Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Napoli (23 Sep 09)

Inter - Napoli (23 Sep 09)

Well,
    Our next match is against Napoli, after the great win against Cagliari we need to think about this another important match..
    We can't lose any match because there would be perfect chance for juBe, so let's think and about their mistake against Genoa... Our players should be in top against Napoli

Forza Inter !!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It should be at home so thats a good thing.To me the performance against Cagliari showed that we are tired.Napoli is a fast team that runs just as much.We will need some fresh legs in every line probably.Probably Samuel,Cambi,Ballo,Viera,Chivu should all be starters...

Maicon looks tired and so does Samuel and Sneijder.I dont blame them really maybe a rest will put them on the same page as the rest of the team.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    The team is obviously exhausted. I think it's time for the likes of Khrin, Quaresma, Suazo or Arnautovic to show what they have. If they don't do well then sub them out.

<br />
0 0 0 Eto'o 0 0 0<br />
0 0 Sneijder 0 Balotelli 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 Stankovic 0 Krhin 0 0<br />
0 0 0 Cambiasso 0 0 0<br />
Chivu 0 0 0 0 0 Santon<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Cordoba 0 0<br />
Julio Cesar<br />
<br />

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Actually, i'm of the opinion we will have Napoli much easier.
    Napoli won't play men behind the ball, they rather play attacking football and are also not in a great form, so there will be spaces to exploit, and that's what Mourinho always wants, hitting on the spaces.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

It will take a huge injury to have Eto'o or Milito out of the lineup for a good while. They have a lot of fitness, they don't get tired easy so Mou will never rotate them unless it's a really useless match. However, Sneijder may need some rest.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    Actually, i'm of the opinion we will have Napoli much easier.
    Napoli won't play men behind the ball, they rather play attacking football and are also not in a great form, so there will be spaces to exploit, and that's what Mourinho always wants, hitting on the spaces.
    Agreed. NApoli are in rea bad shape at the moment. I've watched all their games so far, and they're not linking up well, LAvezzi is out of sorts, Hamsik is fading badly (still managing to score tho... that is scary), Maggio isn't much of a threat on the wings, and Cigarini is still warming up. Quagliarella IMO is manageable and with the quality we have in defence, he can easily be man-marked out of the game.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Napoli's gonna be a walk in the park. 3-0.

Goals from Eto'o, Sneijder and Balotelli.

Fav. Player
    JZ

@ rfu

I have not seen Napoli playing this season yet, but is Hamsik not doing well?

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by 1919 View Post
    @ rfu

I have not seen Napoli playing this season yet, but is Hamsik not doing well?
    he's napoli's goal scorer so he's doing very well, but he tends to disappear for long periods. I always thought his passing was good but it really isn't that impressive, he never goes for defense splitting pass. He's one of those players to keep an eye on... give space in the area and he'll likely get it on target... otherwise outside of the area he's nothing to worry about.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I can't believe how people think Napoli are a walk in the park, they've got some great players and are looking for a win, I think Napoli are a team to worry about.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I can't believe how people think Napoli are a walk in the park, they've got some great players and are looking for a win, I think Napoli are a team to worry about.
    i would say great, Hamsik is exceptionally talented, Lavezzi is well... the real problem they have is that they're not gelling as a team and Datolo on the left is weak defensively. I bet they play Aronica or Contini instead. We should worry about them only because they've started very poorly and Donadoni needs a win. They're coming to win, so depending on how prepared we are, the game could go either way. From what I've seen, its 3 pts for us and knowing De Laurentis, DOnadoni might soon be out of a job

I hope Sneider is left out, probably we will see 4 - 3 - 2 - 1. Why, because Sneider is just so tired, if we play 4-3-1-2 than it's better to use Stankovic behind strikers. Thought i would never say that..
    Also Maicon needs a break, both him and Sneider was below avarage against Cagliari.
    But probably he'll play since we need Il Capitano in the midle, since Motta is out.
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Forever View Post
    The team is obviously exhausted. I think it's time for the likes of Khrin, Quaresma, Suazo or Arnautovic to show what they have. If they don't do well then sub them out.

