View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

8 61.54%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

5 38.46%
Page 340 of 343 FirstFirst ... 240290330337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 6858

Thread: NBA

Fav. Player
    Me

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    There's a petition to change nba logo to Kobe. Hope it happens.
    This would be baller. Since Jerry worked him out in high school ** and was the reason he declared for the draft. Jerry would totally be on board with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

2. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    So the lakers Clippers game of tonight got postponed.....
    I guess thats sensible but again i dont see how it was smart to play yesterday.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Lakers - Blazers right now, pre game is too emotional
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

6. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    stupid trade for the rockets, first round exit in playoffs

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    stupid trade for the rockets, first round exit in playoffs
    Yeah what a weird fucking trade never thought they d get rid of clint.
    Also i dont see how pj tucker is gonna be enough as a 5, imho that small ball experiment is gonna fail terribly.

Plus since they are in the race between 4th and 7th this deal could very well be the reason they end up 7th and face one of the la teams in the first round.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Netherlands

Rockets are loving their small ball lineups, so I see why they wanted Covington. Not sure who is guarding AD if they play the Lakers.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Rockets are loving their small ball lineups, so I see why they wanted Covington. Not sure who is guarding AD if they play the Lakers.
    Or any big for that matter. I mean even adams could bully them in the paint to no end. If you have a big and strong center just throw it in the paint the fuck are the rockets gonna do about it?

I know it s not popular in todays NBA but if i was playing against a small ball line up like huston s gonna have im stealing my guys to get the ball to the center and let him bully the shit out of them. Once they start to double and triple team him just throw the rock out and make them 3s rain.

Even last years warriors we re struggling with their small ball lineup when both Loony and Cousins were out and that was a much better team than the rockets are....

Not sure if the rockets already gave up on the title or if d antoni is just being d antoni like they might get past ta couple of opponents in the playoffs but no way in hell will they win a title without a Centerit s just not gonna happen.

Also is this not d antonis last season unless he brings the chip home? So you make that trade just so that you can trade for a new center next season when the new coach will want one in his squad.
    It s just weird imho.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Netherlands

Heeeeeeeeeeee goneeeeeee

13. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    HAHAH poor guy has to go to the cavs man thats tuff....

Also not sure what i should think of wiggins at gsw on one side he s a better version of barnes and they won a chip with barnes. On the other hand wiggins has been disappointing since he s been picked first by the cavs.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    Not like it was a mistery that jordan sucks as GM.....

Then again there are teams that are run just as bad or worse(knicks) .
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

18. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

No one like Knicks.But Bulls with GarPax and Shithead are close.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Well...

They won last game with Tucker and Covington.

But yeah,playoff is probably another story.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Me

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    HAHAH poor guy has to go to the cavs man thats tuff....

Also not sure what i should think of wiggins at gsw on one side he s a better version of barnes and they won a chip with barnes. On the other hand wiggins has been disappointing since he s been picked first by the cavs.
    Idk seems like trade bait for giannis if you ask me......they have 2x first rounders and potentially the #1 pick
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Idk seems like trade bait for giannis if you ask me......they have 2x first rounders and potentially the #1 pick
    Might be but honestly i dont think the freak will leave the bucks unless they fail miserably in the playoffs this and next season but imho the east is theirs this year anyways, will have to see next season with KD back if brooklyn can change that.

I dont know why but i believe giannis when he says he want s to play his entire career at the bucks and i think only thing that would change that is if he has no chance of winning there.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Doubt that Giannis leaves Milwaukee. As long as he's there they'll make playoffs. All they need is a competent FO to supplement the team in the right way and have a coach that's not a wimp.

If he does leave, he will go where he'll make the most noise. I don't see him moving out West for various reasons, but I think he'd consider New York, Chicago and Boston as alternatives. In that order, too.

He wants a legacy, not be part of an organization that has won so many times with so many great players. Lebron for example won't sniff the top 10 of the Lakers even if he wins 2 championships with them.
    The Celtics is another but apart from 2008, everything else was dynastic. If he can build a dynasty there, he'd consider it.
    Chicago is where the greatest won. And no one else. It'd be a great honor for whomever manages to win in Chicago.

And New York is the most prestigious lost cause in NBA history. Winning there will make you immortal.

But Giannis doesn't seem like a person who would jump ship. He's one of the few really competitive players in the NBA of the past decade. I'd say Lillard and Westbrook give me the same vibe from other star players. Curry not so much but he's up there. Lebron and Durant for example don't give me that vibe. Never did.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

25. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Me

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Doubt that Giannis leaves Milwaukee. As long as he's there they'll make playoffs. All they need is a competent FO to supplement the team in the right way and have a coach that's not a wimp.

