View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

8 61.54%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

5 38.46%
Page 333 of 336 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336 LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 6713

Thread: NBA

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    GS always beat everyone because they would shoot lights out, 3s, transition buckets, impossible shots etc. This is prob the first year that shots for them look normal, and thats prob down due to the lack of depth, the injuries and just their shooting not being as good as previous years. Any team that would ever have a lead or look better that lead would get cut after like 3-5 threes in 5 or 5 plays. In the finals they go through droughts plus their defence isnt as good as it was. They need momentum but all these factors are affecting that.
    Down 7, they get 3 consecutive 3s and the lead was done, like i said if these shots dont fall the Warriors are not the Warriors, only they can do that. Thoose Boogie calls were so unfair but he played great, was a great factor in winning both their games..but also was the reason they are down 3-1 and is sloppy at times, he needs to be more consistent and give it his all these last 2 games, he wont get a better shot with a team than this, unless he resigns.

Great game though

Respect to KD and Leonard as well. KL is obviously injured but is trying to manage himself on the floor and tried to finish the game at the end, and also for KD for trying to come back, even though he shouldn't have and his organization should have never floated or talked about him ever coming back.

It was obvious the injury was season ending, he had no business being out there not to mention this could have aggravated his injury, which prob was not a strain in the first place but respect to him regardless because its his decision in the end.

EDIT

When you see this, it typically means a complete Achilles tendon rupture. Kudos to KD for trying to help the team. Hope the video lies.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Es erp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Last edited by K.I.; 11 Jun 19 at 04:25.

2. Thanks (2): Azi13, Hasan

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Lol Steven A pissed about that time out
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Yah it destroyed his momentum, he just said though he used it because under the 3 min mark they lost the time outs, and usually its done to help his starters rest, especially if KL is dealing with an injury.

6. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Yeah but still, you have momentum, Chapionship on the plate and Warriors with water in their ears.

After time out they were 1/6 and Warriors 3/3.

Feel bad for KD, it’s bad injury. Probably year out.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

8. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Lowry trying to be cute with the clock, and throwing the ball away, was way worse than the timeout. He can be brilliant and and incredibly stupid in a span of 2 possessions.

Fav. Player
    Rano & Lautaro

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Lowry trying to be cute with the clock, and throwing the ball away, was way worse than the timeout. He can be brilliant and and incredibly stupid in a span of 2 possessions.
    That ball was blocked by Green.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by German_Interista View Post
    That ball was blocked by Green.
    That was a previous play he is talking about

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Yes when he kicked it out to Gasol but never reached him

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    lowrey starting the game like a bauss
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

This is sad, if i were him i would just have shot it, no need for a dunk especially with ur previous injury. Terrible.

15. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    o.O

what a tragic end for the warriors. KD ruptured achilles & Klay with a torn ACL......warriors need to tank next year and just get the #1 pick
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Tanking doesnt get u the #1 pick anymore.

Congrats to Toronto though, great series from them and they played great. KL was a beast as well. GS played a great series as well regardless of some of the mistakes they did and some of the decisions from Kerrin these finals. They will be in the finals next year i think.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    This is sad, if i were him i would just have shot it, no need for a dunk especially with ur previous injury. Terrible.
    Are you talking about when Klay blew his ACL? You can't really anticipate ever landing awkwardly on your knee like that. Especially in basketball where you're jumping all the time; unfortunately, freak injuries like that can happen at any time. I'm amazed they don't happen even more often, really.

I really thought all the way unil the end that the Warriors, somehow, were going to force Game 7. Without Klay and KD, I don't think they had a chance to survive 48 minutes once they got there, as it turns out, but I thought they would find a way to at least force it there. And they had a chance, too; that was a decently open look for Steph, just couldn't get it to go.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I understand but he already was returning from an injury, without the awkward landing just from jumping and going down he could have injured it.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It was a beautiful mess last night in the city. I'm still in shock cuz we dont get to see Championships that often. Respect to the Warriors tho, those tough little shits are hard to put away.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

21. Thanks (1): Shark

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Was a great game yesterday first of congrats to the raptors they played great playoffs everybody in their team stepped up their game and they always found another guy to help when they were in trouble whether it was ibaka, green, vanvleet, gasol or siakam. I guess there s not much to say about Kawhi other than he s probably the best player in the NBA right now he s always level headed and is amazing on both ends of the floor. I m also very happy for lowry this guy showed a lot of heart and played a great series. Nick nurse also did an amazing job yes there was this one time out but lets be honest his man management and his adjustments from game to game and series to series was just great.

