Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157
Results 3,121 to 3,124 of 3124

Thread: Football Manager

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Finally got the shirt after a delay of 4 weeks due to PostNL. Got a shirt of Hearts with the adidas tag attached to it so it is genuinely. Together with 2 little figures: Luiz Gustavo from Brazil and Ginter from Germany.

Never played a save in Scotland so this will be my first attempt. Didn't realised they were relegated so curious to see if I can get them back quickly and challenge Celtic and Rangers.
    I got myself one as well mate! I got Lazio from last season, tags in all. The little Card with info was cool too.

I got Jérémy Mathieu and Marco Reus for the wee figures. Brilliant, I am thinking of getting one every other month or so and making a wee colleciton, pretty cool that is.

Hearts were semi decent in Scottish football about 18 years ago haha, they aren't much these days.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

2. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Last time a team won a real trophy in Scotland other than Celtic and Rangers, Alex Ferguson was still in Aberdeen. Over 35 years ago... And let's face it, the only real trophy in Scotland is their championship.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I got myself one as well mate! I got Lazio from last season, tags in all. The little Card with info was cool too.

I got Jérémy Mathieu and Marco Reus for the wee figures. Brilliant, I am thinking of getting one every other month or so and making a wee colleciton, pretty cool that is.

Hearts were semi decent in Scottish football about 18 years ago haha, they aren't much these days.
    Nice mate! I find it a fun concept for people who are playing FM a lot and don't always know which club they should take. Thinking of getting another myself in the next days. All that ''working'' from home takes his toll.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Last time a team won a real trophy in Scotland other than Celtic and Rangers, Alex Ferguson was still in Aberdeen. Over 35 years ago... And let's face it, the only real trophy in Scotland is their championship.
    Yeah that's the biggest challenge for me. I got promoted quite easily but after that it's hard to beat those 2 teams with little money. Trying to get my youth Academy upgraded and hoping for some wonderkids.

5. Thanks (2): MVD, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

I'm now in my third season with Inter. Agoume choose to play for Cameroon instead of France. Is there anything I can do about this as a coach? I don't want him to be gone everytime the Africa Cup is taking place.