Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish La Liga 2009/2010

Spanish La Liga 2009/2010

Hi,

Let's discuss here about Spanish La Liga 2009/10, about results & fixtures & standing & goals and a lot stuff of this European league, their teams have made very great transfers, for this season in this league will play Ibrahimovic, Kaka', C.Ronaldo, Benzema, and a lot great players..
    I think for this season 2009/10 Spanish La Liga will be best league of the world.

Besnik
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    This will be a crazy "Only two teams" season. I wish the bests to Ibra, but still, I'm a Forza Real. Tbh can't wait to see a Barça v Real classico. It will be hooot

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

The spanish fixture has announced. Barca hosts Real at the weeks 12 If I'm not wrong.

Hey guys,
    Are those fixtures of the season 2009/10 for the Spanish La Liga?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/fixtures?league=esp.1

check please, I see every match is starting at 16:00 time.

btw, Sporting Gijon will receive maybe 101 goals from Barcelona, lol will be the real tsunami for Gijon
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Any bets folks?

I say Barca will win the league again.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Any bets folks?

Same here (no doubt).

Barcelona will be again champion on La Liga, rockball seems like we together are in one side, I know Bessi is with Real Merda lol, but everything is possible because and Real has made fantastic transfers, but I trust in Barcelona their team is more stabily.

Barca will improve own attack in maximum, sure Ibra will be their first attack, and hopefully and there Ibra will tell to everyone in La Liga so who are he, let's see duels Ibra vs CR9.

This time La Liga definitivly will be best league in World to watch, also maybe spanish teams will be most succsesfull in Champions League, will be very hard to beat them, but in Football everything is possible!!!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Any bets folks?

I say Real will.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Will be close, I think one of them will take CL the other will take the league.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I say Barca will win the league, as we know Zlatan is a machine for league titles, and neighter of them will win CL.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Man, can you imagine if in the round of 16, Barca play some english team, and Zlatan balls freeze up once again, and he starts missing sitters from 5 yards, getting Barca to be knocked out of CL?!
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Man, can you imagine if in the round of 16, Barca play some english team, and Zlatan balls freeze up once again, and he starts missing sitters from 5 yards, getting Barca to be knocked out of CL?!
    he will get his 5 yards sitters from barca mf, just to make you happy by pimp-slappin' epl teams.
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Gonna be crazy this year for La Liga. Too many stars.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The only thing that can stop Barcelona is injuries. Other than that, that first XI is the most perfect team I've seen since I follow football. They didn't do too many changes from the last season team too, while adding a new dimension in their attack. How do you stop that?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

If they fix their GK and add another WC center back.... this team is gonna be the best ever
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    I hope that and a Real madrid fighting for la liga and the final of CL in the Santiago Bernabeu..against Inter
    We dont make football, Nosotros hacemos Fútbol!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    If they fix their GK and add another WC center back.... this team is gonna be the best ever
    They already have one of the best defence lines in the world, alongside Inter, Chelsea and Man U. Marquez, Milito, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Alves and Maxwell. That's full of great defenders. And although I don't rate Valdes that high too but he really was in great form last season. Simply the best after Julio Cesar. Buffon, Casillas, Cech and Reina none had a good season last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    The only thing that can stop Barcelona is injuries. Other than that, that first XI is the most perfect team I've seen since I follow football. They didn't do too many changes from the last season team too, while adding a new dimension in their attack. How do you stop that?
    Han, you forgot Rivas? Burdisso? Vieira?

lol just joking you are telling the truth, they are unstoppable team, will be very very hard to play against Barcelona, especially for Sporting Gijon (they'll have the most hard match in their football history) I doubt the result wouldn't finish under 3-4:0 lol.

No doubt, Barcelona will be again champion of La Liga but not sure about Champions League

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I wish there could be a Barca vs Madrid every week. What a El CLassico we have in store this season. Pity that there might be only 2 in the season.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    You stop that like almost Chelsea did last year.

The team is great to watch, but if they stand against a very good team also it ain't that easy as would seem. We'll see.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Spain

RIP DANI JARQUE, our captain died hours ago cause of a hearth attack, iam fucked up right now.
    This is the worst thing that ever happened to me in relation to this sport.