View Poll Results: Who do you think should leave or not come?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toldo

    0 0%
  • Julio Cesar

    0 0%
  • Orlandoni

    3 11.54%
  • Belec

    6 23.08%
  • Materazzi

    1 3.85%
  • Burdisso

    20 76.92%
  • Cordoba

    1 3.85%
  • Zanetti

    1 3.85%
  • Samuel

    0 0%
  • Maicon

    0 0%
  • Rivas

    17 65.38%
  • Chivu

    0 0%
  • Santon

    0 0%
  • Lucio

    0 0%
  • Cambiasso

    1 3.85%
  • Stankovic

    1 3.85%
  • Vieira

    21 80.77%
  • Mancini

    12 46.15%
  • Muntari

    0 0%
  • Quaresma

    4 15.38%
  • Krhin

    0 0%
  • Motta

    0 0%
  • Obi

    1 3.85%
  • Hleb

    1 3.85%
  • Kerlon

    12 46.15%
  • Eto'o

    4 15.38%
  • Suazo

    11 42.31%
  • Balotelli

    1 3.85%
  • Obinna

    16 61.54%
  • Milito

    0 0%
  • Destro

    4 15.38%
  • Arnautovic

    3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Who do you think should leave or not come?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    17 Dec 08
    Posts
    298
    Thanked
    0 times



    Who do you think should leave or not come?

    The squad is 32 players now, it's very very big, Mourinho only need 20 or 21 plus 3. Who do you think should leave or not come? Please poll your vote.

  2. #2
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWhale View Post
    The squad is 32 players now, it's very very big, Mourinho only need 20 or 21 plus 3. Who do you think should leave or not come? Please poll your vote.

    Destro, Belec, Kerlon will definitely not be the senior squad next year. Obinna, Burdisso, Mancini, Vieira, and Rivas all are rumored to leave as well.

    Therefore the squad will be down to 24 or 21 + 3 as you put it, if everything goes to plan. Add Cassano and Hamsik...23 + 3...26 is a pretty good number, but I doubt both Khrin and Obi stay (I will take out Khrin) so I will say 25.


    Goalkeepers
    Julio Cesar
    Toldo
    Orlandoni


    Defenders
    Maicon
    Lucio
    Samuel
    Santon
    Cordoba
    Zanetti
    Samuel
    Chivu
    Materazzi


    Midfielders
    Cambiasso
    Motta
    Stankovic
    Muntari
    Quaresma
    Hamsik
    Obi
    Hleb


    Forwards
    Eto'o
    Milito
    Balotelli
    Cassano
    Suazo
    Last edited by vitomins; 23 Jul 09 at 19:42.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    17 Dec 08
    Posts
    298
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Destro, Belec, Kerlon will definitely not be the senior squad next year. Obinna, Burdisso, Mancini, Vieira, and Rivas all are rumored to leave as well.

    Therefore the squad will be down to 24 or 21 + 3 as you put it, if everything goes to plan.
    Why no Suazo in your list? I think Obinna is better than Suazo.

  4. #4
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWhale View Post
    Why no Suazo in your list? I think Obinna is better than Suazo.

    Suazo is not rumored to leave...it looks like he will stay. Plus I do not think Obinna is better than Suazo...

  5. #5
    Forza Nerazurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jul 09
    Posts
    150
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Zlatan Ibrahimo



    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Destro, Belec, Kerlon will definitely not be the senior squad next year. Obinna, Burdisso, Mancini, Vieira, and Rivas all are rumored to leave as well.

    Therefore the squad will be down to 24 or 21 + 3 as you put it, if everything goes to plan. Add Cassano and Hamsik...23 + 3...26 is a pretty good number, but I doubt both Khrin and Obi stay (I will take out Khrin) so I will say 25.


    Goalkeepers
    Julio Cesar
    Toldo
    Orlandoni


    Defenders
    Maicon
    Lucio
    Samuel
    Santon
    Cordoba
    Zanetti
    Samuel
    Chivu
    Materazzi


    Midfielders
    Cambiasso
    Motta
    Stankovic
    Muntari
    Quaresma
    Hamsik
    Obi
    Hleb


    Forwards
    Eto'o
    Milito
    Balotelli
    Cassano
    Suazo


    good squad.....just replace Hamsik with Sneijder and add Arnautovic to the forwards list den we will have the perfect squad
    FORZA NERAZURRI!!!!!!!!...WITH OR WITHOUT IBRA

  6. #6
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,340
    Thanked
    2,491 times



    I already voted for Burdisso(to leave), there is not chance to give second vote, but I would like to give and second vote for Rivas(to leave), They should leave on this mercato, if they don't want to be part of bench, Rivas should forget to play becuase chances are very very little.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  7. #7

    Join Date
    28 Jun 06
    Posts
    5,526
    Thanked
    1,247 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Panama

    46 10 years of FIF
    someone voted for our cappitano lol

  8. #8
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman1289 View Post
    someone voted for our cappitano lol

    Def. BlueWhale...I remember numerous times when his squad list left him out...


    EDIT: LOL BlueWhale voted the following off our team: Orlandoni, Belec, Materazzi, Burdisso, Cordoba, Zanetti, Rivas, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Vieira, Mancini, Vieira, Hleb, Kerlon, Suazo, Balotelli, and Obinna.

    That is correct he wants to get rid of 17 players! Including: Materazzi, Cordoba, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic, and this is the best one BALOTELLI!


    BlueWhale...why don't you just sell the rest of the players, move to Venezia...buy 26 new players and rename the club BlueWhale FC Superstars. They would get my vote for CL next year!
    Last edited by vitomins; 24 Jul 09 at 13:13.

  9. #9
    nzinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 08
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan



    who voted for cambiasso

  10. #10
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by nzinter View Post
    who voted for cambiasso

    You don't read prior posts do you nz? lol

  11. #11
    nzinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 08
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan



    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Def. BlueWhale...I remember numerous times when his squad list left him out...


    EDIT: LOL BlueWhale voted the following off our team: Orlandoni, Belec, Materazzi, Burdisso, Cordoba, Zanetti, Rivas, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Vieira, Mancini, Vieira, Hleb, Kerlon, Suazo, Balotelli, and Obinna.

    That is correct he wants to get rid of 17 players! Including: Materazzi, Cordoba, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic, and this is the best one BALOTELLI!


    BlueWhale...why don't you just sell the rest of the players, move to Venezia...buy 26 new players and rename the club BlueWhale FC Superstars. They would get my vote for CL next year!
    then bring back silgardi,filkor,litteri,biabany,mei and buy christian vieri back

  12. #12
    nzinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 08
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan



    why is this on the game tactics place

  13. #13
    ALAIN7's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 09
    Posts
    653
    Thanked
    2 times

    Malta

    Bluewhale is drunk.

  14. #14
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,682
    Thanked
    5,714 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •