Thread: Primavera and Youth Standings

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Primavera and Youth Standings

Where can i find these? I wanted to analyze and give a look to all the statistics about how our young players are doing on each of the departments.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

http://giovanili.inter.it/aas/home?L=en

Do you mean this? All teams and matches (top scorers and league tables included) are under TEAMS and MATCHES.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Cool, thanks.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hoho, today Primavera is playing their derby.

INTER: Belec; Donati, Rigione, Caldirola, Esposito; Carlsen, Krhin, Fortunato; Arnautovic, Destro, Stevanovic

Panchina: Bavena, Natalino, Biraghi, Jirasek, Tremolada, Beretta, Alibec

Arnautovic and Krhin are there from the first team. That's why Krhin wasn't called for Rubin match.

They're playing 4-3-3 with Destro as CF and Arnautovic and Stevanovic as flanked forwards?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

No probs.

CC: I think so. I was surprised to see Alibec on the bench, but Stevanovic has been impressive lately and Destro is the big star, so if Arnautovic was going to play I guess Alibec had to rest. And it seems like Arnautovic has scored

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Stevanovic is an AMC, not a winger from what i know?
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Maybe he is a bit of both. But he doesn't look too much like a winger, he looks rather big and bulky. Plus he doesn't have a fancy haircut which is needed to be a good winger

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Maybe he is a bit of both. But he doesn't look too much like a winger, he looks rather big and bulky. Plus he doesn't have a fancy haircut which is needed to be a good winger