Thread: Intellectual Prostitution

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Intellectual Prostitution

Hi guys!!

Soon a new book about how Inter was attacked through out the years will be published. The title of the book will be "Intellectual Prostitution" and it will be pulished by Mursia (editorial group based in Milano - Italy). It was prepared by several Inter bloggers who specifically chose the name as a tribute to Josť Mourinho famous phrase which he used to attack the journalist back in March of this year. It will also have a subtitle of "From 'will never win' to 'Scudetti of cardboard'".

The Nerazzurri bloggers have carefully collected episodes from Inter's history and present, and put them together in the context of a story of irony and history. They have used everything that was written in recent years against Inter such as: fake news reports, blatant lies, poisonous comments and even rumors to construct this book.

The book takes the reader by Iuliano famous foul on Ronaldo which was unseen by Ceccarini in April 26 1998 in the Inter-Juventus game and the subsequent controversy, until the press conference that changed football where the Special One charged journalists and the world of football with his famous sentence: I do not like intellectual prostitution. It also comes across controversy about refereeing, Calciopoli, transfers, presidents and coaches.

The authors of the collected everything including articles, comments, newspapers titles, and TV broadcasts of the last decade, creating an interesting cross section of sports where the objectivity of the facts has to deal with economic or Politico-sports or, more simply, with the passions of football journalists.

Officially this interesting book that starts from football but ends up putting the whole system on trial will be presented on Monday June 29 at the library Mursia, Via Galvani - Milan: in the course of the event will also be Gianfelice Facchetti.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter...idnotizia=5823
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

2. Thanks (1): Grujinho

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    You could have just written, "its a picture of your heart, Sun".

Forza Inter!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Thanks for information Hussein, great work

Forza Inter!
    Last edited by Besnik; 23 Jun 09 at 20:36.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    I would like to get this, but oh well the possibility is only 0.01 %...

Forzza Inter!

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I'm getting this for sure. The problem is online shipping is 54 Euro outside of Italy, so I'll wait until it hits eBay after a while. If anyone wants I'll let you know where I get it from.

It's already available in major libraries within Italy. (Feltrinelli, Mondadori, RCS, Libreria del Corso, Hoepli)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I wish I can read Italian now....
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Some one buy it and upload it. We'll use the Google language tools to read it.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

All my BBilan and Jube friends are getting this for crhistmas
    Impazzisco per te, questo e canto d'amor
    che mi viene dal cuor, FORZA INTER ALEEE.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussein View Post
    Hi guys!!

Soon a new book about how Inter was attacked through out the years will be published. The title of the book will be "Intellectual Prostitution" and it will be pulished by Mursia (editorial group based in Milano - Italy). It was prepared by several Inter bloggers who specifically chose the name as a tribute to Josť Mourinho famous phrase which he used to attack the journalist back in March of this year. It will also have a subtitle of "From 'will never win' to 'Scudetti of cardboard'".

The Nerazzurri bloggers have carefully collected episodes from Inter's history and present, and put them together in the context of a story of irony and history. They have used everything that was written in recent years against Inter such as: fake news reports, blatant lies, poisonous comments and even rumors to construct this book.

The book takes the reader by Iuliano famous foul on Ronaldo which was unseen by Ceccarini in April 26 1998 in the Inter-Juventus game and the subsequent controversy, until the press conference that changed football where the Special One charged journalists and the world of football with his famous sentence: I do not like intellectual prostitution. It also comes across controversy about refereeing, Calciopoli, transfers, presidents and coaches.

The authors of the collected everything including articles, comments, newspapers titles, and TV broadcasts of the last decade, creating an interesting cross section of sports where the objectivity of the facts has to deal with economic or Politico-sports or, more simply, with the passions of football journalists.

Officially this interesting book that starts from football but ends up putting the whole system on trial will be presented on Monday June 29 at the library Mursia, Via Galvani - Milan: in the course of the event will also be Gianfelice Facchetti.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter...idnotizia=5823
    I want that book. NOW

Shit doesnt happen

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

When I saw the name of the thread I thought it wast going to be an exposť on senior FIF figures. Moving along.
    Platano Power
    You Fuck With Me You Fucking With The Best

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

This book anyone?
    Spoiler: text 

14. Thanks (1): Devious