Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Goran Pandev

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Goran Pandev

I can't believe no one has created a thread for this guy yet.
    After several media rumours about Inter preparing a January swoop for him:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...dev-in-january

Even Mourinho let something slip out of his lips:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...n-lazios-goran

I actually like the guy, we do need another forward as only 3 strikers are not enough for a full season, okay 4 if Arnautovic lives up to his potential.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I'd rather tell Lazio here's double his annual wage, let us have him. Forza Branca. Lets have him now. If we can give them Suazo or Quaresma and pay nothing, that would be another steal.

I'm sure he would love to join us, he isnt going to play at Lazio a lot and we need a left footed striker. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

He signed for Viola few hours ago.

You will find more info soon.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I thought his agent denied it?!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    how do u know that man?

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

He should have arrived today to train with the national squad, but he called the coach and said i'll be late and wont make it today, but got some good news i'm signing for a new club that plays in the CL.

So good luck to him, regular starting spot and CL football what more can he ask for?
    Other big English clubs will be up against him this year so... if he performs next year Premier league baby.

Cheers

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBaptist View Post
    He should have arrived today to train with the national squad, but he called the coach and said i'll be late and wont make it today, but got some good news i'm signing for a new club that plays in the CL.

So good luck to him, regular starting spot and CL football what more can he ask for?
    Other big English clubs will be up against him this year so... if he performs next year Premier league baby.

Cheers
    so there are 32 teams he could be signed for

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Only thing why Pandev would sign to Viola is that if Mutu is really out of his mind and not able to think his job because of that ridiculous sanction.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Our national coach, Mirsad Jonuz, said that today Pandev will sign for big Europian Club . If Viola is that big Europian Club, than he is retarded for sure .
    If the reff asked Milan players at halftime for ending the game in that moment, they will take this chance for sure ! - Darko Pancev, commenting the last derby match

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Who knows...we might be that Big European Club.

Just sayin...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hard to believe it would be Inter, absolutely nothing in the media regarding Pandev. Plus we haven't get rid of anyone yet.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Doesn't this thread belong in the former players section

Fav. Player
    santon,crisetig

love him but i don`t think it.s us..i would love to give suazo and money for him but not quaresma

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Fiorentina has no more money, or at least so the Della Valle brothers claimed. So it's probably some other team, i hope it's us, though i doubt he'd come to Inter knowing he has an Eto'o-Milito in front of him, even Balotelli.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Della Valles have Melo-money still, I don't think they've used them hardly at all. But Pandev's position in the team is questionable to me (in Viola). They have Mutu, and they surely can't have Pandev has bench player there. Or can he play the winger role in Viola?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Jovetic is in pretty killer form I don't see them going for another striker, they need to strengthen their defense. They do have the money their qualification into the CL gave them 20 million...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Della Valles have Melo-money still, I don't think they've used them hardly at all. But Pandev's position in the team is questionable to me (in Viola). They have Mutu, and they surely can't have Pandev has bench player there. Or can he play the winger role in Viola?
    pandev can play in every attacking slot even in the attaching midfielder role...hope he signed for us trough

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Well, we'll see tomorrow and it is less than 17 hours to find out.

If we would be able to get rid of Suazo(say loan to Roma), and Mancini(say loan/sale to Genoa), then getting Pandev would make our mercato great.

Obviously the good thing about this deal, would be the fact, that Pandev realised and he is fine with the "non first team spot" position in the team, cause there is no way Jose would said to him he is first team player, but more like he has to work for that. He would be great bench player, and especialy some nice choice for a wing position in 4-3-3.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I think we will move for him Jan. Finger crossed
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    According to Gazzetta, Inter agree to buy/negotiate for Pandev in January but Lazio prefer to sell him NOW!!!

If there are no great surprises in these last hours of the market then in January, Goran Pendev (Zenit, Fiorentina and Genoa interested) could actually wear the shirt of Inter. Lotito would close immediately (not sure close for January or close to deal right now), the Macedonian is in fact out of contract. In contrast, Inter did not intend, for the moment, to "disturb" the balance of the last arrival, Sneijder, who is truly complete in every department and suitable for every system. Even though, there were negotiations for Sneijder last week but Branca was really a step away from Pandev, but the agreement was not found and the difference is somewhere from 2-3 millions. In January (Eto'o goes to African Cup) it will be a different story and he will be less costly.
    Last edited by Michael; 31 Aug 09 at 03:43.