Thread: Erepublik - help your country!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Erepublik - help your country!

Right now, there's a world war in "the new world", countries like Hungary, Russia, Indonesia, Turkey and France are slowly taking over the entire world - threatening YOUR country.

http://www.egobba.de/ as you can see by watching this map, Canada and USA are being invaded by these evil forces, next up will most likely be Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland and various countries in Asia. So, help us and fight against these countries!

Register right now at: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Arne+Arnenberg

If you register using this link, both you and I will get a bonus, plus I will help you out in your first days being a citizen of erepublik.

Thanks!

Oh and, Handoyo is not welcomed.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'm just interested why I'm not welcomed?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia hardly needs to get stronger, they already own parts of Russia, Australia, South Africa, India and China.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.