Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Results 261 to 265 of 265

Thread: Group F

  1. #261
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,562
    Thanked
    6,263 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    When I lose the head watching football I always give out in Italian, probably from (actually) attending Inter matches... Same as when I watch rugby I lose the head in Welsh. However, you were writing in English, and the English name of "Firenze" is Florence as you well know. What you were trying to do was create an aura around yourself because deep down you know you're not really a supporter but merely a fan boy. Man up and realise it...

    Ya I am attempting to create an aura using the word Firenze...lol as I said, grow up and get a life man...
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  2. #262
    Interista Gallese's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 09
    Posts
    1,987
    Thanked
    20 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Ya I am attempting to create an aura using the word Firenze...lol as I said, grow up and get a life man...
    To be truthful I don't much care what you say and I'm tired of replying. You clearly believe nobody is entitled to an opinion if they don't agree with you. There's no point wasting time on people like that, man up and realise the world doesn't revolve around you, then maybe you'll work out how useful things like guide books are instead of being lost when things don't work out the way you want...
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

    Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

  3. #263
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,562
    Thanked
    6,263 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Interista Gallese View Post
    To be truthful I don't much care what you say and I'm tired of replying. You clearly believe nobody is entitled to an opinion if they don't agree with you. There's no point wasting time on people like that, man up and realise the world doesn't revolve around you, then maybe you'll work out how useful things like guide books are instead of being lost when things don't work out the way you want...

    If I feel I am always right and everyone else is wrong, why would I ask people for help when I traveled to Italy instead of just figuring it out on my own?? Kinda contradicting yourself there buddy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you produce false statements without backing them up, I do not need to accept that opinion...

    Anyways, this whole discussion will be moved to the trash bin, so once again thank you for derailing the thread when you changed the topic of Group F to the topic of how you have some kind of personal vendetta with me because I asked for help on traveling in Italia...oh wait Italy, I forgot I am only allowed to use the English form of Italian words...
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  4. #264
    Interista Gallese's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 09
    Posts
    1,987
    Thanked
    20 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    If I feel I am always right and everyone else is wrong, why would I ask people for help when I traveled to Italy instead of just figuring it out on my own?? Kinda contradicting yourself there buddy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you produce false statements without backing them up, I do not need to accept that opinion...

    Anyways, this whole discussion will be moved to the trash bin, so once again thank you for derailing the thread when you changed the topic of Group F to the topic of how you have some kind of personal vendetta with me because I asked for help on traveling in Italia...oh wait Italy, I forgot I am only allowed to use the English form of Italian words...
    Ok, maybe we should talk of how we beat Monaco in the Champions League Final...

    Travelling from an airport is not really a matter of opinion, its more-or-less a matter of fact, and so you can't dispute that hence why you look for help.

    My issue with you is that you are arrogant, but its no surprise really when we consider everything (you know what I mean...) And no you don't have to accept my opinion, no more than I have to accept yours, but we have to have enough respect for the other's right to hold that opinion. However, vendetta is a bit too strong, that suggests I actually care about you, whilst in reality, as you might put it, non me ne frega un cazzo di te.

    How exactly you want me to back up my accusation that Lippi left better players at home or on the bench I'm not really sure. Its in the past and we'll never really know how those guys would've performed. However, I think I'm not alone in suggesting people like Cassetti, Cassano, Ambrosini, Borriello and Miccoli should've been seriously considered, whilst the benching of guys like Quagliarella, Pazzini, Bonucci and Palombo was a mistake.

    I suppose the only evidence we have is the season those guys had compared to others who made the trip and started matches. However, you can't accept anyone should say such a thing as you have a black-and-white image of Lippi as being the Sainted One who brought glory to Italy's shores. Yes he did, but he also brought the most abysmal international performance ever by the Azzurri too, and if not fully responsible, as there were players who let Italy down and the greed of the cap-monkey Cannavaro is foremost in my mind, he must be held at least very strongly responsible. At least the man himself has had the balls to admit he made mistakes. If he can I think its time you manned up, stopped your obsession with him and man up.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

    Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

  5. #265
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,001
    Thanked
    6,691 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    vito and IG, you guys are 2 great members, there is no need to get into a quarrel over something like that.

    If you do need to sort something out, please do it in private guys. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •