Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristian Ledesma

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Cristian Ledesma

Sky Sports saying we're interested and could be joining us in January along with Goran Pandev in a double-deal.

Is he the kind of player we need though? I would've thought he was too deep-lying although Pandev can fill the attacking midfield slot as well as play up front.

Ledesma Interests Inter.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ledesma would be nice IMO to offer more squad depth in an otherwise rather slim midfield roster, and could add a little something different as far as his position is concerned. But surely, he is not at par with our midfielders, so unless he comes on a free (with Lotito involved, this is just never gonna happen), I wouldnt really welcome his arrival, especially considering that we would not invest thoroughly in June in that dept. if we add yet another midfielder in january. The good buys are found in june, rarely in january.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardiamia View Post
    Ledesma would be nice IMO to offer more squad depth in an otherwise rather slim midfield roster, and could add a little something different as far as his position is concerned. But surely, he is not at par with our midfielders, so unless he comes on a free (with Lotito involved, this is just never gonna happen), I wouldnt really welcome his arrival, especially considering that we would not invest thoroughly in June in that dept. if we add yet another midfielder in january. The good buys are found in june, rarely in january.
    True enough and I wonder whether we could get two or three loan signings in January, (a)to cover Samuel Eto'o going to the African Cup of Nations, (b)likewise with Sulley Muntari who despite the boos of certain sections of the fans is a solid squad player and will be missed, (c)to cover injuries.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Wouldn't mind but he's very similar to Cambiasso. He really offers us nothing new, just another deep-lying defensive midfielder with good passing. Also he's not at all mobile. His set pieces are good.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    True enough and I wonder whether we could get two or three loan signings in January, (a)to cover Samuel Eto'o going to the African Cup of Nations, (b)likewise with Sulley Muntari who despite the boos of certain sections of the fans is a solid squad player and will be missed, (c)to cover injuries.
    I'll be honest to say that I rarely remember us ever getting serious in january with regards to the transfer market. At the beg. of the millenium, we used to use january to try and repair our summer faults (I remember us getting Cordoba, Stankovic & Adriano in january). But lately, this trend has passed, and we have to really be in a desperate situation to actually use that transfer window. IMO, getting Pandev would already be significantly good. I guess Khrin will get some more playing time, and TBH, I would rather try Khrin for more matches than go directly on someone like Ledesma.
    I've heard there are manoevres to get Biabiany back in january, though we'll need to at least loan another player to Parma in exchange.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hmm we should use this thread now at last.

Recalcati is speculating the Ledesma is close.

http://translate.google.com/translat...notizia%3D2683

He's suggesting we would pay 9m + co-ownerships of some youngsters.

That's some bullshit if you ask me. There is absolutely no way Moratti would splash that much money for a play he could get free one week later. There must be some connection to Kolarov if that kind of money is splashed now.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

It's clear that Mou dropped Vieira in order to get a better replacement. So:

1. It's not SURE that Ledesma will be free - that's why Lotito is playing hard and risking. He could ask 15 mil for him if he is not set free. That would fuck us in the last day of winter transfer market, leaving us with no other options. Of course we don't have Vieira to make a mistake in a UCL elimination round match, but seeing Krhin doing same error wouldn't increase our odds either.

2. IMAGE of our club. We don't want to pose as a club that 'steals' players from other clubs. We need to keep good relationship with Lazio, especially that we also want to buy Kolarov!

3. Champions League list - he won't make it - solution is at the end of the month.

I agree with this move, but it depends for how much!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    It's clear that Mou dropped Vieira in order to get a better replacement. So:

1. It's not SURE that Ledesma will be free - that's why Lotito is playing hard and risking. He could ask 15 mil for him if he is not set free. That would fuck us in the last day of winter transfer market, leaving us with no other options. Of course we don't have Vieira to make a mistake in a UCL elimination round match, but seeing Krhin doing same error wouldn't increase our odds either.

2. IMAGE of our club. We don't want to pose as a club that 'steals' players from other clubs. We need to keep good relationship with Lazio, especially that we also want to buy Kolarov!

3. Champions League list - he won't make it - solution is at the end of the month.
    1. Most probable outcome of the hearing is that Ledesma will be free like Pandev.

2. That is agood point. If we pay something now, Moratti expects a return favour, possibly on the summer in Kolarov talks, i.e. getting the price down.

3. Why wouldn't Ledesma make it to the list? The list must be submitted on the last hour of the transfer window? The final verdict of the case Ledesma will be on 30th of January so the window is not closed yet by then.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

1. It would be nice. But it's also risky - we remain uncovered and Lotito will ask triple! Not easy to finalize a deal in the last day... but then again, we could do even without him, so it might worth the risk!!

