Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfers

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Winter Transfers

If the transfermarket opens again who must we buy then? Or sell?

I think we must buy Maxwell he is capable of becoming the best left back of the world. And Maybe we must buy Simone Inzaghi he can become a striker like his brother but i hate it that Filippo plays for Milan

Well there is kinda a thread for that.....in this forum.....It depends on how our players in our CD plays...If they plays great then there is no reason to buy any new players.....But then again if our defence at that time still is shaky then it would be a good idear to get a new CD'er. And Vieri as it looks now we should ged rit of him when we still can...But I'm not sure we should bring any in as a replacement.

We will be wiser come January. And I predict this thread will be closed.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Re: Winter Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Cannavaro_17
    If the transfermarket opens again who must we buy then? Or sell?

I think we must buy Maxwell he is capable of becoming the best left back of the world. And Maybe we must buy Simone Inzaghi he can become a striker like his brother but i hate it that Filippo plays for Milan
    LOL...!!! Inzaghi...man are you lost first of all we don't need him..it's better to use some of the strikes from the primvera...and man HE SUCKS...!!!!!!
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

We really don't need any strikers - and certainly not S.Inzaghi.And anyway,Filippo is crap too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Simone Inzaghi............no thanks!!

I don't really think we will add to the team in many places, except maybe we could go for a defender. I would sy we should try and get Juan for that role, regardless of the fact that he is cup-tied for the European matches. But apart from that there should be no changes, except maybe we could offload a few other reserve players.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Juan is a very good defender, we should have signed him ages ago when he was just a prospect though. Now, his value has sky rocket to atleast 15 mil euros. His strong points are getting low to recover the ball and is skilled enough to start up an attack right after he makes a tackle. Will be known around the world very soon IMO.

However, I see no reason to be thinking of the winter break. On paper, we've got no weaknesses - in fact, we should be thinking of letting go of some of the midfielders who've got no chance at a starting spot but are too good to just waist away on the bench.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    We need a world-class defender!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Tribalfootball say that Roby Baggio (one of my favorite players) is thinking to return to Inter, it seems that actually he wants to play for another 1 or 2 season, but to retire in a big team.

I know Tribalfootball is not very reliable, but I like to dream....

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Our number 1 target during the winter break should be Juan. He is a great defender, and a player I've wanted at Inter for ages. He would definately strengthen the backline, THOUGH how would the rotation be setup?

Cordoba
    Burdisso
    Juan
    Materazzi
    Gamarra
    Mihajlovic

I think we should try to get him in the winter, though even if we do fail then no biggie, get him in the summer, and don't renew both Gamarra and Miha's contracts...
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

if bagio wants to come to inter, I would welcome him, he wont be a starter but he and mancini can work out something magical with inter...

ahh, i dont know, but I would welcome him... Bagio is just a true italian player...

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I seriously think we need to get a good, fast central defender, and he must be proven of his quality. A striker would be nice, but this would largely depend on whether Vieri can pick up his form again, IMO.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah, we need to see burdisso before deciding that our defense really sucks... if burdisso is doing fine, perhaps a youngster like kompany would perfect... if burdisso is not living the expectation.... then I dont know who could replace canna and adani...

Quote Originally Posted by cool_emre
    yeah, we need to see burdisso before deciding that our defense really sucks... if burdisso is doing fine, perhaps a youngster like kompany would perfect... if burdisso is not living the expectation.... then I dont know who could replace canna and adani...
    Im sure that he's going to be the New 'Samuel' ...he is similar to Nesta Guys , I can bet that he will influence the team just like Kaka at Milan when he came and nobody thought that he can adapt so fast and so easily to the Serie A .
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

No need to worry this guy is awesome....One of the biggest talent...And this is not somthing I just say...I have seen him a lot of times..And he have impressed me every time.

what about Company. I have heard only good things about him, but I never watched him.
    he is 190cm/85kg, good atlethic proportions. Very good in defence, reading game ... also they said he is very fast for his heights.
    Does anyone here knows anything about him
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    We're definetely going to loan a couple of players out in January (Karagounis for sure!).

Then again, we're kinda famous for our January transfers... Stankovic/Adriano last year... One year we bought Mutu/Cordoba and Seedorf
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Well judging by their performances in the CL just there tonight I don't think Emre and Andy van der Meyde are going anywhere in January!
    Alvaro Recoba- Comic book goals and a left foot to die for

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Great news indeed.

Those 2 players are the future of the squad and I'm convinced the future is now
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Re: Winter Transfers

[quote="Cannavaro_17"]If the transfermarket opens again who must we buy then? Or sell?

I think that Company and Juan will be just fine!!!So in that case we will have more options like in midfield!
    So after 2-3 years our defence can be
    burdisso-juan-company-?

I dont know about you but for me Vieri is not a starter!!!
    .......................CEZAR...................... .....
    ....CAPITANO...CHIVU.....CAFFE....ALEX
    ............DEKI.....VERON.....VDM.........
    ......................ROMAN..................
    ............OBAGOL.........ADRIANO......