Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1285

Thread: Tickets to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Matteo Politano
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    If you can only be there for one day the risk might be too great. I originally planned to see Inter vs Fiorentina on the 26th as I arrive in Milan on the 25th. Well guess what, two days ago they changed the fixture to the 25th, so luckily I will still be there. However otherwise I might have been fucked as AirBnbs are already booked in Florence.

This change took place on a few weeks out from the match. So I would just say be careful
    I just hope it's not delayed much otherwise I'd miss a few days of university. Also I really really really hope we don't lose to Sassuolo again. Literally the only match I could see and it's against our worst opponent
    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Is it safe to book a trip for the opening match of the second half of the season? The only time I have free from university would be during the Inter-Sassuolo game on matchday 20. I'm planning a trip to Milano just for the match, am I safe or is there a chance for the schedule to change?
    Should be played on Saturday/Sunday, less probable Monday but still could be, lesser probable on Friday. If you will be there from Saturday morning till Sunday night you should be fine, but I would'nt take the risk with Monday night.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by seamusc89 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Anyone heading to the Inter vs Spurs Champions league game on the 18th, travelling from Ireland with a friend to it would be good to maybe grab a drink with some fellow interisti before or after the game,if im posting in wrong thread let me know.Thanks
    Hey mate, yeah I'm going to that game, travelling from Ireland as well, be keen to grab a drink before the game, dm me if you like.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think the supporters card is only necessary when you are sitting in the away side, went to watch inter 3 times and I never needed a card when we were at home, I also went to watch Lazio-Milan and no card was necessary with the home supporters.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

So can I buy today tickets for the Derby with the Siamo Noi card or on thursday?

Fav. Player
    4 4 ever

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    So can I buy today tickets for the Derby with the Siamo Noi card or on thursday?
    Only on thursday.

from inter.it:

"STAGE 2 - HOLDERS WE ARE : the second sales phase will begin at 10.00 on Thursday 13 September and will cover all holders of a 'Siamo Noi' card, provided it is purchased by Monday 1 September and with the recognition procedure completed. This phase will therefore continue to include subscribers and will end on Wednesday 19 September. You can always buy up to 2 tickets for the 'Siamo Noi' card".

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by geva View Post
    Only on thursday.

from inter.it:

"STAGE 2 - HOLDERS WE ARE : the second sales phase will begin at 10.00 on Thursday 13 September and will cover all holders of a 'Siamo Noi' card, provided it is purchased by Monday 1 September and with the recognition procedure completed. This phase will therefore continue to include subscribers and will end on Wednesday 19 September. You can always buy up to 2 tickets for the 'Siamo Noi' card".
    Ah thank you! Then I have to wait till thursday.

Finland

”Recognition procedure completed” = also activation must be done? So I have my card in my hand but it’s useless because not activated? So I have to wait until 20th Sept for the general sale because I live in Finland..?

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    ”Recognition procedure completed” = also activation must be done? So I have my card in my hand but it’s useless because not activated? So I have to wait until 20th Sept for the general sale because I live in Finland..?
    I don't know for sure. When i log into my profile at Inter.it and go to my profile i can click on my Siamo Noi Card and you get a bunch of details about your card like expiring date, status etc.

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

I've got a ticket for the derby!! For only 60 euros instead of the 180 euros I paid last year.

Forza Inter!

13. Thanks (3): MVD, Wobblz, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Can any of you guys that ever bought a ticket to a game, being a foreigner especially, write up a step-by-step tutorial of some kind on how you do it and what are the specifics. I'd greatly appreciate such an effort.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Buy ticket.
    Bring passport.

Seemed to work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

17. Thanks (1): jamsieboy86

Ireland

I'm in the same boat, have my Siamo Noi card but I haven't activated it yet, which needs to be done in person in Italy. It won't let me buy derby tickets in the current pre-sale phase, activating my card on Tuesday so hopefully there are still some derby tickets left by then.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Derby tix are FOOKING expensive. Even higher than Inter-Juve back in April.

Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

ďThere is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.Ē

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    I'm in the same boat, have my Siamo Noi card but I haven't activated it yet, which needs to be done in person in Italy. It won't let me buy derby tickets in the current pre-sale phase, activating my card on Tuesday so hopefully there are still some derby tickets left by then.
    At least you still have the chance to buy them at the Siamo Noi window. I have to wait till Thursday...
    Iím wondering why does ViaNogo sell some tickets for 80 euros. Seems suspiciously cheap compared to official prices. Whatís the catch? And if you buy tickets from that company, how do you get your OWN name into the ticket? Any experiences?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I've only used Viagogo to sell tickets one time but they fucked me over so I'm boycotting them from now until the end of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Radja

Macedonia

I was wondering if it's possible to buy tickets from inter.it if you're not a member? My gf isn't a member of Inter Club, but i am. I thought i saw something about this issue earlier in the summer, but i'm not sure.

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

At least you still have the chance to buy them at the Siamo Noi window. I have to wait till Thursday...
    I’m wondering why does ViaNogo sell some tickets for 80 euros. Seems suspiciously cheap compared to official prices. What’s the catch? And if you buy tickets from that company, how do you get your OWN name into the ticket? Any experiences?
    Mostly fake tickets is the experience from people i've talked to. One friend went to Barcelona-Granada with tickets of Viagogo and they were real but thats not an match who would sell out quickly and is the only positive experience i've heard.

Finland

Ok, that’s what I thought. Definitely no Viagogo then. Do you guys know if there’s any other reliable sales site to purchase tickets from? I really try to get tickets from the official general sale next Thu but I might need a plan B. Want to get to the stadium no matter what.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I used Viagogo for Inter-Juve a few years ago. Worked out fine.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

26. Thanks (1): Devious