2. IMAGE - still a valid point.

3. I'm not sure what's the deadline for the UEFA list modifications, but I've read it somewhere..... what if they make an appeal?!

I really think this takes so long because INTER are trying to insert Kolarov in this deal! so we can buy them both wrapped up nicely in a package with a blue ribbon on it!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    There is still time for him to come..

I have never been against this transfer, I have alwasys liked him as a player. BUT, 9mils and co-ownership is too damn many.. As you all said, he will be free agent soon. I think Mou and Moratti are pressing him to sign before the transfer window is so that we can submin him for the CL...

Unlike most of you, i think he can be good adition for us... He may not be wordl class, but is better than all of our midfielders. Plus he is an Argie Jokes asside, he has better passing than all our midfielders, except for Snejider. He won't complain about being benchet, has great long shot, and he is good at set pieces. I think he would definitelly be great addition to us.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Directly from the rulebook:

For all matches from the start of the round of 16, a club may register a
    maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the
    current competition. Such registration must be completed by
    1 February 2010 at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.

So there should be enough time to register him...Is he association trained? I think he barely makes it, because he was 19 when he moved to Lecce, so 19, 20, 21 gives him 3 years between 15-21 in Italy, correct?

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yea..we got to be careful about the association trained rule. Pandev would definitely be included in the list. I hope Marko is too. Adding Ledesma/Kolarov ...
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Here is the list we submitted in September:

We need 8 club/association trained players on the list, with at least 4 being club...

Club Trained - Must have at least 4
    Association Trained

A list
    Goalkeepers
    1 Francesco Toldo
    12 Julio Cesar
    21 Paolo Orlandoni

Defenders
    2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba
    4 Javier Zanetti
    6 Lucio
    13 Maicon
    23 Marco Materazzi
    25 Walter Samuel
    26 Cristian Chivu
    39 Davide Santon

Midfielders
    5 Dejan Stankovic
    7 Ricardo Quaresma
    8 Thiago Motta
    10 Wesley Sneijder
    11 Sulley Muntari
    14 Patrick Vieira
    19 Esteban Cambiasso
    20 Joel Chukwuma Obi
    30 Amantino Mancini
    52 Antonio Esposito

Strikers
    9 Samuel Eto'o
    18 David Suazo
    22 Diego Milito
    45 Mario Balotelli

B list
    51 Vid Belec (goakeeper)
    15 Ren Krhin (midfielder)
    46 Luca Caldirola (midfielder)
    49 Mattia Destro (striker)
    53 Luca Tremolada (midfielder)

Chivu, Vieira and Suazo will deifnitely be out, which removes none of the locally trained. Obi is no longer with the first team, which means we need another Club Trained Player. I think Krhin may be able to get fit in time, and if this year counts, then he would count as Club Trained since he has been with us for 2007, 2008 and 2009. Esposito willl be dropped, so that means we lose an association trained player, which will be filled by Pandev. So if we stick with the current numbers in positions, we need a defender and two midfielders.

Here is my shot at the list, if we sign Ledesma...

Goalkeepers
    1 Francesco Toldo
    12 Julio Cesar
    21 Paolo Orlandoni

Defenders
    2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba
    4 Javier Zanetti
    6 Lucio
    13 Maicon
    23 Marco Materazzi
    25 Walter Samuel
    29 Giulio Donati
    39 Davide Santon

Midfielders
    5 Dejan Stankovic
    7 Ricardo Quaresma
    8 Thiago Motta
    10 Wesley Sneijder
    11 Sulley Muntari
    15 Rene Krhin
    19 Esteban Cambiasso
    24 Cristian Ledesma
    30 Amantino Mancini

Strikers
    9 Samuel Eto'o
    22 Diego Milito
    27 Goran Pandev
    45 Mario Balotelli
    89 Marko Arnautovic

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We will have problems once Toldo, Orlandoni, Matrix are gone.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player

Italy

Pandev is considered a Club trained too.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Black&Blue View Post
    Pandev is considered a Club trained too.

No he isn't. We only had him for one season, we loaned him out to other clubs the remainder of the time...

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    That is why we need players like Candreva...to fill in those Association Trained spots.

We also need to hang on to the most promising youngsters, just so they can fill the club-trained spots...even if they do not play.

In 3 years, we will have Coutinho as a club-trained player...think Orlandoni can hold out?

Fav. Player

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    No he isn't. We only had him for one season, we loaned him out to other clubs the remainder of the time...
    He arrived in 2001 and left in 2004,he's considered a Inter product.

Fav. Player

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Not really,we own two goalkeepers like Viviano and Belec that on list are considered as national products,and we'll substitute Matrix with Ranocchia.