Thread: Luca Tremolada

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member

Luca Tremolada

I saw this guy on Football Manager 2009. He seems to have good potential on the game.

He is called up for the friendly tomorrow can I get a profile of this guy please. Is he good in real life?

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    From what I have heard he is a Left Winger...I guess he is supposed to have great skill...some Inter fans call him Inter's future Cristiano Ronaldo...

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    From what I have heard he is a Left Winger...I guess he is supposed to have great skill...some Inter fans call him Inter's future Cristiano Ronaldo...
    Awesome then, I hope to see him play tomorrow then.

I never heard about him.
    But I hope it's true for what are you talking vito, and I would appreciate if you find any video of his skills as left winger, maybe he can have great future with us, hopefully we will have a lot of young players tomorrow...

Forza!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    He played against Empoli in the Viareggio Tourney last year I believe...I will search...

Luca Tremolada

Date of birth: 25.11.1991
    Height: 1,76
    Nationality: Italy
    Position: Midfield
    Foot: left
    Market value: 100.000 Euros

Club: Inter Mailand Primavera
    Position details: Midfield, left
    Contract until: 30.06.2011

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sp...ca/profil.html

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

So now he is loaned to piacenza. Finally we will have the possibility to see of what he is made of because we have heared a lot of good words for him.

P.S I will insist on this . Why is that we can't post in the official primavera transfers thread. Stefan bavena and tremolada are on loan and not in co-ownership

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    So now he is loaned to piacenza. Finally we will have the possibility to see of what he is made of because we have heared a lot of good words for him.

P.S I will insist on this . Why is that we can't post in the official primavera transfers thread. Stefan bavena and tremolada are on loan and not in co-ownership
    Because we like to keep it as a sticky just like the official transfer for the main squad , just to confirm transfer that are officially done.

Are you sure about them only being loans?? The press release from inter.it says co-ownership nothing of loans.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Are you sure about them only being loans?? The press release from inter.it says co-ownership nothing of loans.
    Actually i read the news on fcinternews.com and it said that they were loaned but now that i checked inter.it you're right so probably their on co-ownership . Actually is a little strange that a small club like piacenza could convince inter to give half of tremolada ,
    Maybe since tremolada is the hottest prospect between them is given on loan and the others on co-ownership....

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Back training with the squad for now.

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Luca actually did pretty well on his loan spell at Pisa.

COPPA ITALIA
    Appearances: 2
    Starts: 2
    Minutes: 173 of 180
    Goals: 1
    Assists: 1
    Position: RM

LEGA PRO PRIMA DIVISIONE
    Appearances: 22
    Starts: 15
    Minutes: 1418 of 3060
    Goals: 0
    Assists: 3
    Position: CM (9), RM (4), LM (1), LW (1)

Pisa's first manager mainly used a 4-4-2 and Luca featured in 19 of their first 23 matches. When the manager was sacked with 11 matches left, Luca did not really fit into the new manager's 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 preferred formations so he only played in 3 of those final 11 matches.