View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

9 64.29%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

5 35.71%
Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352359360361362
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7230

Thread: NBA

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    not to worried bout the guy who scored 60 with 11 dribbles.....he does not carry the ball he does not dribble he does not really dunk all he need s to do is catch and shoot. think he s gonna come back very close to the pre ACL klay..
    also his presence on the floor is gonna give everyone more room cause even if his movemnet is limited you still cant leave the guy alone cause his shooting is gonna be there
    Klay Thompson is a really good defensive player who does not receive enough credit. I can't imagine his defensive intensity is the same post-injuries.

2. Thanks (3): Broseph Stalin, MVD, spork

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Klay Thompson is a really good defensive player who does not receive enough credit. I can't imagine his defensive intensity is the same post-injuries.
    This. Klay is not just a shooting guard, he’s also an outstanding defender. His defensive contributions depend on his mobility which will definitely be affected even after he fully recovers. But I feel optimistic about Klay for some reason. He’s like Brozo, zero fucks given kind of a guy. He doesn’t even know who exactly lives in his house lol

4. Thanks (2): rfU, spork

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    This. Klay is not just a shooting guard, he’s also an outstanding defender. His defensive contributions depend on his mobility which will definitely be affected even after he fully recovers. But I feel optimistic about Klay for some reason. He’s like Brozo, zero fucks given kind of a guy. He doesn’t even know who exactly lives in his house lol
    Fair enough i still dont think his game even on the defensive side will be impacted too much, there might be some questions about his lateral quickness. Lets not forget an ACL tore today is not the same verdict as it was even 5 years ago...
    It s true though that with two of em and being out for 2 years now he might not be the same.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    He’s like Brozo, zero fucks given kind of a guy. He doesn’t even know who exactly lives in his house lol

Btw the Brooklyn, ran through the west coast, did the double in LA, Harden balling putting career highs (rebounds, assists, FG%s), they've only lost one game when all 3 have played together, i don't see anyone in the East stopping them in a 7-game series.

What happens when they get a reliable defensive center?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    They're going to pick up Blake or Drummond off of waivers once they get bought out and be unstoppable.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Meh as of now they already are kind of unstoppable like who needs to defend when you can outscore everybody....
    Only thing thats gonna stop em is their egos, which surprisingly have not gotten in the way of each other yet
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Wizards only beat good teams lol what is this

they are lucky East is shit this season and they can actually reach playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Me

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    they are lucky East is shit this season
    this statement has been true for like 15 years
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Is the NBA this season as exciting as I think it is? For the 1st time in a while I have a desire to watch the regular season and not just the play-offs! Sixers whom I quite like are doing well I think and there seems to be fresh contenders like the Nets with the Lakers and perhaps the Warriors? with the Heat, Boston and the Nuggets of last year. So would you recommend that I subscribe to a sports provider to catch all the action? Or am I overstating how competitive it is this year (during the season and not just play-offs).

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Mavericks beating Nets prove your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.