Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phones & Smartphones

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

I gave up on Samsung and bought a Huawei Honor 7X. Best decision I've ever made (so far). Screen is larger, phone is faster, and it only cost about $200 USD. It still runs Android too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I gave up on Samsung and bought a Huawei Honor 7X. Best decision I've ever made (so far). Screen is larger, phone is faster, and it only cost about $200 USD. It still runs Android too.
    Shoulda gotten the Pixel

I'm waiting to see what they bring forth for the S9. If it's nothing special I'll just get a Pixel 2.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I'm so used to my Sony Xperia X now...even though the battery is always low... because I use my phone a lot... that's on me not the device
    Maybe I should look for something new but I don't want to tbh...needs to much effort lol

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I'm so used to my Sony Xperia X now...even though the battery is always low... because I use my phone a lot... that's on me not the device
    Maybe I should look for something new but I don't want to tbh...needs to much effort lol

I'm happy with mine too, same with battery thing but as you've said I'm always on mine.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    S9 / S9+ Leaked Specs

Disappointing to see the S8 still at 4GB of RAM, seeing as the S7 had as much in 2016. I am guessing it will be S9 4G / S9+ 6GB / Note 9 will prob have 8GB. would have liked to see the bixby button removed and will be interesting to see where they place the fingerprint scanner as that was an issue with the S8.

Good to see Stereo Speakers, the headphone jack remains, new processor obviously. SD Card slot remaining or not is till not confirmed. Another thing to keep in mind is if you charge through the USB port on your laptop it charges very slowly, maybe they will improve that? or maybe through a software update.

I think anyone with an S7 or an S8 definitely not worth an upgrade, unless you just want a new Phone.

Specs
    - 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)

- Android 8.0
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
    - 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
    - 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
    - Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
    - Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
    - 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
    - Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
    - USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
    - Wireless charging support
    - IP68 water and dust resistance
    - Built-in FM radio
    - Updated DeX docking station

9. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Yeah I'm gonna get the S9+ but tbh the iPhone X or Google Pixel 2 have the much better battery life, since their operating systems are fully optimized for their hardware. Samsung phones have a lot of bloatware, since Samsung is primarily a hardware company, and their hardware is not fully optimized for Android.

But Samsung still has so many little things that iPhones or Pixels don't have. Like a headphone jack for starters, the new camera looks sick, slow motion at 960 fps for 0.2 seconds with motion detectors. The screens are still awesome. Now it also has a blood pressure sensor. Plus their processor is newer than the Pixel 2.

If you want a high end phone for casual use, and only care about battery life iPhone/Pixel are the way to go. But I can't stand iOS devices, and the Pixel removing the headphone jack killed it for me.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Huawei mate 10 Pro has the best battery life compared to iPhone x and pixel 2.

I moved to it from iPhone 7+, its pretty good tbh.
    Wallace

12. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

My Huawei Honor 7X battery life is absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

14. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

iPhone's battery capacity is around 2700mAh, S9 and Pixels are around 3000-3500, and I've seen some Huawei phones at 4,000. Of course capacity's not the best indicator of battery life, because it also depends on how much bloatware your phone has.

Huawei's capacity on the surface is pretty good, but Idk about these Chinese-designed phones tbh. I may be wrong, but it feels like some capacitor might explode or something. I'm not so concerned about "Made in China" as I'm about "Designed in China".

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Huawei mate 10 Pro has the best battery life compared to iPhone x and pixel 2.

I moved to it from iPhone 7+, its pretty good tbh.
    I need the Huawei mate 10 for reasons...huehue

My Sony Xperia X is getting too frustrating to charge every 10 minutes
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    If yoU have Apple Watch which is garbage it destroys your battery life of your phone.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    iPhone's battery capacity is around 2700mAh, S9 and Pixels are around 3000-3500, and I've seen some Huawei phones at 4,000. Of course capacity's not the best indicator of battery life, because it also depends on how much bloatware your phone has.

Huawei's capacity on the surface is pretty good, but Idk about these Chinese-designed phones tbh. I may be wrong, but it feels like some capacitor might explode or something. I'm not so concerned about "Made in China" as I'm about "Designed in China".
    They are so rich these days they just hire top designers from competing companies, and go into partnerships with other large companies like Leica for example for their lenses.

It's not the 90s anymore so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
    Wallace

20. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

when it comes to cameras its not just sensors but about processing those images wich is the best on google pixel 2 ( with only one camera compared to note 8 and iphone x )

i cant wait for new google phone since they are doing awesome job, they have a bit slower processor and a bit less ram compared to others but their phones still work the best

if i have 800e to throw, i would buy google pixel 2 with out a doubt since i dont give damn about headphone jack
    CANDREVA IS SHIT
    PERISIC IS SHIT
    BROZO IS SHIT
    EDER IS SHIT

22. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

No doubt Google pixel 2 is very tempting, it just wasn't available everywhere in the world. Google has a lot to do in terms of retail & sales & distribution if they actually wanna be serious about selling their own phones themselves.

I couldn't find a single Pixel 2 in the entire New Zealand and I needed a new phone within 2 days, not weeks, so I definitely missed out on that.

About light sensing algorithm, yeah sure, but they also open sourced it so it's only a matter of time other companies also adopt it.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I'm loving the S9+ (that screen is a beauty) but I'm scared a couple of months in the battery is just going to be shot. My last Samsung phone the battery turned to shit, but at least that was replaceable.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I'm loving the S9+ (that screen is a beauty) but I'm scared a couple of months in the battery is just going to be shot. My last Samsung phone the battery turned to shit, but at least that was replaceable.
    My s6 battery turned to shit. Next phone for me will be some asian stuff. This is ridicolous. While reading your sentence I thought you would be scared that the phone's screen would crack in the couple of months

Samsung has become another apple shit phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

no one is reaching apple's level of shitness
    CANDREVA IS SHIT
    PERISIC IS SHIT
    BROZO IS SHIT
    EDER IS SHIT

27. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    My s6 battery turned to shit. Next phone for me will be some asian stuff. This is ridicolous. While reading your sentence I thought you would be scared that the phone's screen would crack in the couple of months

Samsung has become another apple shit phone.
    I'm loving this new phone though. It looks so sick and has 6GBs of RAM to boot. I'm just scared it's going to end in the shit battery zone like all the previous models.

29. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

I would worry about the battery exploding before anything else.

Unless u bought it for this specific purpose.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    no one is reaching apple's level of shitness
    Thing is Samsung is trying to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded