Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inter Jersey Sponsors

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

Inter Jersey Sponsors

If we were to change sponsors and thus change the Pirelli logo on our jerseys to something else, what would you guys like to see?

NOTE: This is a purely DESIGN related topic. For arguments sake, take the logistics out of it, so the amount the sponsor pays us is irrelevant, just the look of it.

Personally I can't imagine us with anything other than the Pirelli logo, and I think it's a really good design. Another thing I really like about it is its versatility in that it doesn't have a border or outline and can be any colour so it goes with any jersey.

Madrid's bwin logo is similar in that it can be (hypothetically, usually we only see white/black) any colour.

I guess if Pirelli pulled out for whatever reason, I'd have to say I'd like to steal Barca's unicef logo and turn it white for us.

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Maicon

I loooove the pirelli logo, woudn't change it for anything else.. But if we had to I would like to see unicef or Ferrari would be pretty awesome

PS which sponsor did barca have before unicef?
    Non sono mai stato in B, e voi?

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

i think barca had no sponsor before unicef

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yea..Barca had no sponsor. In fact even Unicef is not a sponsor in the sense that they are not paying Barca anything for putting the logo on their shirts.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    LOL Ferrari. Luca-22 you don't seem to know which club has the support of the Fiat S.p.a. (Ferrari is part of Fiat). Does the name Agnelli say anything to you?

When it comes to that Unicef bullshit, I think it's ridiculous hypocrisy from Barcenlona's part. Okay, it's nice economically they can deal without a shirt sponsor but being like a goodwill ambassador is just hypocrisy IMO. They just make a good image out of themselves by having Uniced logo in their shirt. It isn't that they lose money by having a free logo there, because like said here, they've never had a shirt sponsor so in that sense they never lost any money by having that free logo there now.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Of course anything Fiat related would not be suitable for us (Elkann/Agnelli etc) but since this is meant to be about the look only, I'll only comment that I don't really like the serif font of the Ferrari logo. It's actually quite similar to our Pirelli logo anyway lol.

Found another logo I wouldn't mind.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    LOL Ferrari. Luca-22 you don't seem to know which club has the support of the Fiat S.p.a. (Ferrari is part of Fiat). Does the name Agnelli say anything to you?

When it comes to that Unicef bullshit, I think it's ridiculous hypocrisy from Barcenlona's part. Okay, it's nice economically they can deal without a shirt sponsor but being like a goodwill ambassador is just hypocrisy IMO. They just make a good image out of themselves by having Uniced logo in their shirt. It isn't that they lose money by having a free logo there, because like said here, they've never had a shirt sponsor so in that sense they never lost any money by having that free logo there now.

It is not about Barca losing money, it is about UNICEF gaining money. How can you hate on Barca for that? They could go along with no sponsors at all, but instead they have decided to help out UNICEF...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Maicon

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Ofcourse it does, I just didn't think about it that way
    Let's change it into lamborghini then..
    Last edited by Luca-22; 20 Nov 09 at 23:11.
    Non sono mai stato in B, e voi?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Lamborghini would be great, but why cars? Why cant we have no sponsor?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I can imagine Ferrari's logo looking pretty damn cool in our jersey. It looks kinda similar to Pirelli too.

But honestly, I just really cannot fathom an Inter shirt without Pirelli on it. It's like asking us to change our stripe to blue-white.

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Lamborghini would be great, but why cars? Why cant we have no sponsor?
    Am I the only one who thinks that the Inter shirt looks better and more 'romantic' with the Pirelli logo instead of without it? It's like a marriage made in heaven for me.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Douglas Maicon

Last edited by jayjay; 20 Nov 09 at 23:27.
    Fuck this Gone

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Anti-Creationism!!!!

(Pease somebody get this joke??)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

im presuming cesar gets the no 1 after toldo is gone

this is a motorola one
    Fuck this Gone

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I can imagine Ferrari's logo looking pretty damn cool in our jersey. It looks kinda similar to Pirelli too.

But honestly, I just really cannot fathom an Inter shirt without Pirelli on it. It's like asking us to change our stripe to blue-white.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Inter shirt looks better and more 'romantic' with the Pirelli logo instead of without it? It's like a marriage made in heaven for me.
    Han your not the only one. I may be biased, but if we had a crap jersey or a crap sponsor logo, I would be able to objectively say so. But in our case, it's wonderful how our sponsor happens to have a really nice logo.

I can barely imagine something else on our jersey, (hence the reason for the thread) cos I wanted to see what ideas people could come up with.

The motorola logo is nice too, but if it were on our jersey, I would prefer it without the actual logo, and just the logotype. (meaning get rid of the M in a circle, and just have the MOTOROLA writing)

\_(ツ)_/

post deleted
    Last edited by jayjay; 21 Nov 09 at 03:25.
    Fuck this Gone

heres a shirt with no sponsor so if anyone wants to try and make the shirt with a selected sponsor

theres some stuff i made
    hope you like it
    it took a age to make
    Last edited by jayjay; 21 Nov 09 at 03:53.
    Fuck this Gone