Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 906

Thread: Mobile Phones & Smartphones

  1. #861
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    8,915
    Thanked
    15,323 times

    Netherlands

    94
    I gave up on Samsung and bought a Huawei Honor 7X. Best decision I've ever made (so far). Screen is larger, phone is faster, and it only cost about $200 USD. It still runs Android too.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #862
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,136
    Thanked
    10,637 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I gave up on Samsung and bought a Huawei Honor 7X. Best decision I've ever made (so far). Screen is larger, phone is faster, and it only cost about $200 USD. It still runs Android too.
    Shoulda gotten the Pixel

    I'm waiting to see what they bring forth for the S9. If it's nothing special I'll just get a Pixel 2.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  4. #863
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    36,806
    Thanked
    46,802 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I'm so used to my Sony Xperia X now...even though the battery is always low... because I use my phone a lot... that's on me not the device
    Maybe I should look for something new but I don't want to tbh...needs to much effort lol

    Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #864
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanked
    1,402 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I'm so used to my Sony Xperia X now...even though the battery is always low... because I use my phone a lot... that's on me not the device
    Maybe I should look for something new but I don't want to tbh...needs to much effort lol

    Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    I'm happy with mine too, same with battery thing but as you've said I'm always on mine.

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #865

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    7,321
    Thanked
    1,190 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    S9 / S9+ Leaked Specs

    Disappointing to see the S8 still at 4GB of RAM, seeing as the S7 had as much in 2016. I am guessing it will be S9 4G / S9+ 6GB / Note 9 will prob have 8GB. would have liked to see the bixby button removed and will be interesting to see where they place the fingerprint scanner as that was an issue with the S8.

    Good to see Stereo Speakers, the headphone jack remains, new processor obviously. SD Card slot remaining or not is till not confirmed. Another thing to keep in mind is if you charge through the USB port on your laptop it charges very slowly, maybe they will improve that? or maybe through a software update.

    I think anyone with an S7 or an S8 definitely not worth an upgrade, unless you just want a new Phone.

    Specs
    - 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)

    - Android 8.0
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
    - 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
    - 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
    - Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
    - Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
    - 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
    - Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
    - USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
    - Wireless charging support
    - IP68 water and dust resistance
    - Built-in FM radio
    - Updated DeX docking station


  9. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Harpsabu

  10. #866
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,136
    Thanked
    10,637 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Yeah I'm gonna get the S9+ but tbh the iPhone X or Google Pixel 2 have the much better battery life, since their operating systems are fully optimized for their hardware. Samsung phones have a lot of bloatware, since Samsung is primarily a hardware company, and their hardware is not fully optimized for Android.

    But Samsung still has so many little things that iPhones or Pixels don't have. Like a headphone jack for starters, the new camera looks sick, slow motion at 960 fps for 0.2 seconds with motion detectors. The screens are still awesome. Now it also has a blood pressure sensor. Plus their processor is newer than the Pixel 2.

    If you want a high end phone for casual use, and only care about battery life iPhone/Pixel are the way to go. But I can't stand iOS devices, and the Pixel removing the headphone jack killed it for me.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  11. #867
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    12,205
    Thanked
    12,171 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Huawei mate 10 Pro has the best battery life compared to iPhone x and pixel 2.

    I moved to it from iPhone 7+, its pretty good tbh.
    Wallace

  12. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

  13. #868
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    8,915
    Thanked
    15,323 times

    Netherlands

    94
    My Huawei Honor 7X battery life is absurd

  14. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

  15. #869
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,136
    Thanked
    10,637 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    iPhone's battery capacity is around 2700mAh, S9 and Pixels are around 3000-3500, and I've seen some Huawei phones at 4,000. Of course capacity's not the best indicator of battery life, because it also depends on how much bloatware your phone has.

