Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Champions League Tickets

Hi guys, I am desperately looking for the Champions League Tickets (away games, of course!).

Any idea where I can find them? there are no tickets on sale from the official website.

Cheers

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

The official tickets topic

Since there has been enquiries made all over the forum on where to get our hands to an Inter ticket, I think we might as well create a topic whereby members can just refer to previous posts in order to gain that knowledge. I'll merge all the ticket topics to here.

Handyo

Inter Tickets.

Hi!
    My name is Lukasz Korpacz and I'm 15 years old. I fan Inter from Poland. I collect Inter tickets. I have request to fans Inter from Italy: If somebody have Inter tickets and possibly send me? To thanks in advance and regards!

My address:
    Lukasz Korpacz
    Ciepla 21D/11
    15-472 Bialystok
    POLAND

* Sorry, my English is poor.
    * Answer please write in English.

Hi guys, I am desperately looking for the Champions League Tickets (away games, of course!).

Any idea where I can find them? there are no tickets on sale from the official website.

Cheers
    You are more than welcome to join us at Interclub Scotland

http://www.interclubscotland.co.uk/

Click on `Join us!! ` for more details or send me a pm from Forza Inter.

Tickets for the Inter section at away games are channelled through official fans groups only.
    We have a party arranged for the game at Ibrox :intersca:

Got your pm Glasgow.

Welcome aboard

Re: Inter Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by CollectorInter
    Hi!
    My name is Lukasz Korpacz and I'm 15 years old. I fan Inter from Poland. I collect Inter tickets. I have request to fans Inter from Italy: If somebody have Inter tickets and possibly send me? To thanks in advance and regards!

My address:
    Lukasz Korpacz
    Ciepla 21D/11
    15-472 Bialystok
    POLAND

* Sorry, my English is poor.
    * Answer please write in English.

Nobody haven't tickets?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I'm sure people have, but we find them as precious as you do and it can be very hard to part with them...

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

inter-milan tickets

hy!i'm writting from hungary!if somebody have 5 tickets for the inter-milan match,please write me!!!very importantthanks

Indonesia

Topics regarding ticketing have been merged for your convenience.

Handyo

anyone got any idea where i could get good priced tickets for inter-rangers in ibrox?

i heard somewhere they are selling them somewhere for 34 pounds...

thanks

Joez,

I have one spare ticket for Ibrox (Inter section).If you wish more information please send me a pm.

The cost is indeed 34

Ronnie

Ticket now gone i`m afraid.

Ronnie

aaaah.. thanks anyway. do you know where i could still get tickets, or whom to contact?

ive only found tickets for a ridiculous 100+ pounds price.

For the Rangers game the allocation to Inter is now out to the various supportes groups.If I have any cancellations I will of course be in touch with you.

For the future the best way to ensure face value tickets is to join Interclub (preferably ours)

We are 12 per season membership which includes a joining pack from Inter.
    Most importantly though is the opportunity to gain tickets for all Inter matches at normal prices.

All details are on our website;
    http://www.interclubscotland.co.uk

Ronnie

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Bergom

Hi Ronnie,

I've tried to get in touch with you at the club about tickets for Ibrox. I had originally been in touch with Interclub London about joining them, but Alessandro said it would be better to join Interclub Scotland. If you have 2 spares for the Inter game, could you PM me please. Also, if you could get in touch about my membership for the club that would be great.

Chris

PM on its way Chris.

cheers
    Ronnie

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hi everyone, this question has probably been asked many times, but I have concrete plans of going to Inter-Juve ( 12th of february ).

You people could do me one hell of a favour if you could give me information on:

-How to get from the Malpensa airport to the stadium
    -Hotels near the stadium
    -How to get tickets (I'd like to sit in the Curva Nord)
    ==> If I check this page, in what sector is the Curva sitting?

thx in advance guys

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The Curva Nord is the green stand 2nd ring.

As for local hotels, the Hotel Lido was perfect for my needs when I went to see the Porto game. It's within walking distance to the stadium (10 minutes) and is just a 2 minute walk from the Lotto Metro station, from where it is easy to reach the rest of Milan.

The centre of Milan is about 50 kilometers far from Malpensa airport. Milan can be reached by car, by train or by bus.

Between the two Terminals of Malpensa, a free shuttle bus is available every 20 minutes about for twenty-four hours a day.

Taxis are available at the Arrivals of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The fee to the centre of Milan is about 70.

You can reach Milan directly from the Terminal 1 by Ferrovie Nord Milano trains, or, via Gallarate, by Trenitalia trains.

MALPENSA EXPRESS (Ferrovie Nord Milano Trains)

Malpensa Express trains connect the Terminal 1 of Malpensa directly with the centre of Milan (Cadorna Railway Station - connection with the Tube red and green lines).Trains also stop at Busto Arsizio, Saronno and Milano Bovisa. Trains depart every 30 minutes and the journey from the Terminal 1 of Malpensa to Cadorna Station lasts about 40 minutes.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    The Curva Nord is the green stand 2nd ring.

As for local hotels, the Hotel Lido was perfect for my needs when I went to see the Porto game. It's within walking distance to the stadium (10 minutes) and is just a 2 minute walk from the Lotto Metro station, from where it is easy to reach the rest of Milan.

The centre of Milan is about 50 kilometers far from Malpensa airport. Milan can be reached by car, by train or by bus.

Between the two Terminals of Malpensa, a free shuttle bus is available every 20 minutes about for twenty-four hours a day.

Taxis are available at the Arrivals of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The fee to the centre of Milan is about 70.

You can reach Milan directly from the Terminal 1 by Ferrovie Nord Milano trains, or, via Gallarate, by Trenitalia trains.

MALPENSA EXPRESS (Ferrovie Nord Milano Trains)

Malpensa Express trains connect the Terminal 1 of Malpensa directly with the centre of Milan (Cadorna Railway Station - connection with the Tube red and green lines).Trains also stop at Busto Arsizio, Saronno and Milano Bovisa. Trains depart every 30 minutes and the journey from the Terminal 1 of Malpensa to Cadorna Station lasts about 40 minutes.

Fabio
    Great stuff Fabio, one more question, do you have any info on getting tickets? Because with that new restriction that you have to show your passport etc?

Indonesia

Good on ya Erik. Who are you going with?

Unfortunately, I'm having exams on those months so it's pretty much impossible to travel overseas.