On my beloved warriors what can i say, it really looked like the basketball gods simply did not want them to win another title. But they showed amazing fight and spirit no matter what was thrown in their way they just kept fighting and believing. And despite loosing players left and right it all came down to that last shot by curry he hits that and were heading to game 6 not that they would have had a chance without klay but still.
    On klay man do i feel bad for that guy you could just see how much he wanted to keep on fighting going back to defend after he hits these free throws.

But who ever thinks this was it for the warriors is way off, as long as Klay curry and Green are in their prime their gonna be a title contender. Lets not forget that they put away the rockets and swept the blazers without KD. It s also reported that the warriors are ready to offer a max contract to both KD and Klay and that they ll just pay the luxury tax if they both do stay.

Now with KD and Klay out for what seems to be the whole next season, this free agency is gonna be even more interesting. The same can be said about the warriors next season, it s gonna be hard to even reach the playoffs with just Curry and Green unless grean magically starts to get his shooting percentage up over the summer, this is especially true if KD stays if he leave they can and will get another competent scorer, which imho then again should be enough to reach the playoffs.
    Now if they manage to reach the playoffs next season they might be in a similar situation next season as they were this with boogie with either one or two of Klay and KD coming back just when the playoffs are about to begin.

On a side note i could not help but think while watching the game yesterday if i could only see Inter with the spirit and fight that i saw the warriors playing with yesterday then we might actually win something or at the very least our games might be enjoyable.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (3): Fapuccino, Handoyo, K.I.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    After all these years, a top 5 player playing for the Raptors

Even if they don't win something and Kawhi leaves, if they make the finals, they (1) raise their status as a club to attract more free agents (2) take a massive salary of the books.

It's a gamble, but only time will tell if it was the right one. It was dumb to get rid of Dwayne Casey though. That might be the knot that might undo everything.
    This post aged well All I was hoping for was them conquering the East.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

25. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, K.I., Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He became the greatest once he hit that 3 vs philly because it was something that deRozan and Carter never did. Thinking about everything that happened here makes me cry.... Masai fires the coach of the year and and arguably greatest player in franchise history, for a guy with 1 year left on a deal who barely played due to injury and wanted out of San Antonio. The balls in masai, I swear.

"Madonna...é un macello qua"

27. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Fapuccino

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    He became the greatest once he hit that 3 vs philly because it was something that deRozan and Carter never did. Thinking about everything that happened here makes me cry.... Masai fires the coach of the year and and arguably greatest player in franchise history, for a guy with 1 year left on a deal who barely played due to injury and wanted out of San Antonio. The balls in masai, I swear.

I would have done that deal, i would have given up Lowrey as well for another player.

29. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Watching the Raptors this season gave me a new perspective on how history is written. Not gonna spoil anything specific but it kinda reminds me of the stuff with Arthur Dayne in GoT. There's always finer details you're not going to get in history books that will totally change your perspective on that very thing itself. I'm sure there were moments like this with MJ, Pele, Maradona, etc... that we're not aware of if you weren't closely watching at that time.

Seconds before Kawhi made the most clutch shot in the history of the NBA, he missed a free throw that would have sent the Raptors through to the Conference finals. I was yelling at the TV screen saying he crumbled under pressure, choked and cost us the Conf. finals. With 4 seconds left, he made what was simultaneously the luckiest and most skillful shot I've ever seen in basketball.

The history books won't capture the frustration of fans those few seconds before of him missing that free throw thinking the Raptors fucked it up once again, because it was overshadowed by the greatest shot in NBA history. History only does big and great.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

31. Thanks (3): K.I., Lui, MVD