If he does leave, he will go where he'll make the most noise. I don't see him moving out West for various reasons, but I think he'd consider New York, Chicago and Boston as alternatives. In that order, too.

He wants a legacy, not be part of an organization that has won so many times with so many great players.
    First off, he hasn't resigned and is a free agent next summer. "Doubt he'll leave" is a really aggressive statement for someone so non commital right now.

Second -- making the playoff is not his ambition at all he wants to win. If they don't make it to the finals this year, I find it hard to believe he'd sign an extension -- and if someone like the warriors offers up wiggins, the #1 pick & another first rounder that year.......hard to not take that deal.

And this whole not be part of an org with so many blah blah blah blah blah where are you coming up with this bullshit? Is this your own projections or just the same babble you always talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Might be but honestly i dont think the freak will leave the bucks unless they fail miserably in the playoffs this and next season but imho the east is theirs this year anyways, will have to see next season with KD back if brooklyn can change that.

I dont know why but i believe giannis when he says he want s to play his entire career at the bucks and i think only thing that would change that is if he has no chance of winning there.
    I don't recall those comments

And if they don't make it to the finals this year headlines all year will be WHERE IS GIANNIS HEADING

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Watch, he's gonna head to the Raptors. Masai Ujiri's the best President/GM in North America, and he helped out Giannis' family emigrate to the US. I also found it funny that Doc Rivers got fined for praising Kawhi, but Nick Nurse gets to coach this dude at the All Star game

But yeah, an "African" backcourt of Giannis and Siakam coached by Nick Nurse would be deadly. Team Giannis is just a start
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    First off, he hasn't resigned and is a free agent next summer. "Doubt he'll leave" is a really aggressive statement for someone so non commital right now.

Second -- making the playoff is not his ambition at all he wants to win. If they don't make it to the finals this year, I find it hard to believe he'd sign an extension -- and if someone like the warriors offers up wiggins, the #1 pick & another first rounder that year.......hard to not take that deal.

And this whole not be part of an org with so many blah blah blah blah blah where are you coming up with this bullshit? Is this your own projections or just the same babble you always talk about.
    Doubt he'll leave is expressing nothing more than, guess what, doubt.

Giannis has already said that he wouldn't want to play for the Lakers. Which I found odd as I expected it to be a destination of his choice, but apparently not so. He doesn't enjoy the big city life. New York is probably out of the question too for the same reason, but there's a different kind of prestige there.

Giannis is at a position now where he has an immense influence on a team's fortune. Wherever he goes, they become an instant playoff lock and if it's a big market, they can also attract top talent.

Growing up in Greece he probably got the same microbe that most of us got. As a kid he liked the Bulls, the Knicks, the Celtics, the Lakers or the Spurs. His generation also includes Heat and Mavericks fans to be fair and maybe less Knicks fans. If he has a choice, I think he'll go for whichever team he rooted for as a kid, which I honestly do not know but I'm just going by popular sentiment here.

He gives me that loyalty vibe and he expresses it also. Whenever he is in Greece all he talks about is how much he loves the Milwaukee Bucks organization and the love he receives from the people at the stadium. He will get paid big money wherever he goes, or if he stays, so I don't think +-20m annually is going to make the difference.
    He also said several times that he wants to build a legacy. He usually concludes that by saying a legacy in Milwaukee, but I think it's obvious that he means a personal one as well. But he's unlike Lebron, Durant and the other modern stars. He's more in Kobe's mould. He doesn't want to be friends with these guys, he wants to beat them.

He's a very loyal person to those he loves so maybe if Kidd goes to coach the Knicks, he may be persuaded that it's going to be a good move for him.

I definitely agree that if the Bucks underperform in the Playoffs (I mean fail miserably, reaching the Finals would be considered a feat) that he may decide to leave for sure despite all that. But the destination becomes tricky. He probably won't commit to signing with whichever gives the best package to Milwaukee. He'll go to a big market team that can attract better talent for sure. Although I'd say the odds of him staying with the Bucks are very high.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

29. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    They turned All Star Game into concert of stupid rappers, hate this part of NBA
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Man, what a fantastic game. Watched it with family and had a great time. All Star games should be competitive like this every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    They turned All Star Game into concert of stupid rappers, hate this part of NBA
    Annoying tbh. They automatically assume everyone who likes NBA is into rap. And it's not even good rap.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

33. Thanks (1): Hasan