<br />
0 0 0 Eto'o 0 0 0<br />
0 0 Sneijder 0 Balotelli 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 Stankovic 0 Krhin 0 0<br />
0 0 0 Cambiasso 0 0 0<br />
Chivu 0 0 0 0 0 Santon<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Cordoba 0 0<br />
Julio Cesar<br />
<br />
    Funny inter forever , you speak about quaresma , suazo and arnautovic and you put sneijder and eto as starters in your line up.
    Anyway i give up about the turnover shit. I have 2 weeks saying that sneijder , eto , maicon and motta needed a rest in games such as parma or cagliari but mourinho didn't do anything and of course he won't do it in a more difficult game such as the napoli one is.
    So probably sneijder and the others will play until they get injured just as motta...

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I remember reading at Football Italia that even Napoli manager or chairman conceded that they had one of the weakest defence in Serie A. Not really sure about that, since I haven't had the chance to watch them play. But Napoli's midfield and attack are their strong points, that's for sure.

Our defence need to be alert against Lavezzi and Quagliarella, and Hamsik coming in from midfield.

My line-up for this game would be:
    <br />
0 0 Milito 0 Balotelli 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 Sneijder 0 0 0<br />
0 Motta 0 Cambiasso 0 J. Zanetti 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
Santon 0 0 0 0 0 Maicon<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Lucio 0 0<br />
Julio Cesar
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    Funny inter forever , you speak about quaresma , suazo and arnautovic and you put sneijder and eto as starters in your line up.
    Anyway i give up about the turnover shit. I have 2 weeks saying that sneijder , eto , maicon and motta needed a rest in games such as parma or cagliari but mourinho didn't do anything and of course he won't do it in a more difficult game such as the napoli one is.
    So probably sneijder and the others will play until they get injured just as motta...
    Cagliari an easy away game to rest players?haha yeah we all saw how easy it was. It mid September how tired can they be,are they fucking amateurs ?They can be preserved by substitution in any case.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    <br />
0 0 Milito 0 Balotelli 0 0 <br />
0 0 0 Stankovic 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 Chivu 0 Vieira 0 Muntari 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
Santon 0 Samuel 0 Lucio 0 Zanetti<br />
0 0 0 Cesar 0 0 0<br />

Personally I hate the line-up I posted above but the boys were REALLY tired against Cagliari the other day, and it is obvious many of them need a rest.

Motta pulled his hamstring doing nothing out of the ordinary either which is unfortunate.

I'd like to see Quaresma given a chance in this game too.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Napoli are a much better team than Cagliari, but the circumstances make me believe it will be much easier.
    Defending with all men like Cagliari is different from playing attacking head-to-head football like Napoli, and that cannot match Inter's play, while on Cagliari's case, Inter seem to always be having problems playing against such tactics, mostly because the team hasn't gelled yet and find it difficult to break up 10 men defences, as well as Eto'o and Sneijder not being used to such tight marking and defences, in Spain they never defend like that.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

Don't rely too much on that Napoli attacking football. They need points and I'm sure they will try to defend 0-0 and counter-attack us if we open our play too much. No team ever goes all-out attack at Meazza.
    Impazzisco per te, questo e canto d'amor
    che mi viene dal cuor, FORZA INTER ALEEE.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Motta injury is bad. He will be out for the next 7 games at least.

I think we will see Muntari in this match. Sneijder needs rest as we have tougher matches ahead (Sampdoria away and CL match away in Russia). We have Cambiasso backing up Muntari and I think Sulley won't have such disaster game like against Barcelona. Maybe we will see Balotelli starting right from the start in 4-3-3 as we haven't managed to score goals too much in 4-3-1-2. That way Sneijder can have his rest and we don't have to use Stankovic as AM.

With 4-3-3 the problem might be the midfield. Napoli has used 3-5-2 (or 4-4-2 depending on the way you want to look it). They've used 3 CBs and Zuniga/Maggio as RB who advances. And Datolo as LW. So they have three central midfielders + players on the flanks. So with 4-3-3 our flanked forwards (Eto'o and Balotelli) would have defensive duties to help the midfield (5 vs 3). On the other hand Balotelli and Eto'o can force Napoli's flank players to take it little easier with attacking.

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Motta injury is bad. He will be out for the next 7 games at least.
    Wut?