View Poll Results: La Grande Inter or Former Players & Coaches?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

64 36.78%
  • Former Players & Coaches

110 63.22%
Page 1 of 115 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Thiago Motta

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Thiago Motta

The deal is finally official.

Wish Motta all the best and hope he can contribute in a good way.

About the deal, Bolzoni, Bonucci and Meggiorini have all gone to Genoa in full ownership. I hope we won't regret that.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Wow...Bolzoni and Meggiorini seemed to have some talent...but we shall see how everything turns out...

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31666&L=en

Thiago Motta signs on
    Wednesday, 01 July 2009 16:10:25

MILAN - FC Internazionale are pleased to announce that Thiago Motta has joined the club on a four-year deal from Genoa. The Brazilian midfielder, born in São Bernardo do Campo on 28 August 1982, has put pen to paper on a contract which will run until 30 June 2013. The documents relating to the transfer have been registered at the Italian Football League's offices.
    As part of the deal, Francesco Bolzoni, Leonardo Bonucci and Riccardo Meggiorini joins Genoa on a permanent basis.

does permanent basis mean full ownership or it can also mean co-ownership?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

"As part of the deal, Francesco Bolzoni, Leonardo Bonucci and Riccardo Meggiorini joins Genoa on a permanent basis."!!

OH MY GOD We almost fucked up all our youth team!!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

omfg bolzoni gone too? This is a nightmare...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

I guess we can give Esposito to them as assistant coach. WTF...
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Wow, I didn't expect we'd give them bolzoni just like that.. In total, we gave away 4 young players for Milito and Motta.. Not sure if it was too wise..

Anyway, welcome to Inter Motta, I hope you won't get too many injuries and just be a passer by..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    welcome Motta!!

Not nice to see us getting rid of youngsters but let's jsut hope they werent anything special.
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Bolzoni? Who cares? The guy has been part of the first team for about two years and has hardly played at all. Sure, he can still develop but it's not a big loss as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome, Motta! We need some Brazilian technique in midfield. Let's just hope you can stay injury-free.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

If he will stay injury-free like XL hopes, and I, and many others, he will be a great addition to the team, and without a doubt first team player.

Welcome Thiago and keep those legs safe !

ps. It is never easy to let go of some youngsters, but I'm more anxious to see the ones we will have from Primavera this year than those we let go.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Why almost everyone is complaining about giving away the likes of Bolzoni and Meggiorini??

First of all, no one of those youngsters except Acquafresca is capable of playing for Inter.

Secondly, what's so special about Bolzoni? Am I missing on something here?

Finally, most of you guys already knew that those players were gone already so what's so surprising about this?!
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

Fav. Player
    palacio

American Samoa

there is no need to develop young players these days. Just look at what happen to arsenal.... fabregas, van persie, adebayor, ashley cole, and of course c.ronaldo, all of them want to leave.

if bolzoni and acquafresca turn into a world class then we can buy them again since they still not play for a big club

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by spiderninja View Post
    there is no need to develop young players these days. Just look at what happen to arsenal.... fabregas, van persie, adebayor, ashley cole, and of course c.ronaldo, all of them want to leave.

if bolzoni and acquafresca turn into a world class then we can buy them again since they still not play for a big club
    Bad example!

Look at Barcelona. Puyol, Victor Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Bojan, Dos Santos...They all came from Barca youth academy. Look how crucial 98% of them become. 3 of them can really be the top 3 players of the world this year: Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Motta.

Unless some of you have seen something that I missed I don't care that these guys are gone. They have been in the inter system for years and haven't developed at all. Compared their tales to santon and mario and you will see what I mean. These guys aren't inter material and probably never will be.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Bad example!

Look at Barcelona. Puyol, Victor Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Bojan, Dos Santos...They all came from Barca youth academy. Look how crucial 98% of them become. 3 of them can really be the top 3 players of the world this year: Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.
    Barca's academy is the best....world class players grow on trees there....

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    How you guys can evaluate how these youngsters have developed? They never got a chance. Bolzoni injured badly this season, that's why he didn't play at all.

We need more our own youngsters, they will "grow" to Inter and don't want to get the hell out of the club so easily. Italians generally don't want to move anywhere from Italy. And if they have grown in Inter, they don't want to move to other big clubs.

But some of people here are just so fascinated when Inter buys new players so they don't give a fuck about these youngsters, if that way Inter lowered the fee, then it's just great. As long as Inter can buy new players everything is just fine for them.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Welcome Motta.

Unless some of you have seen something that I missed I don't care that these guys are gone. They have been in the inter system for years and haven't developed at all. Compared their tales to santon and mario and you will see what I mean. These guys aren't inter material and probably never will be.
    Well said Stefan, I don't understand why people are bitching about players they've never seen play. Obviously, if they had immense talent we wouldn't have given them away.

Either way, I'm not so pessimistic about this transfer. Motta has qualities that our current midfield players do not. The transfer window is long and it remains to be seen whether he will be indeed a starter. Time will tell. Welcome Thiago.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Damn, we are losing all our youngsters for this deal..
    I really hope we wont regret this. Particularly unhappy about Acquafresca

You guys are criticizing that we never seen how those youngsters played or we cannot know better than our management who watch these youngsters everyday. It is definitely true that we do not know as much as Inter management but look at it the other way around. Why would Genoa want these players if they do not see a potential in them? Surely Genoa management team knows better than some of the members here who think all youngsters will just flop. Looking at some past transfers, I am sorry to say I trust Genoa management team more than Inter's.
    Last edited by lonewolf19; 01 Jul 09 at 16:54.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    Welcome Motta and hopefully you'll prove me wrong.
    “They chose for us the colors of the sky and night and we thank them again for having founded Internazionale Football Club. It was the evening on March 9, 1908 with more than forty: today we are millions. They gather in the heart of Milan at Orologio restaurant. They were rebellious and had a dream: to give equal opportunity to all Italians and foreigners to play football for the same flag of Nerazzurri."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    This was a bit wrong topic for my rant. As I'm not mad that Motta came to Inter. He can be a good addition to our midfield, if he stays healthy and not turn into Vieira.

My rant was more general than precisely for this deal. Wanted to correct this so that people don't think I was totally against Motta.