View Poll Results: La Grande Inter or Former Players & Coaches?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

94 86.24%
  • Former Players & Coaches

15 13.76%
Page 3 of 319 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Samuel Eto'o

United States

Samuel Eto'o...Welcome to Inter!!!

Eto'o and Milito are going to form one helluva partnership!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Benvenuto Eto'o!!
    I am excited by this move and hope you will score lots for us.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

finally...welcome samu and kick some ass buddy....

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

We definitely want to see more of these

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    Eto'o: "I feel we can win the CL. But I target all possible trophies. I'm as strong (good) as Ibra. Inter with me and Milito can win everything. I'm in great shape and I will play everything like a final."

He will travel to Monaco with the squad (one game friendly) after the presentation tomorrow. He's certainly saying the right things let's hope he lives up to his words.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by szasza02 View Post
    compare this to Zlatan's top 10 in the same season, dude.

anyway, all the best (or even more) to this fella. I hope he wins Inter a CL against real in bernabeu, and in the heat of the winning ceremony he starts his old song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4Yp0NZb8M
    MADRID, CABRÓN, SALUD' AL CAMPEÓN!
    stop living in the past and live the present =D zlatan was our key player last seasons, now we have to change our expectations...

Fav. Player
    Cuchu, The Wall

Australia

Welcome to Inter Sammy!! I am sure he will bring us much joy and plenty of goals. Can't wait to see his first game.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to Inter "E2" ....
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

From ESPN.com

Eto'o targets Champions League glory with Inter

Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o has signed a five-year deal with Inter Milan and has immediately targeted Champions League glory for his new club.

The Barcelona striker has sealed a switch to the San Siro in a deal which will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic move the other way while Inter will also receive €46m.

Eto'o is delighted to have signed for Inter and, having won the Champions League three times at Real Madrid and Barca, has vowed to repeat his European success with his new club.

"I'm very happy to finally have arrived in Milan,'' he said. "For me this is a new adventure and I really want to make the very most of everything. I'm starting a new life and I hope it brings happiness and success. My first aim will be to win the Champions League.''

Eto'o also praised his new team-mates who beat bitter rivals AC Milan 2-0 in a pre-season friendly.

"I learnt that they won the derby in America,'' added the Cameroon international. "I am very happy for this important success.''

A statement on Inter's website welcomed the player's arrival to the club: ''Everyone at FC Internazionale and all the fans warmly welcome Samuel Eto'o to the club, and are proud to have him in the team, convinced that new and important triumphs will be reached together.''

After completing his medical, Eto'o said he was looking forward to establishing himself as a force in Serie A after five prolific seasons with Barca.

''I made history at Barcelona, but that history is finished now,'' he said. ''A new story begins at Inter; I'm starting from scratch; I want a new adventure and I hope everything goes well.

''I can't but wish Ibrahimovic good luck. I have won a lot at Barcelona and now I hope to do the same with these colours, if not, more.''

Eto'o also pledged to score more goals than he did during his time at Barcelona.

''I promise the fans that I will work every day, as I have always done,'' said Eto'o - who scored 39 goals in 49 appearances for the Catalans last term.

''This is at the base of everything. I believe in my work and the group. I don't have to say that what I want to do is score even more goals; I know I'm capable of scoring goals and I know that through my work I will score even more.''

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Dont get me wrong, I saw that 80% of E2 goals was assisted by almost perfect passes from midfileders...hope he could produces more with such a medium services from our players...

Btw, welcome to Inter, wish him all the best.

Fav. Player

Canada

It took Eto'o 10 min vs. Manchester to do what Ibra couldn't in 180. That's what I like.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    if you're neraz

Eto'o can score from anywhere. We just need someone to provide him the ball. I expect a lot of out him, cause he's just sick.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

For Fucksake man throw away this stupid E2 thing!! That's moronic and childish!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

Nice to see class goal scorer in our team, we losed one superstar but now we have a class goal scorer + one fantastic dribbler (Alexander Hleb), hopefully Samuel Eto'o will score a lot of goals for Inter in official matches, Ibra leaved now I think Eto'o & Milito will be most important strikers, they will be great partnership (just is missing one assister like Ibra was or can be Cassano, and will be perfect formation for us).

Welcome Samuel Eto'o !!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I am sorry but I really wish Cameroon does not qualify for African Cup. We are gonna need every bit of Eto'o in the delicate Jan-Feb CL knockout match.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    aaaaaaaaaw that's really sweet*
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Malta

I'm sure Eto'o is gonna do fine with us. I still believe we need Cassano though, even though Moratti said we're gonna stay as we are.

Never trust Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    I am sorry but I really wish Cameroon does not qualify for African Cup. We are gonna need every bit of Eto'o in the delicate Jan-Feb CL knockout match.
    I think it's the Cup of Nations is only on January.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Our great striker legacy continues. Its fascinating that in the last decade we have had strikers like Ronaldo, Batistuta, Crespo, Vieiri, Zlatan, Adriano and now Eto'o play for us. Just with our midfield was that great all these years. Can only recollect Veron as a great one among all those featured.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Can only recollect Veron as a great one among all those featured.
    Let's not start with this...except that Veron was the cancer of the team!

But yeah, Moratti likes superstar strikers, that has been proven correct once again.