Thread: Planning a trip in the Mediterranean

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Planning a trip in the Mediterranean

Last edited by brehme1989; 21 Apr 19 at 16:12.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Sounds like an amazing trip.

I have a question though. You said 3-4 days and listed 14 destinations, that already puts you betwen 42-56 days.

Are you think about removing some of those destinations? Are the ones not in brackets absolutely final or would you change those as well?

(Other Spanish city) - I would vote for Barcelona for sure.

(Crete) - Depends on what you want to do. Mykonos will give you the partying/beaches. Santorini has beautiful sea and classic views. Crete has more history and diversity, and more things to do.

I don't much about the rest of the Cyclades, but I know each island has it's unique attributes. Even from the modes of transportation where you walk in some, drive in others, or hire a quad-bike and ride up mountains.

Try to avoid the summer season. July and August are extremely busy and everything is more expensive. September would be better.

(Potential n.African destination) This would be either Tunisia or Algeria. It would add a nice diversity to your trip as well.

If you stay in Nice, you can drive to Cannes one day and see everything there. I don't think it's worth another 3 days. You can also drive to Monte Carlo for an afternoon. Maybe spend 5 days in Nice then drive to nearby cities.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Ibiza 3 days

Last edited by brehme1989; 21 Apr 19 at 16:11.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut