Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Thread: Mobile Phones & Smartphones

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Those watches look like shit though.

There aren’t many smart watches I would bother getting. I have an Apple Watch I, and a Fitbit, but quickly lost interest soon after. Charging them every night is too much of a bother, especially when travelling.
    I don't care too much about the look of it, as long as it isn't huge on my wrist. If it didn't have GPS I would not rate it at all, but with GPS it's well worth it.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    I don't care too much about the look of it, as long as it isn't huge on my wrist. If it didn't have GPS I would not rate it at all, but with GPS it's well worth it.
    My Apple Watch 3 last 3 days. Tho when I use it, it kills my phone battery. If you want a better battery life you must shut off all notifications. That kind of makes it useless.

All it does is make it kind of useless
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They don't release the new apple watches with those original metallic bands, huge reason why I still have and occasionally use the apple watch 1.

But I use an android phone nowadays, so it is completely useless lol.
    Wallace

4. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    They don't release the new apple watches with those original metallic bands, huge reason why I still have and occasionally use the apple watch 1.

But I use an android phone nowadays, so it is completely useless lol.
    Apple is slipping and I really want a new labtop mine is from 2012 but they just come up with little bumps in speed. All they care about is the iPhone but the reason people stay with them is for the ecosystems.

Well now Vudu automatically gave me HD copies of all my iTunes movies. So staying for iTunes is gone. Owning a Mac just way less necessary plus what they want for a basic labtop at $1,200 when a PC one from a decent brand and same specs would be $700-800 at most.

Been a huge fan of Apple for so long but they have become the new Nintendo !! Suck are dicks botches!!!

I just hate how buggy android is
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

take pixel and find m e a bug

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Android One project is generally a good thing, you get the clean android on Pixel, new Nokia and some other (Xiaomi) devices, no bloatware and bullshit. It's generally a solid OS nowadays.

The thing is with Android you can buy flagship and have no issues or buy cheaper phone and have slower performance.
    On the other hand, with iOS you can only but flagship, there's no budget friendly options and therefore you only get slower performance on older devices.

On the topic of smartwatches, I've noticed Samsung Gear Sport has all the bells and whistles one can think of for smartwatch and fitness watch for a smaller price compared to some other devices. You get 50m water resistant, gps and glonass, 4gb of storage for music, apps (spotify and stuff), swim/cycle/run activities, beautiful display..... but it turns out it's a buggy little thing. GPS and HR monitor regularly drop during activities. Weird.