Thread: Why isnt it....

Fav. Player
    Ibrahimovic

Why isnt it....

Why isnt it a big deal if a player has played for Inter then goes to the scum (Milan)?

for example:

Glasgow Rangers signed a young lad from Hibs by the name of Kenny Miller.

Didnt get his chance really, then moved to Wolves for 4 years.

After some stunning displays for Scotland and rejecting a new contract with Wolves, Celtic manager Gordon Strachan got him on a pre-contract and would join the club in the summer of 2006.

that was hell, he was getting death threats and everything, had a goal drought, and funnily enough, got his 1st goal against Rangers and ran away beating on the crest and gave the badge a kiss. Terrible goal scorer really, he got 9 goals or something in 1 and a bit seasons. Moved to Derby, they got relegated, then signed for Rangers AGAIN at the start of the 08-09 season.

both fans hated him after that,but theres been a few players that have played for both milan clubs, and wondered what ur thoughts were on this

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

We only exchange fringe players besides Seedorf, Coco (who was supposed to be great) and Pirlo (who we thought wasn't good enough)
    Impazzisco per te, questo e canto d'amor
    che mi viene dal cuor, FORZA INTER ALEEE.

Fav. Player
    Ibrahimovic

i dont mean straight to each other, players like Ronaldo, Crespo etc

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

I do find it very weird that rival clubs will deal with each other. I also find it weird that players will agree to go to rival clubs, even if it is after a stint with another team. Seems pretty disloyal to me.

That's the reason why I'm still not a huge fan of Ibra.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    Ibrahimovic

but, Inter werent in for him when he signed for Juve, and hes an Inter fan, so il let him off =).

Its not like that here in Scotland, never will it happen, same in England, but its happened on occasions, when Heinze was leaving Man Utd, he announced he wanted to go to Liverpool, Man Utd werent having it.

Its happened in Spain alot, Figo moved to Real straight from Barca, that was weird. I suppose at the end of the day some players just do it for the money, thats why i think Michael Owen will go to Everton.