Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Xperteleven - Freaking League

Jimmy

Xperteleven - Freaking League

Hey folks!

I've been playing this fantasy league for a few months now at www.xperteleven.com and it's really fun. So I figured we could start our own league. The site is primarly in Swedish (I think?) but you can change the settings to English, easily.

I have created FI League, and if you start an account, you can search for the League ID: 219041

From there, you can apply to join the league and I will accept it.

The league will start as soon as there is at least six teams in it. Which shouldn't be any problem, right?
    Last edited by Jimmy; 09 Sep 09 at 22:36.

Jimmy
    Three teams already, so come on folks! The more the merrier. If there are many of us, it will become a bunch of divisions with promotions and stuff.

I got a shit team on my hands. Bleah!

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

I applied, don't have much of an idea how to do it but i will adapt quickly. :-)
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Jimmy
    Come on people! I thought a bunch of you guys would be interested in some competing.

Only one more team that has to sign up, and we can make the league official at least. It doesn't cost a thing, you get to compete against your friends and be in charge of your own team.

Chop chop.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Sorry Jim, I don't do fantasy leagues. At most, I'll end up just registering, picking a player once and leave it like that for the rest of the season.

If no one joins in by tomorrow, I'll help you and at least do the things I mentioned above so we can get this FI league going though.

Jimmy
    We already have six teams now, but I will wait until more are registrered before I press to button to kick of the season. The sooner the better, because you can sign players now and all of that.

I assure you guys, that this takes very little time, you dont even have to coach actively during games, and it's a hell of a lot of fun if you give it a try. Totally free and easy too.

Jimmy
    Lost 2-6 in my first friendly against another team in the league. Seems like I got a great team on my hand.

Come on people, join in!

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I just sent a request. Team: Locatelli.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Jimmy
    Great, now we're getting somewhere, with the help of some outsiders.

I'll give it until the weekend before we get started.

Jimmy
    I will start the league on Monday, so if you're interested, you should sign up as early as possible, so you can play a friendly game on Friday plus sign or sell some players.

Jimmy
    The complete lack of interest from my fellow mods/admins and the rest of the members, just disappoint me.

I had to change the name of the league now, since FI is hardly the main sponsor.

Jimmy
    Again, the lack of interest is shocking! What the hell kinda fansite is this?

Jimmy
    Changed the league name, since FI can hardly be the sponsor of this, no matter how much I wanted it.

Freaking League is the deal.... JOIN!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Chill man, don't pressure yourself so much. First off, not many people have the time and/or interest for football fantasy games, secondly this thread has to be in this room that not many fans visit, i have no idea how to advertise to the fans that mostly stay in the general section.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Jimmy
    For those who think this will take a lot of time, it requires that you log on for about 20 mins a day, if you want a serious team.

Less if you give a half ass.

Jimmy
    I will start the league schedule tomorrow, so I urge any potential interests to sign up, and that the existing members to log on and create their team.

Freaking League - first week

For information, I'm manager of the Tool team.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    I know you did it for the band, but I wouldn't be excited about calling myself a tool...

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I'm on a waiting list or something

Jimmy
    Yeah, you were a tad too late. But by the looks of it, some of the guys arent even logging on, so you can probably take over an existing team in three weeks.