Thread: Sei Fantastica

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Sei Fantastica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIBWWeBQ5Q

Can anyone tell me if that is actually an Inter song? I think it's one someone just put an Inter video to. Quite nice though and the lyrics kind of work for Inter and a really nice video.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    It's actually a love song, but it became an Inter song, or at least dedicated to Inter.

The song is Sei Fantastica (You are fantastic) by Max Pezzalli from his 2007 album Time Out. He's accompanied by Eros Ramazzotti on guitar.

Max sang it live in our 2007 scudetto celebrations in San Siro. This, and the fact the both artists are Inter fans made many people consider it an Inter song, even if it the lyrics don't specifically mention Inter.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a...inter-pa_sport

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    It's actually a love song, but it became an Inter song, or at least dedicated to Inter.

The song is Sei Fantastica (You are fantastic) by Max Pezzalli from his 2007 album Time Out. He's accompanied by Eros Ramazzotti on guitar.

Max sang it live in our 2007 scudetto celebrations in San Siro. This, and the fact the both artists are Inter fans made many people consider it an Inter song, even if it the lyrics don't specifically mention Inter.

I thought as much as I knew it didn't mention Inter but the fact it mentions things like the il fondo del tunnel, tante vittorie, sconfitti stupide etc made me wonder. I've also seen the same song on a clip of some Disney film though. I didn't realise Eros was an Interista, no wonder my gobbo friend doesn't like him. It's a nice song though. If anyone knows where I can find an mp3 of it can they let me know please.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post

Meh, I'm not really sure Eros Ramazotti can play guitars, but I'll leave you the benefit of the doubt, but he CERTAINLY is not an Interista!! Eros Ramazotti is a big, declared Rube fan. Dont know where you got your info, but I'm 200% certain about what I'm saying.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardiamia View Post
    Meh, I'm not really sure Eros Ramazotti can play guitars, but I'll leave you the benefit of the doubt, but he CERTAINLY is not an Interista!! Eros Ramazotti is a big, declared Rube fan. Dont know where you got your info, but I'm 200% certain about what I'm saying.
    Eh, Sei Fantastica is by Max Pezzali, nothing to do with Eros Ramazotti.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    Eh, Sei Fantastica is by Max Pezzali, nothing to do with Eros Ramazotti.
    I'm not putting that in doubt. I was just questioning what Ehsan said about Eros Ramazotti. The guy is definately a 'Gobbo'!!