Thread: Inter E-mails

Inter E-mails

Hi people!!
    I created this thread for members who wants to open e-mail like this, example:
    Mine is: besnik@fcinternazionale.net, if you are interested to have e-mail something like this, just make a request =)

yourname@fcinter.info
    yourname@fcinternazionale.net

If are you are interested just post here and I will open new e-mail as you requested.

Best Regards,
    Besnik.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

Indonesia

my email can be zanetti@fcinternazionale.net ?
    "Only a stupid coach would not be happy to have Samuel Eto'o and only a stupid coach would be happy to lose Ibrahimovic. I am very happy to have Eto'o," Mourinho

Quote Originally Posted by gajahbong3 View Post
    Do you have any current e-mail, so I if anyone will send you any message in this new zanetti@fcinternazionale.net I will redirect to your old e-mail??

Also you need to create new e-mail from passport.com and to verify it, hopefully you understand..
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Do you have any current e-mail, so I if anyone will send you any message in this new zanetti@fcinternazionale.net I will redirect to your old e-mail??

Also you need to create new e-mail from passport.com and to verify it, hopefully you understand..
    yes i have current email
    faiz.reallyone@gmail.com
    "Only a stupid coach would not be happy to have Samuel Eto'o and only a stupid coach would be happy to lose Ibrahimovic. I am very happy to have Eto'o," Mourinho

yes i have current email
    faiz.reallyone@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    yes please:

kabdoun@gmail.com----------------- > kabdoun@fcinternazionale.net
    It's finished for both of you, now you can go to passport.com and create new e-mail, and you will have e-mail not verified, but then you will have two messages in inbox and you need to verify your e-mail using your inbox..

If you don't know how to do this, I can make some pictures as form of tutorial to learn you..

Enjoy!!

Fav. Player
    Captano , Maic

hi Besnik

actually i have own my E-mail ( InterBoy@InterMilan.in)

but I do not have inbox & my E-mail not verify the validity of email address

please can fix this my problem..!!??? i ned this E-mail cus i add many contacts.

-----
    i have one this received my Messages (InterBoy@ymail.com)

hi besnik

can i have mine as jayjayforzainter@fcinternazionale.net
    Fuck this Gone

Quote Originally Posted by InterBoy10 View Post
    hi Besnik

actually i have own my E-mail ( InterBoy@InterMilan.in)

but I do not have inbox & my E-mail not verify the validity of email address

please can fix this my problem..!!??? i ned this E-mail cus i add many contacts.

-----
    i have one this received my Messages (InterBoy@ymail.com)
    To verifiy your e-mail InterBoy@InterMilan.in, you need to have that domain intermilan.in, so you'll have to create one mailbox from control panel, and then verifiy e-mail using passport.com .. If you don't have mailbox from that e-mail, then you cannot verify.

Quote Originally Posted by intermilanista5 View Post
    hi besnik

can i have mine as jayjayforzainter@fcinternazionale.net
    Yeah you can have, but please tell me your current e-mail with inbox, I mean if you have any another e-mail (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc..) so I can redirect messages to your current e-mail..

Thanks!

Fuck this Gone

Quote Originally Posted by intermilanista5 View Post
    Email Forwarding Updated Successfully
    Email forwarding information provided was successfully updated.

Done!

cheers
    Fuck this Gone

Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

Indonesia

i can't open password.com
    can you tutor me from that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    It's finished for both of you, now you can go to passport.com and create new e-mail, and you will have e-mail not verified, but then you will have two messages in inbox and you need to verify your e-mail using your inbox..

If you don't know how to do this, I can make some pictures as form of tutorial to learn you..

Enjoy!!
    Thanks, in the weekend I will do it and if I have any problems I will contact you

i can't open password.com
    can you tutor me from that problem
    It's passport.com