Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sampdoria - Inter (26 Sep 09)

Fav. Player
    JZ

Sampdoria - Inter (26 Sep 09)

Sat, Sep 26 2009, 18:00
    Sampdoria v Inter

Up Next : Antonio Cassano's Sampdoria. Cassano will surely be charged up for this match to prove to JM that he deserves to be a B-I-G team like Inter. Another must-win match for us as Juve has got Bologna at home this weekend.

Hope to see Sneijder linking up more with Eto'o & Millito from now on.

Forza Inter!

* btw, i am opening a match thread after a loooooooong looooooong time.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Er, Shiv...the last match thread you opened was a 1 nil loss to Napoli...Coincidence? It was also our second loss in 64 matches at the time.

If we don't win this one, promise me you will never open a thread ever again...(unless it's hameds birthday thread)

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Er, Shiv...the last match thread you opened was a 1 nil loss to Napoli...Coincidence? It was also our second loss in 64 matches at the time.
    U are giving me ideas for this weeks prediction league

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Well Sampdoria finally broke there winning edge... Great timing for us as our confidence is sky high at the moment.
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Damn it,why cant we make it a tradition that the guy who opens a winning match thread keeps on doing it until we lose...

Anyways its an important match before an even more important match,I wonder if we can rest anyone.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    Damn it,why cant we make it a tradition that the guy who opens a winning match thread keeps on doing it until we lose...

Anyways its an important match before an even more important match,I wonder if we can rest anyone.
    lol we rarely lose...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
    lol we rarely lose...
    OMG YOu just jinxed this thread even further,first 1919 and now Alessandro...If we lose this one,a lifetime ban and midieval torture for both

Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

First defeat of the season probably. This Sampdoria team is like curse for Inter. We always play awful against them.

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

We need to win against Samp. stay focus in the game...

bad memory about Samp. 3-0 in coppa..

OMG YOu just jinxed this thread even further,first 1919 and now Alessandro...If we lose this one,a lifetime ban and midieval torture for both

It's almost unpossible to win against Sampdoria.
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Forza Cassano
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Baresi was off his nut against Napoli, doesn't he know he's allowed to sub players during the match..

Our main guys really need some rest. Balotelli and Santon need minutes too.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Syria

10 years of FIF

One word...

Recoba...

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Looks like Sneijder won't be fit for this one, Stankovic as an AMC or maybe even Balotelli?
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Its a nice opportunity to play 4-3-3 with Balotelli and maybe use our wingers as subs.Maybe its even better for Sneijder to rest for the Rubin game.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Looks like Sneijder won't be fit for this one
    where'd you hear that? we can play Balotelli as a trequartista in coppa games but at the moment we have no time for experiments.

We typically have a hard time with Samp but they're playing different than from last season. This time a 4-man midfield with Mannini and Padalino (Semioli is out injured) playing wide, Palombo and Tissone (or youngster Poli playing centrally). THis is a very winnable fixture. Samps defence is a joke, Gastadello is a very foulish player and quite slow in the long haul, although strong, but I expect Milito to have a field day with him. I would like to see Eto'o and Milito pair up in the beginning and the hit the Samp back line with their pace. Palombo is good at closing down spaces in midfield so whoever is playing behind the front pair will have a hard time. Cassano is tricky because he sticks to left side so he will be going up against Maicon and we all know how great Maicon is defensively Zanetti will have to help out here and also keep track of Mannini who has 2 goals already (although his shooting is rather poor).

With one eye on Europe, I'm predicting difficult game away at the Luigi Ferraris, but i expect we will score at least 2. So a lot will depend on our defense.
    Last edited by rfU; 24 Sep 09 at 15:43.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Speaking about opening thread. The last time I opened a game thread was 6-2 thrashing by Roma in the Coppa Italia final. After that, I decided to NEVER open any game thread.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

It looks that the only way to give our players a rest is for them getting injured. At least sneijder will be fit for the rubin game.
    For this one i would like a 433 because dejan is playing so damn good in the CM position and would be silly to move him in the AM and putting muntari as a CM both of them would be bad .
    Also even fiorentina if i'm not wrong played with a 433 against samp and won so could be a good occasion to play for 2 of the mario , RQ , mancini and rest one between eto and milito.
    In deffence i wouldn't change anything , we can use santon in CL as for this one we need chivu over there because cassano is very dangerous.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    I don't have a good feeling about this game. Their fans are gonna be pumped up. We always have a hard time containing Cassano it seems like. This is gonna be one huge challenge.

Fav. Player
    Zamorano 1+8 an

Yes, this will be a difficult game. But does anyone expect anything but victory? I think our defence will have no problem with containing Cassano. Inter will win.