Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155562636465
Results 1,281 to 1,285 of 1285

Thread: Tickets to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    starting today, everyone can buy a ticket for the derby, not just the siamonoi card holders.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    My father and brother are going to business in the Netherlands they might wana attend Inter game in Eindhoven, anybody know how to get tickets from there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    My father and brother are going to business in the Netherlands they might wana attend Inter game in Eindhoven, anybody know how to get tickets from there?
    I thought the tickets for the home stands are sold out and can only be bought with an clubcard of PSV, for the away stands there are not yet tickets available. I'm waiting for that so i can buy 1 with my Siamo Noi card and i guess thats the only way to get tickets for the away stand with a season ticket or Siamo Noi card. In Holland there are very strict rules about buying tickets. Maybe if the away stands don't sell out and I don't think it will sell out you can buy tickets. Best thing to do is propably contact PSV about the away stand maybe they can help you, if you want me to contact PSV you can PM me.

6. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Ireland

Still quite a few left for the Derby in the Third Tier, just got mine in the general sale. First time going to the Derby, cannot fucking wait!

8. Thanks (3): Devious, Materazzi_23, MVD

Great Britain

I am in Milan on the 6th November anyone know if getting Barcelona tickets online before I travel will be possible through a general sale?