    Huawei's capacity on the surface is pretty good, but Idk about these Chinese-designed phones tbh. I may be wrong, but it feels like some capacitor might explode or something. I'm not so concerned about "Made in China" as I'm about "Designed in China".
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  16. #870
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    36,806
    Thanked
    46,802 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Huawei mate 10 Pro has the best battery life compared to iPhone x and pixel 2.

    I moved to it from iPhone 7+, its pretty good tbh.
    I need the Huawei mate 10 for reasons...huehue

    Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

    My Sony Xperia X is getting too frustrating to charge every 10 minutes
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #871
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,602
    Thanked
    4,153 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    If yoU have Apple Watch which is garbage it destroys your battery life of your phone.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  19. #872
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    12,205
    Thanked
    12,171 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    iPhone's battery capacity is around 2700mAh, S9 and Pixels are around 3000-3500, and I've seen some Huawei phones at 4,000. Of course capacity's not the best indicator of battery life, because it also depends on how much bloatware your phone has.

    Huawei's capacity on the surface is pretty good, but Idk about these Chinese-designed phones tbh. I may be wrong, but it feels like some capacitor might explode or something. I'm not so concerned about "Made in China" as I'm about "Designed in China".
    They are so rich these days they just hire top designers from competing companies, and go into partnerships with other large companies like Leica for example for their lenses.

    It's not the 90s anymore so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
    Wallace

  20. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

  21. #873
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    3,156
    Thanked
    4,697 times
    Fav. Player
    fuck em all

    Serbia

    3
    when it comes to cameras its not just sensors but about processing those images wich is the best on google pixel 2 ( with only one camera compared to note 8 and iphone x )

    i cant wait for new google phone since they are doing awesome job, they have a bit slower processor and a bit less ram compared to others but their phones still work the best

    if i have 800e to throw, i would buy google pixel 2 with out a doubt since i dont give damn about headphone jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

  22. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

  23. #874
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    12,205
    Thanked
    12,171 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No doubt Google pixel 2 is very tempting, it just wasn't available everywhere in the world. Google has a lot to do in terms of retail & sales & distribution if they actually wanna be serious about selling their own phones themselves.

    I couldn't find a single Pixel 2 in the entire New Zealand and I needed a new phone within 2 days, not weeks, so I definitely missed out on that.

    About light sensing algorithm, yeah sure, but they also open sourced it so it's only a matter of time other companies also adopt it.
    Wallace

  24. #875
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,136
    Thanked
    10,637 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    I'm loving the S9+ (that screen is a beauty) but I'm scared a couple of months in the battery is just going to be shot. My last Samsung phone the battery turned to shit, but at least that was replaceable.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  25. #876
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,550
    Thanked
    4,507 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I'm loving the S9+ (that screen is a beauty) but I'm scared a couple of months in the battery is just going to be shot. My last Samsung phone the battery turned to shit, but at least that was replaceable.
    My s6 battery turned to shit. Next phone for me will be some asian stuff. This is ridicolous. While reading your sentence I thought you would be scared that the phone's screen would crack in the couple of months

    Samsung has become another apple shit phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  26. #877
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    3,156
    Thanked
    4,697 times
    Fav. Player
    fuck em all

    Serbia

    3
    no one is reaching apple's level of shitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

  27. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

  28. #878
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,136
    Thanked
    10,637 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    My s6 battery turned to shit. Next phone for me will be some asian stuff. This is ridicolous. While reading your sentence I thought you would be scared that the phone's screen would crack in the couple of months

    Samsung has become another apple shit phone.
    I'm loving this new phone though. It looks so sick and has 6GBs of RAM to boot. I'm just scared it's going to end in the shit battery zone like all the previous models.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  29. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  30. #879
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    12,205
    Thanked
    12,171 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I would worry about the battery exploding before anything else.

    Unless u bought it for this specific purpose.
    Wallace

  31. #880
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,550
    Thanked
    4,507 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    no one is reaching apple's level of shitness
    Thing is Samsung is trying to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •