Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Inter E-mails

  1. #1
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF

    Inter E-mails

    Hi people!!
    I created this thread for members who wants to open e-mail like this, example:
    Mine is: besnik@fcinternazionale.net, if you are interested to have e-mail something like this, just make a request =)

    yourname@fcinter.info
    yourname@fcinternazionale.net

    If are you are interested just post here and I will open new e-mail as you requested.

    Best Regards,
    Besnik.

  2. #2
    gajahbong3's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 09
    Posts
    37
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

    Indonesia

    my email can be zanetti@fcinternazionale.net ?
    "Only a stupid coach would not be happy to have Samuel Eto'o and only a stupid coach would be happy to lose Ibrahimovic. I am very happy to have Eto'o," Mourinho

  3. #3
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by gajahbong3 View Post
    Do you have any current e-mail, so I if anyone will send you any message in this new zanetti@fcinternazionale.net I will redirect to your old e-mail??

    Also you need to create new e-mail from passport.com and to verify it, hopefully you understand..

  4. #4
    gajahbong3's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 09
    Posts
    37
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Do you have any current e-mail, so I if anyone will send you any message in this new zanetti@fcinternazionale.net I will redirect to your old e-mail??

    Also you need to create new e-mail from passport.com and to verify it, hopefully you understand..
    yes i have current email
    faiz.reallyone@gmail.com
    "Only a stupid coach would not be happy to have Samuel Eto'o and only a stupid coach would be happy to lose Ibrahimovic. I am very happy to have Eto'o," Mourinho

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by gajahbong3 View Post
    yes i have current email
    faiz.reallyone@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    yes please:

    kabdoun@gmail.com----------------- > kabdoun@fcinternazionale.net
    It's finished for both of you, now you can go to passport.com and create new e-mail, and you will have e-mail not verified, but then you will have two messages in inbox and you need to verify your e-mail using your inbox..

    If you don't know how to do this, I can make some pictures as form of tutorial to learn you..

    Enjoy!!

  7. #7
    InterBoy10's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 09
    Posts
    110
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Captano , Maic



    hi Besnik

    actually i have own my E-mail ( InterBoy@InterMilan.in)

    but I do not have inbox & my E-mail not verify the validity of email address

    please can fix this my problem..!!??? i ned this E-mail cus i add many contacts.

    -----
    i have one this received my Messages (InterBoy@ymail.com)

  8. #8
    jayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 09
    Posts
    1,907
    Thanked
    17 times



    hi besnik

    can i have mine as jayjayforzainter@fcinternazionale.net
    Fuck this Gone

  9. #9
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterBoy10 View Post
    hi Besnik

    actually i have own my E-mail ( InterBoy@InterMilan.in)

    but I do not have inbox & my E-mail not verify the validity of email address

    please can fix this my problem..!!??? i ned this E-mail cus i add many contacts.

    -----
    i have one this received my Messages (InterBoy@ymail.com)
    To verifiy your e-mail InterBoy@InterMilan.in, you need to have that domain intermilan.in, so you'll have to create one mailbox from control panel, and then verifiy e-mail using passport.com .. If you don't have mailbox from that e-mail, then you cannot verify.

    Quote Originally Posted by intermilanista5 View Post
    hi besnik

    can i have mine as jayjayforzainter@fcinternazionale.net
    Yeah you can have, but please tell me your current e-mail with inbox, I mean if you have any another e-mail (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc..) so I can redirect messages to your current e-mail..

    Thanks!

  10. #10
    jayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 09
    Posts
    1,907
    Thanked
    17 times



    Fuck this Gone

  11. #11
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by intermilanista5 View Post
    Email Forwarding Updated Successfully
    Email forwarding information provided was successfully updated.

    Done!

  12. #12
    jayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 09
    Posts
    1,907
    Thanked
    17 times



    cheers
    Fuck this Gone

  13. #13
    gajahbong3's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 09
    Posts
    37
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    Mohammed Kallon

    Indonesia

    i can't open password.com
    can you tutor me from that problem
    "Only a stupid coach would not be happy to have Samuel Eto'o and only a stupid coach would be happy to lose Ibrahimovic. I am very happy to have Eto'o," Mourinho

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    It's finished for both of you, now you can go to passport.com and create new e-mail, and you will have e-mail not verified, but then you will have two messages in inbox and you need to verify your e-mail using your inbox..

    If you don't know how to do this, I can make some pictures as form of tutorial to learn you..

    Enjoy!!
    Thanks, in the weekend I will do it and if I have any problems I will contact you

  15. #15
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked
    5,550 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by gajahbong3 View Post
    i can't open password.com
    can you tutor me from that problem
    It's passport.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •