View Poll Results: Which trophy do you want if you have a guaranteed choice? (2009/2010)

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Italian Serie A

18 22.50%
  • UEFA Champions League

62 77.50%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trophy do you want if you have a guaranteed choice? (2009/2010)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Which trophy do you want if you have a guaranteed choice? (2009/2010)

Italian Serie A is still the one for me.

Can't type much since I'm leaving the office but I'll try to add my reason later.

UEFA Champions League.

definitivly
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Whoever enters Serie A is a liar.
    Best match thread opener ever.

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I want both. I am not willing to sacrifice serie a in order to get cl. Cl is a bonus imho.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Serie A should be first priority in my mind...

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I want both. I am not willing to sacrifice serie a in order to get cl. Cl is a bonus imho.
    I agree with this, kind of. I'm not willing to have a weak campaign of Serie A only to focus on Cl when the league race is over. However, if we'd have a strong campaign in Serie A and reach the CL final, i'd much rather win the CL.

For several reasons: For one it would reaffirm our position as one of europe's top dogs and it would make us a more attractice club for class players. Second, it'd be nice to shut up all the people who have an opinion of Inter in the CL. It'd be really, really sweet.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't want to sacrifice Serie A either but I definitely want a good showing in CL now. It is needed for Inter's and Italy's sake.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

So if you don't want to sacrifice a bit in Serie A, you will never win CL
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Both would be nice and since CL is almost impossible I'll be happy with another Serie A but I'd prefer us to win the CL.

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

If winning the Cl means loosing Serie A, then I want to win Serie A.
    Impazzisco per te, questo e canto d'amor
    che mi viene dal cuor, FORZA INTER ALEEE.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by tritolone View Post
    If winning the Cl means loosing Serie A, then I want to win Serie A.
    Same in here. I don't wanna see AC, AS, or Jube winning the Serie A over us.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I'm assuming that this has to be a hypothetical question. In reality, if you "focus" on CL and ignore the league, you are still not guaranteed to win the CL. You might be in a worse position and lose both competitions because you focused on one of them.

But if I had a choice between the two and I could pick the one we would win 100% then I take the Champions League. It's the competition we need - it will make us more money, more news exposure, better future signings, increased fan base, it will shut up our haters, and increase the status of Serie A.

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I'm assuming that this has to be a hypothetical question. In reality, if you "focus" on CL and ignore the league, you are still not guaranteed to win the CL. You might be in a worse position and lose both competitions because you focused on one of them.

But if I had a choice between the two and I could pick the one we would win 100% then I take the Champions League. It's the competition we need - it will make us more money, more news exposure, better future signings, increased fan base, it will shut up our haters, and increase the status of Serie A.

Who cares for those things when Juve or Milan are ahead of us

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I take the Champions League. It's the competition we need - it will make us more money, more news exposure, better future signings, increased fan base, it will shut up our haters, and increase the status of Serie A.
    Quote Originally Posted by tritolone View Post
    Who cares for those things when Juve or Milan are ahead of us
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't believe people are actually questioning rather we prefer the the local title or the European one. Isn't this what we are all waiting for? The European and world-wide recognition? Why should I look at Juventus or Milan when I've beaten teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona etc.

I'm not saying winning Serie A isn't beautiful but have you really seen the celebrations this year? It was like we were winning some random Coppa Italia. Instead, only the thought that we could win in an European final gives me the goose bumps. The privileges we could get by winning the Champions League make the Serie A ones insignificant by a mile.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I am sorry, Serie A still comes first for me. It will be a bonus if we win CL. However, doing GOOD in CL is also critical though.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

You know the story about 3 shoemakers which lived in the same street. The first one had a sign "the best in the world", the second one had a sign "the best in the city" and the third one had a sign "the best in the street"

I coudn't watch those Merde celebrate the scudetto, of course it wold be nice to win in Europe, but not if Milan or Juve win the scudetto.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    I want the Scudetto because I want that second gold star. I don't mind not winning the CL but we have to go deeper in the tournaments. I'm talking about Semi.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

people wonder why we dont get big name stars wanting to come to us(or why they want to fuck off)...its pretty obvious though isnt it??...i must admit though after waiting a million years for us to get over juves and milans domination of our local league it feels good to be the kings of italy once again...however i must also admit that in order for us to be a great team again nothing less then european glory is going to suffice...i know its a hard one to ponder over...but i think ive got to take the side of european domination on this one...just cause its been that long and every year thats going by it just gets a little bit harder to accept defeat..

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Serie A for me is priority
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

CL now even more considering the need for italian teams to up themselves against english dominance.
    Spoiler: text