv.it/programmi/video.jsp?IdArt=2770

    Its video about Baggio and hes career and the song that goes with video is amaizing, beautiful, fantastic and incredibile. :grin:
    I was trying to find out in my school and nobody knows it.

    Please hel me guys!!! :?: :sad:

  2. #2
    Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,408
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n



    Re: Big Help Needed!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio
    Can someone please help me to find out the songs name from this video.

    http://www.my-tv.it/programmi/video.jsp?IdArt=2770

    Its video about Baggio and hes career and the song that goes with video is amaizing, beautiful, fantastic and incredibile. :grin:
    I was trying to find out in my school and nobody knows it.

    Please hel me guys!!! :?: :sad:
    Ok mate, the song is: "Because the Night" by Patti Smith. You can find that song from her album "Easter" released in 1978.

    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...=Abneq97r7krjt
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

  3. #3
    Thank you very much Jake!!!!

    I am so happy!!

  4. #4
    Jake do you maybe know where I can download the song?? :?:

  5. #5
    Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,408
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n



    Have you tried all the p2p programs (Kazaa, eMule, DC++, EDonkey...). You'll find it there.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

  6. #6
    Tommi's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanked
    14 times
    Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

    Finland

    Isnīt that illegal Jake? :p

  7. #7
    Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,408
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Isnīt that illegal Jake? :p
    Of course it is, you should know it.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

  8. #8
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Isnīt that illegal Jake? :p
    Hehe... It is deeply illegal. But since everyone does it the police wonīt find you and fine you. :p:twisted:

  9. #9
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Isnīt that illegal Jake? :p
    Hehe... It is deeply illegal. But since everyone does it the police wonīt find you and fine you. :p:twisted:
    Oh yeah, but now we all know that Jake uses those programs. :p So....

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  10. #10
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,681
    Thanked
    5,708 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Find you and fine you. Sounds cool for me. Anyway, I heard that the chances you're caught is one in a billion. Is it true???


    Hand:?:yo

  11. #11
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well that depends if you are sharing illegal things and lots you have a change of getting caught but if you only d/l illegal things and share leggal things you are probaly safe
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  12. #12
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,681
    Thanked
    5,708 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    Well that depends if you are sharing illegal things and lots you have a change of getting caught but if you only d/l illegal things and share leggal things you are probaly safe
    Thanx. I hope they don't consider p0rn to be illegal.


    Handyo

  13. #13
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    Well that depends if you are sharing illegal things and lots you have a change of getting caught but if you only d/l illegal things and share leggal things you are probaly safe
    Thanx. I hope they don't consider p0rn to be illegal.


    Handyo
    Porn with you in it is universally illegal.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  14. #14
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,681
    Thanked
    5,708 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    So p0rn is illeagal. Well Tim, that makes us the 2 of the most wanted man in the net.


    Handyo

  15. #15
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    :p:p:p


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •