Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3062

Thread: Football Manager

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    It will take a while to get used to but worth it.

Anyway, I bottled it harder than I ever thought imaginable.

Attachment 4783
    Despite having a squad consisting of
    Handanovic, Skriniar, Gags/Brozo, James Rodriguez, Modric, Lamela and Icardi my form has continued into the new season and Chievo, Palermo and Crotone are in the top 4 after 9 games and I'm 15th.

Fuck this game, I won the league 2 years ago with fucking Joel Campbell and Rodrigo De Paul.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Despite having a squad consisting of
    Handanovic, Skriniar, Gags/Brozo, James Rodriguez, Modric, Lamela and Icardi my form has continued into the new season and Chievo, Palermo and Crotone are in the top 4 after 9 games and I'm 15th.

Fuck this game, I won the league 2 years ago with fucking Joel Campbell and Rodrigo De Paul.
    FM has a weird mechanic that usually leads you to becoming shit every new season unless you make tweaks.

I finished 3rd in my first season at Inter. The following summer I signed Joshua Kimmich, Yannick Carrasco, Luuk de Jong, Marqiunhos, Jesse Lingard and Oliver Torres. I kept my system the same, but I tried adding beef to my side in hopes of repeating my success but with more depth. By December I was in 17th place, having won only 3 games. That winter, I sold all the old guard, change from a 4-3-3 to a 4-2-3-1, stopped playing defensively and was more attacking minded. I also increased my tempo and put Ederson in GK. I ended up winning every single game whether it be the Coppa Italia, Serie A or Europa League until the end of the year.
    Move FIF to XenForo

3. Thanks (1): Cris

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I find every season easier so I fuck up with my team each time, because I get bored of winning everything all the time. I sold Icardi to Real Madrid because he was scoring 50+ a season for example. I cannot not win. Even when I want to. I may lose in the Champions League but even then it's sort of on purpose. I don't want to have 6 triplete in a row, it's unrealistic.
    I find it odd that people complain. I doubt I'm that good and automatic on it. Though I've been playing these games for around 20 years - which shouldn't mean that much as they change the engine very often. The first season with Inter has been the toughest for the past 5-6 versions. After that, you do a mini overhaul in the summer and then it's hard not win all the time.

5. Thanks (1): Cris

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Soo, i'm so close to winning CL in my 5th year. I had easy job getting here, played Standard Liege and Bayer, and in the group I had Salsburg, Marseille and Atletico. Playing ManU in the semis.

I'm also in the cup semis, playing Pescara, probably gonna get to the final. And Im first in Serie A, 11 points up from Juve with 6 games to go.

I'm playing 4-3-3.

Oblak
    Cancelo - Vallejo - De Vrij - Alex Telles
    Arthur - Torreira - G5
    Malcom - Icardi - Perisic

Ball (regenerated GK)
    Archaf - Bastoni - Skriniar - Dalbert
    Aouar - Kdog - Brozo
    Rafinha - Lautaro - Kean

I got 2 more generated wonderkids (4 total in my team along with Hawl and Kean), who play a lot. Im thinking of getting Pinamonti back from loan instead of Lautaro. I feel he will do better job, and is homegrown, while Lautaro is worth 40mils, i can get good money for him. Monaco wants him, I already refused 40 mils.
    Last edited by Pajo; 10 Aug 18 at 06:53.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

7. Thanks (2): Cris, MVD

Greece

Fifth yead and Pinamonti is still loaned out

9. Thanks (1): Cris

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I play with one striker, and Icardi is my first, with lautaro second. He was my third striker for the first year, but i realize he wont play much so I loaned him out. He scores 15+ for 3 years now
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

11. Thanks (2): Cris, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I won CL Beaten Utd in the semis (1 - 1, 4 - 1), and then 2-0 vs Chelski. I had 4 shots on goal, scored two, they had 8, scored zero

And Malcom is such a cunt, even in the game He was promiced that young players will develop. I have 4 wonderkids in the team, developing like crazy, and he felt my promise wast kept and wants to leave for Barca. What a cunt, even the whole team is against him.

So im gonna sell him, and get Zivkovic as replacement, who is slightly better. Handa is getting retired, I plan to sell Brozo and Perisic if I get good offers. I don't need any midfielder, and i already have loaned Leandrinho out for perisic, another wonderkid.

So next season changes should be:
    Malcom - Zivkovic
    Perisic - Leandrinho
    Lautaro - Pinamonti
    Brozo - some u18 guy i guess.

My message to JuBe cunts

13. Thanks (3): Cris, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Is there an "easy" difficulty level in the game?
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Nope, you don't set it. Depends on which club you take over. If you take over the likes of City it's easy, inter is medium, and try getting serie c team lol. THat's hard.

My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Is there an "easy" difficulty level in the game?
    Start in Scotland with Celtic. Nothing will be easier than that!
    C'è solo l'Inter

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

So.. FM19. I'm guessing everyone sells Dalbert, Joao Mario and Valero, maybe Vecino and Candreva if a good offer comes. Right?

Already pre ordered it, cannot say no to a game I run for 10k hours a year. It's already open at home and won't be back from the office until 8 hours later, so you get why it can be inflated
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

I really wanna go back to Inter.

They had Max Allegri takeover after me, and he's basically continuing his Juventus war path but with Inter. He's won 3 doubles since I left, in 3 seasons.
    Move FIF to XenForo

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Anyone already played the Beta version? I'm going to start this weekend along with Red Dead 2. I couldn't wait to buy FM next week so i'm curious to see what we get.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So.. FM19. I'm guessing everyone sells Dalbert, Joao Mario and Valero, maybe Vecino and Candreva if a good offer comes. Right?

Already pre ordered it, cannot say no to a game I run for 10k hours a year. It's already open at home and won't be back from the office until 8 hours later, so you get why it can be inflated
    i booted up the demo and tried to. not a single good fucking offer.

Greece

I have the beta.

Sold Dalbert for peanuts. To Genoa
    Joao Mario can't even get a loan offer.

Didn't try to sell Vecino or Candreva. Everyone is just too expensive. For Barella they asked for 120m Chiesa another 100m.

I managed to secure successful bids for Rafinha, who moved to Monaco as they offered 3m more than me. And also Lozano, but the board wouldn't let me offer him slightly less than what Rafinha would get and we couldn't reach a deal for like 800k salary difference which was weird as fuck. Could only give him 4m net while my offer for Rafinha was 5m something.
    Adjusting the budget did nothing. There was probably a message there that I ignored. In the past it said that the player was not scouted enough or the board wasnt persuaded by the move. Not sure if there was something this time.

But everyone is so fucking expensive and you cannot really sign anyone. Tried to pick Real Madrid just to mess around with transfers but a) half the team was butthurt I sold Vazquez of all people to PSG. Couldn't sell Kroos for 0 either. Benzema I managed to sell. But couldnt get SMS or Hazard. I did manage to buy Icardi who has a bugged release clause at 110m. Every save he moves to Man Utd in January.

Still have not played for over 2 months with any save. Needs a lot of fixing.

Also it's laughable how strong EPL teams are again. Tested the game for 5 seasons twice, almost 10 CL winners from EPL and 6-7 Europa League winners. Half the finals between EPL teams also.

Arsenal and Tottenham won CLs. Man City and Liverpool won at least 3 each.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I have the beta.

Sold Dalbert for peanuts. To Genoa
    Joao Mario can't even get a loan offer.

Didn't try to sell Vecino or Candreva. Everyone is just too expensive. For Barella they asked for 120m Chiesa another 100m.

I managed to secure successful bids for Rafinha, who moved to Monaco as they offered 3m more than me. And also Lozano, but the board wouldn't let me offer him slightly less than what Rafinha would get and we couldn't reach a deal for like 800k salary difference which was weird as fuck. Could only give him 4m net while my offer for Rafinha was 5m something.
    How do you like it so far? Are there any new features worth mentioning?

Greece

I love the new tactics. It finally feels like it's proper football tactics and not just a video game.
    Also interested in the new training mechanics, as I never really bother with it. You finally get weekly feedback about the sessions and you get ratings for the players, so you can praise or diss players for their training output.

But I just can't enjoy the game as there are db issues and several bugs that cannot make me hooked at the moment. I need to use the Editor

26. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Like what out of interest? I still don't like how they do transferd/scouting but I need to give it another go

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I love the new tactics. It finally feels like it's proper football tactics and not just a video game.
    Also interested in the new training mechanics, as I never really bother with it. You finally get weekly feedback about the sessions and you get ratings for the players, so you can praise or diss players for their training output.

But I just can't enjoy the game as there are db issues and several bugs that cannot make me hooked at the moment. I need to use the Editor
    Thanks Brehme!

The first thing i'm going to do when i get home is to play Red Dead a few hours and maybe after that start a game in FM with Inter so i'm really excited about both. Especially FM because I don't have to cheat to get the team for this season. Skriniar + de Vrij

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Like what out of interest? I still don't like how they do transferd/scouting but I need to give it another go
    What's the question? What I want to change or what I found nice additions?