View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

7 63.64%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

4 36.36%
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6670

Thread: NBA

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Definitely for sure, that fine line between agony and a win, in the NBA a lot of scenarios a rebound, a missed free throw or a shot at the buzzer could totally flip the script.

2. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    From Wojnarowski twitter:

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

4. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    this makes lakers favs for next year imo.

1-lakers
    2-warriors (if durant stays, if not, 3th place)
    3-bucks
    4-raptors
    5-philly/other contender from the west

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I do agree that the Lakers are gonna be favourites but they still got a lot of work to do they currently are very thing yes they have cap space but currently they basically have 3 Players left worthy of the lakers ofcourse two of them are superstars in lebron and the brow but then theres only kuzma left who is an above average player and will be on their roster next season. So imho they still got a long way to go.

The warriors i dont see winning next year even if durant resigns he s most probably not gonna play at all next season and klay will also miss miss most of the regular season and might come back some when around feb at least thats whats reported. And without these two i think it s even gonna be a huge task to just reach the playoffs.

Raptors id probably put at 2 especially if kawhi stays.

Also i d add the nuggets Jokic and murray are quite something, they are still very young and their last season was already great finishing second behind GSW in the regular season and taking portland to game 7 in the western semis. I fully expect them to grow and come back stronger next season.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I believe they can make the playoffs with Curry, Green and Cousins, they will just have to play very different as they used to. Curry is still a top6 player in the L.
    I do also believe that they lost against Raptors cause they had Durant-dependency, imagine if in last 4 months Durant would hv been injured, they're play style changes.

Marc Gasol said his decision will depend on Leonard decision. I will not understand a move to Clippers even if it's hometown, do the Clippers have the pieces to compete for the ship?

8. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I believe they can make the playoffs with Curry, Green and Cousins, they will just have to play very different as they used to. Curry is still a top6 player in the L.
    I do also believe that they lost against Raptors cause they had Durant-dependency, imagine if in last 4 months Durant would hv been injured, they're play style changes.

Marc Gasol said his decision will depend on Leonard decision. I will not understand a move to Clippers even if it's hometown, do the Clippers have the pieces to compete for the ship?
    Agree on the warriors but Cousins is also at the end of his GSW contract and i dont think there is money to re-sign all three of KD, Klay and Boogie unless boogie once again takes the minimum but i don think he ll be ready to do so. And with just steph and green i think the race for playoffs is gonna be a hard one not impossible but very hard since there are no other scorers on that team other than curry.

On the clippers i could kind of understand it Doc rivers is a great coach and they looked very good last season made the playoffs and gave GSW a fight and that after trading away all their assets. Imho Kawhi joining them would make them a serious contender and i m pretty sure they d have enough cap space to get another All star next to Kawhi so i do think that the clippers would be a good choice.

I mean both NY and Brooklyn are the other teams that are talked about and there i really think they dont have what it takes to compete even with kawhi Brooklyn maybe especially if they get Kyrie they should be a contender but the Knicks? Imho knicks can only hope to get Durant and Kawhi but even if they d pull that off next year they would not be in contention for a ring cause that Knicks team Kawhi cant carry by him selfe. So would Kawhi be ready to play a year of basketball with no chances of winning after he missed so much already?

Imho his best choice would be to stay in toronto if we re just talking basketball. He has a great relationship with the GM and seemingly also with the coach and with his teammates plus he already profed that he can win there.
    After the raptors i d say his number two pick should be the clippers then Brooklyn then the Knicks and lastly the Lakers.

At least thats from the five teams that are rumored to be holding meetings with him over the next 2/3 weeks.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

10. Thanks (1): Alex de Large

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    You know, after supporting Inter brings so much heartbreaks and pains, I told myself that I won't be supporting any other sports team or individual.

Call me a bandwagoner but yes, the Warriors first caught my attention in the 14/15 season, the first year they were champions. I also lived in SF for 3 years (one of them during the We Believe era) and it's quite easy for me to have a soft spot for them.

For the past 5 years, they have been sort of my "insurance" for sports joy. When Inter lost, if the Warriors win, it cheers me up a bit. I've been rooting for them, but never got attached.

But that last game 6, Goddamn how can anyone hates this team. To play with that much heart, Kevon Looney and Klay fucking Thompson...Plus the way Steph Curry carries himself. Maybe I'm sick in the head because the moment for me that sealed my allegiance to Inter was 5 May 2002, when I was so Goddamn angry and cried over a bunch of people on TV. And the way the Warriors lose game 6, it honestly made me even sadder than our CL exit this season (because there was no way we would have won CL anyway), and my feelings towards Warriors grew stronger.

I hope that KD and Klay resigns, and I am quite optimistic that they will. The defeat leaves a bitter taste in the mouth and there is no way they do not watch a "revenge" over it. Next season may be a wash, tanking and whatnots, but it'll sure be fun to watch them as the underdogs again.

12. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    You know, after supporting Inter brings so much heartbreaks and pains, I told myself that I won't be supporting any other sports team or individual.

Call me a bandwagoner but yes, the Warriors first caught my attention in the 14/15 season, the first year they were champions. I also lived in SF for 3 years (one of them during the We Believe era) and it's quite easy for me to have a soft spot for them.

For the past 5 years, they have been sort of my "insurance" for sports joy. When Inter lost, if the Warriors win, it cheers me up a bit. I've been rooting for them, but never got attached.

But that last game 6, Goddamn how can anyone hates this team. To play with that much heart, Kevon Looney and Klay fucking Thompson...Plus the way Steph Curry carries himself. Maybe I'm sick in the head because the moment for me that sealed my allegiance to Inter was 5 May 2002, when I was so Goddamn angry and cried over a bunch of people on TV. And the way the Warriors lose game 6, it honestly made me even sadder than our CL exit this season (because there was no way we would have won CL anyway), and my feelings towards Warriors grew stronger.

I hope that KD and Klay resigns, and I am quite optimistic that they will. The defeat leaves a bitter taste in the mouth and there is no way they do not watch a "revenge" over it. Next season may be a wash, tanking and whatnots, but it'll sure be fun to watch them as the underdogs again.
    Pretty much the same for me. actually growing up i was and still am a Bulls fan and since i come from football culture where you just cannot switch team i still root for them. Gladly them and the warriors will not compete for anything meaning full in the near future.
    That being said i always liked steph and i moved to Sf in the summer of 14 so i was in town for their first title and i just fell in love with that team. The style of play the unselfishness it s just a joy to watch.

Game 6 and this whole final series was bad and it hurt but i cannot help but feel proud of this team. You could see that they just gave it their all no matter what and they kept fighting and believing and thats just commendable. Especially if your used to watching your favourite team(inter) crumble when there even is the slightest obstacle coming their way.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What Steph has been able to do is legendary, i remember watching docs about him on the cusp of being waived or traded or have his career cut short because of his ankles. To be honest they beat themselves, even with everything that happened this could have went to a game 7 and anything goes there.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Steph wouldn't be able to win game 7 alone without Klay. So for me it didn't really matter that his last shot didn't go in. Such a damn shame that the era has to be ended with injuries.