View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

8 61.54%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

5 38.46%
Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252302342349350351352353 LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 7051

Thread: NBA

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    clips too afraid of fouls so not even playing any defense
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Since I live in EU, I can't watch all the games live. Is there a website where you can rewatch the full games? Thank you,

ps: I think Clippers will win against Denver and I have Celtics in 6 against Heat. (wouldn't mind being wrong in both cases)
    Hey man, you can watch full games on here, https://nbafullhd.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Hey man, you can watch full games on here, https://nbafullhd.com/
    Thanks dude!
    Delaurentis has passion, he participates emotionally in the events of the team, he is a motivator. These are positive character traits, which have their downside. Like Mancini, delaurentis sometimes lets himself be drawn into statements and behaviors that may seem out of place but the value of both is not discussed.

3. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Those Cippers idiots showed so much hate towards Doncic in that Dallas series that I am so happy Denver kicked their asses.

That bitch Morris, loud clown Beverly and hypocrite Harolld ...

Bye bye
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

clippers gonna clipp

pathetic franchise lol

6. Thanks (2): MVD, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Shouldnt have left Toronto.

bUt I waNt tU gO tO lA cAuSe iTs waRM
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

8. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Heatles were favorites too in 2011.

Shit happens. But that "Kahwi is the best player in the league right now" or "Kawhi is MJ 2.0" talk ends today.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

heat were a different story, no one was supposed to beat them

clippers were not out-right favourites, lakers bucks etc were all right there throughout the season to make it to finals or win it

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Kawhi is still a top5 player in the league, easily. Not his fault Paul George only scored 10 again

Seeing Denver going through makes me happy! Murray id a beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

13. Thanks (2): Adriano, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    This series loss is all on doc rivers. Incompetent coach. Look at what these other coaches are doing with their rosters and it's clear; he's garbage.

15. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Jokic man what a player...
    Clips defense was rubbish in the second half they could not get Jokic under control which freed up everyone else and you know the joker is gonna find em.

Also paul gorge has to give up that fucken Playof P nickname what a shitty performance throughout these playoffs by him and this game 7 was simply a disaster.
    On kawhi imho still easily a top 3 player in the nba and within that top 3 i dont wanna choose whose best. Lets not ignore that up until yesterday in the 4th quarter Kawhi did his job through out these playoffs, stepping up when his team needed him until the second half of game 7 where he somehow was shit especially in q4. Was a bit surprised by that as Kawhi always seems so composed but looking at his shooting in the 4th he clearly was shook.

I guess the bottom line is that toronto raps supporting cast was/is stronger than most like to admit and while PG 13 is the flashier name I d take lowry over him in a playoff battle every day of the week.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

17. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    I think Nick Nurse ultimately was underrated in his role of creating opportunities and plays for lowry/kawhi/siakam/supporting cast; shit that doc rivers simply didn't do. Clips literally looked like random offensive ball movement, too much iso, and not enough set plays to counter the obvious double teaming that was happening to kawhi.

contrast that with denver where their plays to be able to consistently keep murray open and consistently have jokic in advantegous positions.

I think it's great for the league what's happening. Stevens, Spo, Malone, and Vogel are actual good coaches and we're seeing better basketball being played. Straight jacking up 3s and all out iso ball can take a back seat.

19. Thanks (1): rfU

Vietnam

Karma Leonard

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    heat were a different story, no one was supposed to beat them

clippers were not out-right favourites, lakers bucks etc were all right there throughout the season to make it to finals or win it
    Not sure if we're agreeing or disagreeing but Clippers were hyped from the jump, beyond hyped, from the billboards in downtown LA to NB "This is his city" commercials to Skipp Bayless "the Clippers are dogs" comments. I don't think anyone had Bucks down to win the 'ship this year with Middleton as the #2.

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    This series loss is all on doc rivers. Incompetent coach. Look at what these other coaches are doing with their rosters and it's clear; he's garbage.
    Been saying this ever since Mavs series, no game plan, just riding on that 2008 championship run. There's a clip going around of Phil Jackson telling the 2010 Lakers in the huddle how Doc's teams always fold in the 4th lol This loss is on Doc for me, good coach but not championship level.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

23. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, n4l

Netherlands

Kawhi is still a generational talent; he just chose the wrong robin. Paul George is a losing basketball player and will never be more than the third option on a championship level team.

25. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    lmao...

Rivers is the only coach in NBA history to lose a 3-1 lead in three playoff series, having done so with the Clippers in the 2015 West semis against the Houston Rockets and with the Orlando Magic in the first round against the Detroit Pistons in 2003.

Netherlands

That Pistons series was hilarious. McGrady came out after game five and talked about how excited he was to finally advance to the second round of the playoffs.

He then got completely shutdown and they lost 3 in a row.

28. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Kawhi is still a generational talent; he just chose the wrong robin. Paul George is a losing basketball player and will never be more than the third option on a championship level team.
    That story of the Clippers giving Kawhi a list of players to choose from and he picked George -- I wonder who else was on that list.

But Kawhi was just as bad as PG last night. 10-38 between the 2 of them

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I still think Kawhi is the best player in the world given his defense, but he's just not a great offensive player. He's good, but not great.

But again, as much as the media wants to dickride "superstars" for ratings, this is still a team sport. You need a good supporting cast, with a lot of chemistry, and most importantly a lot of grit/heart. Clippers shouldn't treat regular season with that much disdain, and use it as a chance for teambuilding.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

32. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

1st to ask the real question, they shortened the shorts right? I rememeber a while back they had an honorary match or something and the players wore OG shorts like the old players did but weren't comfortble (becasue of the fans berating maybe?) and changed back. So from that sense it's kinda of a big deal that they shorten them if indeed that is the case. Was it from the beginnning of the season or just recently with no fans to avoid their remarks?

Anyway, I only watched game 7 of Nuggets x Clippers and now both of the Heat and Celtics games in these playoffs. Bro, fuckin jokic is insane, never knew this guy but it's so fun to watch such a big guy play like he's freaking Rondo. Was happy with the underdog winning but honestly, the Clippers vs Lakers would have been much more hype (and balanced perhaps?), hope the nuggets won't disappoint. Plus looking forward to seeing Lebron as I did not watch a single match of him with the Lakers and their roster is stacked so will def root for the big underdogs.

I'm rooting for the Heat to win the whole thing because I'm a big fan of Jimmy BUCKETS, wish he didn't leave the Sixers but I guess he made the right choice. Such a clutch player and as is the trend with elite players nowadays he's good defensively as he is offensively. Don't know much about the other guys on the starting roster, they seem like an average team really. Hero did impress me of course with how young he is and Crowder is a very solid player who I'm familiar with but other than that I'm pretty clueless on the rest, some good players for sure but nothing jaw-dropping. And when you consider that Butler is their superstar and he's not even like the other superstars where he just scores for the laughs they don't strike me as that strong of a team compared to what I'm used to in this super teams era with minimum 2 great players on a team.

35. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD