Thread: I need someone to buy me something from eBay please

5,116 times

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

I need someone to buy me something from eBay please

I need to buy an unlock code for my BlackBerry from eBay. They sell it for US$1.88 there and I would have bought it myself if PayPal isn't being SUCH A FUCKING BITCH. (Pardon the French)

I can't add my credit cardS for some reason, they kept rejecting them and I'm just desperate. If I buy it from any other sources, it's gonna cost about 10-15 times more, no joke.

So yes, is anyone kind enough to help a fellow Interista? All you need to do is buy the item and give my IMEI number and BB pin to the seller and he will e-mail you the instruction. I've done it before for my girlfriend but that was back in the US and I had no problems with my US credit card. I have closed that US account since I've moved back to Indonesia for good.

Please help!

2,256 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Han can you give me URL of that, to make order, let me try first
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

294 times
    Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

Many international bank accounts (especially Asian) block transaction to some sites due to its easiness to buy/purchase and many stolen credit cards being used up there. You'll have to check with your bank (or CCard company).