Thread: UEFA Super Cup - Barça v Shakhtar

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones

UEFA Super Cup - Barça v Shakhtar

Anyone know if Ibra is called or not? Wanna see him play right there...

And I would like to see Ibra playing in this match against Shakhtar, and would be interesting to see Ibra's performance before CL match against us, I think Barca will win, no doubt.. I hope so don't happen like with ManUtd in super cup when they losed from Zenit lool, but I think Barca is differend team and now they are more completed.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

He is called and will start unless he gets injured

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    And I would like to see Ibra playing in this match against Shakhtar, and would be interesting to see Ibra's performance before CL match against us, I think Barca will win, no doubt.. I hope so don't happen like with ManUtd in super cup when they losed from Zenit lool, but I think Barca is differend team and now they are more completed.
    Definitely, Ibra will be starting...Such a strange atmosphere leading up to the match...It's early enough in the season for Barca that it still feels almost like a preseason friendly kinda thing whereas Shakhtar have already been into their league season...Plus there's the Dmytro signing and who he plays for tonight...I get the impression he's suiting up for Donetsk and then gets presented tomorrow to Barca...Just seems strange.

As for the match itself, Shakhtar is a very good side, IMHO...Quite similar in playing style to Barca are more likely to be in form than Barca, atm.

The trident attack of Messi, Ibra & Henry will finally get a chance to be played for extended minutes, I believe, as Pep will be playing the strongest XI

I'm curious to see how ready Barca is for what will undoubtedly be a difficult match...As small a club as Bilbao is, it was a good precursor to the season for Barca as they are a relentlessly pressuring club...So, perhaps they will be ready for Donetsk

Hi guys,

Who is interested for one great live stream for this match.. I found great stream HQ and I'm quite happy, you can double click over the video and you can turn into Full Screen

http://www.lajmesport.com/live.htm

enjoy it !!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Very boring first half...Ibra was not good, but no one was really special in the first 45...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    Ya, right now it's at the 70th minute and it's very boring. Never thought I'd say that when Barca play.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Ibra subbed out in the 81st minute. I don't think he did that much except a dive in the 2nd half.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Did he take any shots in the second half, because he had none in the first and I want to update my thread...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

I saw one shot on target.

WOW Messi is class. 1-0 for Barca.

Fav. Player

Canada

Messi is the best player in the world, you can make Roberto Carlos in his prime blast him a ball and he'll be able to trap it and control it.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Just wow, on the assist of Leo. He's more than class.

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Forever View Post
    Ya, right now it's at the 70th minute and it's very boring. Never thought I'd say that when Barca play.
    Watching paint dry in long stretches...Preseason blues perhaps but they didn't look sharp in long stretches.

BTW, I don't believe it was a dive, it would've been a cheap pk but Klucher definitely took him down

He had a few shots off target tonight and 1 or 2 on...Not a great match for him but it wasn't a very good one for many on Barca tonight.

Switzerland

MOTM was Messi, for me...Pedrito & him had the superlative tika taka for the goal that is born & bred at La Masia...Keita & Yaya were immense, per usual...They looked overall very sluggish and not ready to play...Credit to Donetsk, they played hard and well

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    He had a few shots off target tonight and 1 or 2 on...Not a great match for him but it wasn't a very good one for many on Barca tonight.
    I can tell you right now, that if Quaresma had a performance like that, he would be wistled like shit.

If Ibra had 5 games like that, the things would start to look fery tense for him. I'm sure it won't happen though, Ibra will start doing his magic, as long as you're not playing versus teams with very good deffensive play(Chelsea, Man Utd etc.)

ps. FCBarca, it's little hipocrite, to say that you hope others won't play "dirty" against Barca, when Barca is the team who is doing "anything" when the other team is starting to counter. That's the biggest danger for you, and Pep knows that.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Switzerland

Yeah, I can't speak for all Cules obviously but I'm not sweating Ibra at all...It's clear he isn't quite match fit yet and he's already given fans a glimpse of how special he can be for Barca...It'll take a little time, to be sure

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

lol Srna could probably pick Messi with one hand, and choke slam him.

I see absolutely no reason, why we needed to have a separate thread for this game.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    Just wow, on the assist of Leo. He's more than class.
    Yeah Bessi, Messi is the best player in the world, simply class, abut for assist I think and Ibra have made something like this (a lot of passes like this), for my opinion I must say right Dinho is our enemy but for passes & assists he is king. Reall!!!!

Barca have played better in second half, I've watched all the match and I can say Ibra wasn't good, I think he still isnt' adopted in Barca, this happend and with Henry.. but I think Ibra soon will adopt there

Grande Ibra !!!!

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I can't believe we had a thread for this. It should be merged with some other thread.
    IO SONO INTERISTA