• Muntari

1 1.75%
Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamo Kyiv - Inter (4 Nov 09)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Dynamo Kyiv - Inter (4 Nov 09)

Well, simply our most important game of the season uptil now. We are bottom of our CL group but given Barca's difficult trip to Kazan, we have a big big chance to catch air.

Good luck to us as we're going to need it.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    I always like to take the season 1 game at a time...lets focus on Livorno before we worry about the trip to Kyiv...

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    I don't know why you bring up Barca's game against the ruskies. If anything, we should hope that Barca wins, not Kazan. Barca just won't fail, they have 2 difficult away games yes, but with the skill they have, ultimately, they will prevail. Kazan winning this game would be a catastrophy, it would leave them with 7 points with 2 games to go. Barca-Inter is already a lost cause, we won't get a point from there. First of all we need to WIN Kiev, draw is not enough.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    LOL you really make me sick. Kazan can beat Barcelona in Spain, but our match against Barcelona is a lost cause??

I really do not understand how people like you consider themselves a fan...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

This match could be postponed due to H1N1 virus (swine flu).

Fav. Player
    JZ

Good for us. Unless of course it is rescheduled in the middle of December

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOL you really make me sick. Kazan can beat Barcelona in Spain, but our match against Barcelona is a lost cause??

I really do not understand how people like you consider themselves a fan...
    Why do you bring always that "fan" thing up? Are you some kind of a fucking perfect fan then?

It's not realistic to expect Inter will get any points from Barca. It's ridiculous to compare that Rubin won there, so Inter can do it too. Of course Inter can do it, but the chance for that is very slim. Barca had a clear motivation issues in that match, it's not that Rubin just were so good. Do you think Barca will have motivation issues against Inter? Same goes to Inter, we drew with Barcelona, the best team of the world, and yet we drew with Rubin and Dynamo also.

These games are not comparable because of exactly the motivation varies hugely.

H1N1 postponing the game would be nice. Though I think UEFA won't do it, they will change the playing ground to other country or something.

Fav. Player
    JZ

IS Maicon suspended for this match?

Switzerland

Yeah, UEFA has quickly come out to say that the matches will go ahead as scheduled

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Why do you bring always that "fan" thing up? Are you some kind of a fucking perfect fan then?

It's not realistic to expect Inter will get any points from Barca. It's ridiculous to compare that Rubin won there, so Inter can do it too. Of course Inter can do it, but the chance for that is very slim. Barca had a clear motivation issues in that match, it's not that Rubin just were so good. Do you think Barca will have motivation issues against Inter? Same goes to Inter, we drew with Barcelona, the best team of the world, and yet we drew with Rubin and Dynamo also.

These games are not comparable because of exactly the motivation varies hugely.

H1N1 postponing the game would be nice. Though I think UEFA won't do it, they will change the playing ground to other country or something.

I never said I am a perfect fan, I just don't understand how you can support a team if you honestly believe "It's not realistic to expect Inter will get any points from Barca."

What is the fun of supporting a club if you already mark a loss before they play...you are the exact fans that Maicon hates and complains about. Maybe you just do it to make yourself feel comfortable and smart so that if we do get a bad result you can say, "See! I told you so! I knew we were shit!"

You say I am trying to be the perfect fan because I am optimistic but you call yourself a real fan because you mistake your constant pessimissim as being "realistic"

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by 1919 View Post
    IS Maicon suspended for this match?
    Yes he is...

Also Chivu, Zanetti and Stankovic are all carrying yellows from last match...

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think its going to go ahead on schedule..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Supporting a club and facing the facts are 2 different things. Naturally as an Interista I hope for a good result in Catalonia against Barca, but realistically speaking our chances are very slim. You could already see the problems we had against them at home, only their end product was missing. If everything (note, everything) goes well, we can snatch a draw or even a win.

But as I said earlier (and back to the topic), it's either win or Europa cup.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Supporting a club and facing the facts are 2 different things. Naturally as an Interista I hope for a good result in Catalonia against Barca, but realistically speaking our chances are very slim. You could already see the problems we had against them at home, only their end product was missing. If everything (note, everything) goes well, we can snatch a draw or even a win.

But as I said earlier (and back to the topic), it's either win or Europa cup.

See, this is much better than what you said before: "Barca-Inter is already a lost cause."

Of course I think it will be very difficult to get points in Spain, but I will never say anything is a lost cause!

I agree, we must win in Kiev in order to keep our chances alive...a draw or a loss will have us fighting for Europa League...

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Yes he is...

Also Chivu, Zanetti and Stankovic are all carrying yellows from last match...
    Without Maicon and Sneijder its gonna very tough for us.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Although Maicon played very well yesterday, he has been pretty bad lately, especially against Kiev. I think Sneijder is a much, much bigger loss...

Switzerland

I have to say, to interject, a number of you in this forum continue to spend an inordinate amount of time berating other members over what sort of 'fan' they are...All the while overlooking the reality that not all fans are equal....I happen to think it'd be a pretty boring forum if everyone agreed about everything all the time.

Everyone can look onto their favorite clubs in different ways but it doesn't translate to them either being 'less' of a fan or 'more' of one, depending on the perspective.

Just an observation - Carry on

Switzerland

BTW, always a benefit to catch a club when they are experiencing a dip in form...Kiev, while they had recently put together some nice wins in their domestic league, just lost against Shakhtar in the League Cup competition...With their last match tomorrow in the Premier League tomorrow, were they to drop points again, would likely bode even better for Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    I have to say, to interject, a number of you in this forum continue to spend an inordinate amount of time berating other members over what sort of 'fan' they are...All the while overlooking the reality that not all fans are equal....I happen to think it'd be a pretty boring forum if everyone agreed about everything all the time.

Everyone can look onto their favorite clubs in different ways but it doesn't translate to them either being 'less' of a fan or 'more' of one, depending on the perspective.

Just an observation - Carry on

My opinion also :p

But I think that us Inter fans all agree that it would be 10 times better to secure the qualifying before the Barca match.
    It is a huge risk for us if the Barca game will be deciding in terms of qualifying.

With all due respect, we play away with the European Champions, that doesn't mean it's impossible to win, but still, we should really avoid getting in such a situation.

That means 6 points from the games with Kiev and Rubin, it's as simple as that.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Rain, it's mathematically impossible to secure the qualification before the Barcelona match.

Even if we win Dynamo away, there would be three scenarios:

Barca victory...

Barca 7p
    Inter 6p
    Dynamo 4p
    Rubin 4p

Barca-Rubin draw...

Inter 6p
    Barca 5p
    Rubin 5p
    Dynamo 4p

Rubin victory...

Rubin 7p
    Inter 6p
    Barca 4p
    Dynamo 4p

After that, there's two matches left (Barca and Rubin for Inter) so everything is wide open even if Inter wins Dynamo now.