Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1325

Thread: Tickets to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    In the tickets section there's already the game against PSV, but it's written "PROSSIMAMENTE" near it. Guess sale will start in a few days.
    Saw that, thanks. I'm refreshing about 4x per day!

Update: booked in block 158. Anyone else going to the PSV match / KO post-qualification party?
    Last edited by Jerry; 09 Nov 18 at 04:26.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

England

A long shot I know but wondering if anyone here will be able to buy tickets for the away game against Spurs at Wembley. I am not an Inter Club Member and don't think I will be able to get them on any sort of general sale. As a long time English Inter supporter would love to be able to attend a game like this in the away end. Will even look at going in the home end tbh

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_King View Post
    A long shot I know but wondering if anyone here will be able to buy tickets for the away game against Spurs at Wembley. I am not an Inter Club Member and don't think I will be able to get them on any sort of general sale. As a long time English Inter supporter would love to be able to attend a game like this in the away end. Will even look at going in the home end tbh
    Contact the club itself or the InterClub of London. I'm sure they'll be happy to recruit new members.

Fav. Player
    Figo & JZ

Hungary

I've just bought my ticket to Inter-PSV to attend my first CL game ever, so if anyone will be there from FIF and would like to grab a beer or two on the game day feel free to message me

5. Thanks (5): firmino, Jerry, Jnr, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Hello, friends nerazzurri! I have a question. I always buy a tickets from the official site, but why never can buy a tickets for Curva Nord? How is it possible to get tickets for Curva Nord?

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    Hello, friends nerazzurri! I have a question. I always buy a tickets from the official site, but why never can buy a tickets for Curva Nord? How is it possible to get tickets for Curva Nord?
    I guess the Curva Nord is reserved for season-ticket holders only.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I guess the Curva Nord is reserved for season-ticket holders only.
    The whole? I know people who were there, but I do not know exactly how things happen with the tickets. I think that there is probably a chance for tickets, as long as there is no derby match and that is why I ask.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

The whole? I know people who were there, but I do not know exactly how things happen with the tickets. I think that there is probably a chance for tickets, as long as there is no derby match and that is why I ask.
    I'm just speculating. I've been to the stadium but never attended a game

BTW Are you by any chance aware of how often does the Bulgarian Fanclub organising trips to Milan?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

do you mean for serie A or for the cup matches?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

I'm just speculating. I've been to the stadium but never attended a game

BTW Are you by any chance aware of how often does the Bulgarian Fanclub organising trips to Milan?
    I am part of the Bulgarian fan club, but they do not go in Curva Nord.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    do you mean for serie A or for the cup matches?
    Both, but rather the Serie A matches.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

there is no way for Serie A matches in Curva Nord as the tickets for that part of the stadium have all been sold to season-ticket holders.

so your chance is to be in Curva Nord for coppa italia/europa league, but if i were you i would check the site as often as possible because it's likely that season-ticket holders will have pre-emption right and as a consequence not many tickets will be left when you can finally buy them.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (3): Materazzi_23, MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

They do sell tickets for the 3th trier above the Curva Nord, I've sat there several times. It's not the same atmosphere as when you are actually inside the Curva but still you ''feel'' the atmosphere better then anywhere else. There are also alot of people who will sing with the Curva so it's better then anywhere else(comparing the prices) but this is just my personal opinion.

21. Thanks (2): MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i didn't know where to post it, i guess this is the best thread.

those are the two matches to be played behind closed doors (unless an appeal is filed, in which case these sanctions may change):

January 13 2019, h. 18 CET:

Inter-Benevento, Coppa Italia

January 19, h 20.30 CET:

Inter-Sassuolo, Serie A

in addition to this, the "secondo anello verde" will remain closed for the following match:

February 3, h. 18 CET:

Inter-Bologna, Serie A

the document of Lega Serie A wasn't specific as to which matches would be behind closed doors, but this summer frosinone's stadium was disqualified for two matches and one of them happened to be coppa italia.
    Last edited by firmino; 28 Dec 18 at 19:00.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

@provenzano

first gates of curva entrances are same for 3rd and 2nd tiers. Get a ticket from 3rd tier. Pass the first entrance and walk to the 2nd tier entrance. wait for crowd for some chaos or make fake printed ticket before which is written as secondo anello verde. steward will control barcode an it will give error (of course because this is 3rd tier ticket) he will try again and at the end he thinks its electronical error, will give up and allow you pass

I made it 3 times before including milan and juventus matches for last year.

No tickets for curvanord anymore.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yep, people from the East... we are a special breed.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Yep, people from the East... we are a special breed.
    We Western guys are too nice do to stuff like this... Never thought of doing these kind of things. But then again maybe I'm just a spoiled little pussy.

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    We Western guys are too nice do to stuff like this... Never thought of doing these kind of things. But then again maybe I'm just a spoiled little pussy.
    You just don't need to be that "creative". Lack of money makes you this way around here, a "life hacker". We always find ways to game the system, be it cable TV sharing (now Netflix/Spotify accounts) back in the day, downloading movies/music/games/books from torrent sites, riding the public transportation for free and all kinds of shit like that, from the most mundane little tricks to grand fucking schemes like not paying the electricity or heating company and such. It was way worse in the 90s, now people have money but once you develop this type of thinking you're fucked up for good. I guess you just get a dopamine hit when you trick the system nowadays and even if far fewer people operate this way it's still a part of the culture.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

You just don't need to be that "creative". Lack of money makes you this way around here, a "life hacker". We always find ways to game the system, be it cable TV sharing (now Netflix/Spotify accounts) back in the day, downloading movies/music/games/books from torrent sites, riding the public transportation for free and all kinds of shit like that, from the most mundane little tricks to grand fucking schemes like not paying the electricity or heating company and such. It was way worse in the 90s, now people have money but once you develop this type of thinking you're fucked up for good. I guess you just get a dopamine hit when you trick the system nowadays and even if far fewer people operate this way it's still a part of the culture.
    For sure it's part of the culture. If I take a look at my closest friends the guys who were born abroad even though we lived in the same environment and grew up together but they are always a bit more sneaker and daring then my Dutch friends. Offcourse me and other Dutch people do the same things but always more reserved so it's sometimes really funny to see the different mindsets people have.

But I can imagine the culture in for example Bulgaria is way different then in Holland but that's something I will discover this summer.

30. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Hungary

Somebody konows when will be the twenty-ninth serie-a fixtures will be decided? (e.g: Inter - Lazio)

Me and my friend would like to go to the game against lazio but there isn't a concrete date yet.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

probably after the europa league round of 16's matches: the second leg is around the half of march. unless both Inter and lazio are knocked out before.

33. Thanks (1): MVD