0 0%
Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Barcelona - Inter (24 Nov 09)

Fav. Player
    22, 25, 10

Turkey

Barcelona - Inter (24 Nov 09)

Time to determine our destiny...
    Against the world's best team currently. Will we able to get something? It's difficult, but I have faith in our team. If we get on the pitch with our best 11, it's possible. We can close down Barca attacks like we did in Meazza.

FORZA INTER !!!

PS: My first match-thread opener. I hope this brings luck
    "I don't like intellectual prostitution. I like intellectual honesty."

Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We have to target a victory here. I would not be happy with a draw since Inter can so easily choke up in the last game and Rubin have shown that they are a very good team.

Motta in place of Cuchu would be nice.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo, Figo

Indonesia

I am happy with a draw here. But seeing our results and Rubin Kazan's, we have the chance to win this game.

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Mourinho needs to be smart here. Barcelona HAVE TO win. So they NEED to attack. Mourinho needs to take advantage of that need. Perhaps we can use fast players and target counterattacks?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by bollockologist View Post
    Mourinho needs to be smart here. Barcelona HAVE TO win. So they NEED to attack. Mourinho needs to take advantage of that need. Perhaps we can use fast players and target counterattacks?
    all the teams that tried to play attacing football against uss got 4-5 goals in their net...so let them attack inter will be ready
    INTER

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel,

i agree, we should start with a front 3 of Quaresma, Suazo and Mancini.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Muro View Post
    i agree, we should start with a front 3 of Quaresma, Suazo and Mancini.
    Your not serious..?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

Sarcasm...

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Can you tell me the last time Barca didn't attack? This game will be like every other Barca game. 70% Barca possesion and you will defend like crazy. But will Barca score or will you manage one lucky goal?

I actually think Barca will have an easier time with Inter then Rubin because Inter is not used to parking the bus the way Rubin is. It's not "okey" for Inter to completly park the bus since you are a "big" team. I think this is an disadvantage for you. Rubin can defend all game and not create a single chance and everyone will be super happy if they get a point. Inter can defend against Barca but you have to counter in a good way or people will laugh at you. Looking at the second half last time it's possible you won't get a single counter the entire game

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Well, Suazo is effective, fast (and furious ), and he can bring goals .
    I'm not sure about Quaresma though, Mourinho gave him lot of chances, but he didn't prove his worth. Although I think that he can play a good match against Barca.

I'd like Inter to play like this:

JC

Maicon Lucio Chivu Santon

Javier Zanetti -- Cambiasso

Sneijder

Suazo Eto'o Quaresma

The substitutes would be chosen by Mourinho ofc, it depends how the game goes...

This is just my opinion, you don't have to agree
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by MultiMarine View Post
    I actually think Barca will have an easier time with Inter then Rubin because Inter is not used to parking the bus the way Rubin is.
    Remember the 2nd half at San Siro?

But even I agree that Barca wud preffer to attack Inter than Rubin bcoz Inter is not a team who is known for fast counter-attacks. If there is anything that they may fear is that our main strikers (Etoo / Milito) aare more clinical than Rubin's - Bukharov - who missed guilt-edged chances to kill of the matches against both Inter and Barca

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by MultiMarine View Post
    I actually think Barca will have an easier time with Inter then Rubin because Inter is not used to parking the bus the way Rubin is. It's not "okey" for Inter to completly park the bus since you are a "big" team.
    Cannot agree with you. Was not Chelsea a big team? Why they defended like crazy and park the bus in Noucamp and Stamford Bridge?

It is not about big or small team. It is about tatic decision based on strength and weakness of both team and the current situation. Barca needs a win, Inter has to defend and counter attact. I do not see other options.

Spain

Big game, i hope to be there

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

Barca will need to win that game so they will attack the whole match. It's important to leave no free spaces for them and wait for our chance to score. Suazo and Quaresma will not probably be on the bench .
    non mollare mai

Spain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toyKXsXvRMU
    How about repeat this. But we don't need to go for the draw, we need to go for the win.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jmaster View Post
    I'm not sure about Quaresma though, Mourinho gave him lot of chances, but he didn't prove his worth. Although I think that he can play a good match against Barca.

JC

Sneijder

Suazo Eto'o Quaresma

The substitutes would be chosen by Mourinho ofc, it depends how the game goes...

That is possibly the worst lineup I have ever seen...we would lose 4-0 if we tried that against Barca... 4-2-1-3???? Suazo and Quaresma starting aginst Siena would be terrible, let alone Barcelona!

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Agree. Besides that we should not leave space for Barca, we have to take into consideration the fact that Barca players desire scoring. Their patience will be low and their heads will not be cool. Using these things on our own advantage by do not allowing them to get into their flowing football. Be very aggressive in going for space and winning the ball. Matrix is the best person he know how make the opponent nervous. But physically he is not the best suited for the match.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

lol, looks i'm nowhere near a good manager hahaha.
    I hope Mourinho does his best, and I hope that the team will play much better!
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Switzerland

Not exactly the circumstances I expected going into Matchday 5 but, not so surprisingly, I suspect the tactics would've been the same...Barca will look to play open & score and Mourinho will have his players squarely behind the ball.

There will be better chances for both sides to get a result this time around though...Barca will be better integrated now with Ibra & Titi and Inter will have integrated their new additions better as well.

I've resigned to the fact that even the non Mourinho sides are going to park it but this time around, at the Camp Nou, I suspect Barca will crack it open

3pts, or go home

P.S. Really look forward to Samu's return - I expect a very warm welcome for the Cameroon striker

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by jmaster View Post

JC

Sneijder

Suazo Eto'o Quaresma

So you want to playing attacking football and all out attack against the strongest strikers and offense on the planet away from home?

We play that way and its going to be 1-8 with us getting laughed out of spain

We need to play smart and like we did against Kiev but start the game wanting to win not let them score because we arent paying attention then make up for the goals we let in.

I hope Eto scores a few in Barca to eliminate them
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!