Thread: Attention! Official Hector Tactics

Attention! Official Hector Tactics

For Chevio game i suggest the plyers must be more compact....I sorry for ma english...bear wit me pleeeess...I luv Inter. First and for most Adriano My Darling after 2 games....So i suggest we play him 1 half cause spoilt BOBO goal scroed lots against Chevio.

I suggest switch the Serb to the right so the Turkish wizrad can play on the left.

Do not worry about Cesar first and for most a Coke machine at the San siro and im not talking about Maroddona. I mean a Coke. You no like Pepsi to Milan and Coke for us! FORZA INTER!

Since Inter is very attacking now lets give Chevio a BIG suprise I suggest 5 at the back 4 in the mid field and Vieri at front. OK by the way didnt you see those traning photos Matix likes Adriano and INTER like to hold hands cause of Mancini.

One last ting it is a smart Inter move to get rid of CRIPPLE Canna cause he was NEVER super CANNA........Let him rot wit dose Juve Scum!

Score line: 4-0
    Miha Free kick goal! ........GO MIHA!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Yeah I agree we should play a compact game!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I don't understand your paragraph about Coke and I don't think that we will get 4 goals by playing a 5-4-1! 2

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Jimmy
    Welcome.

As you have most likely seen, we have a Chievo - Inter topic. I suggest you copy and paste your post into that topic, so we can go on discusssing this game in only one place.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Welcome! I have copied and pasted your post to the Chievo - Inter thread and will close this one down.

Handyo