View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

7 63.64%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

4 36.36%
Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 6677

Thread: NBA

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I got that feeling Zion won't be a great. Sure, he is a beast, but he looks the type to be overhyped and fail hard.

Just my unpopular opinion. He isn't in NBA yet, ofc, but I don't see THE IT FACTOR
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

2. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    The moment Derrick Rose found out he was traded to the Knicks.

https://twitter.com/Stadium/status/1116498553956982785
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

4. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Hasan, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Netherlands

I got that feeling Zion won't be a great. Sure, he is a beast, but he looks the type to be overhyped and fail hard.

Just my unpopular opinion. He isn't in NBA yet, ofc, but I don't see THE IT FACTOR
    I really disagree with this. My only concern for Zion is injuries/age, as his body composition is quite unusual and if he loses any of his explosiveness his game will decline significantly. I view Zion as a Draymond Green type player with better scoring ability. He can thrive as a 4 or 5 in today's game.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Kyle Lowry may be the worst NBA "All Star" of all time, not to mention his media interviews from what i have seen from them are garbage. Toronto should have traded him 3 playoffs ago.

9. Thanks (2): Hasan, n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

For the time being, I'm in Orlando...kinda wish I were a Magic fan right about now, but seeing as how I haven't been anywhere to be seen for their last seven years of shit, it would be disingenuous to suddenly start claiming them now. But good for them; 22-9 in their last 31 going into the playoffs so to view them as a run-of-the-mill 42-40 team would be selling them short; they've played better than their record for some time now.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Finally some serious basketball, Celtics - Pacers under 90 points at half time.

Good defense, rooting for Pacers. Don’t like leader Kyrie.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

12. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Finally some serious basketball, Celtics - Pacers under 90 points at half time.

Good defense, rooting for Pacers. Don’t like leader Kyrie.
    How did Irving play? The excuse for him playing half-assed during the regular season is that he's supposed to be "clutch" in playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Kyle Lowry may be the worst NBA "All Star" of all time, not to mention his media interviews from what i have seen from them are garbage. Toronto should have traded him 3 playoffs ago.
    He's the Higuain of basketball. Perform in regular games, but when push comes to shove he disappears. I'm glad the Raptors traded DeRozan for Kawhi, but they need a new PG. Lin and VanVleet just aren't up to par with their ambitions. I just hope they don't bungle it so early that Kawhi signs for the Clippers or Lakers or something.

Now that I think about it, both of Toronto's guards are way below par. Danny Green should be a squad player for 3s, and Lowry just doesn't have it for top games.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    How did Irving play? The excuse for him playing half-assed during the regular season is that he's supposed to be "clutch" in playoffs.

He's the Higuain of basketball. Perform in regular games, but when push comes to shove he disappears. I'm glad the Raptors traded DeRozan for Kawhi, but they need a new PG. Lin and VanVleet just aren't up to par with their ambitions. I just hope they don't bungle it so early that Kawhi signs for the Clippers or Lakers or something.

Now that I think about it, both of Toronto's guards are way below par. Danny Green should be a squad player for 3s, and Lowry just doesn't have it for top games.
    Lowry has been crap in the regular season too, nothing to do with this being a playoff game. Green is definitely good enough to start.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I’m not objective regarding Kyrie, he’s forcing leader role for himself over there and it’s visible that is not happily accepted by rest of the team, especially young guards. He took 17 shots for 20 pts but they won thanks to horrible 2nd half from Pacers. He had couple good defensive reactions though.

I just don’t like that “thug” attitude from him and Westbrook. Always saying how humble they are but they’re acting totally opposite.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

16. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Nets concede 51 points in 3rd quarter. What a disaster. They were the better team in most of the game.

Just checked, that's the worse quarter in the entire playoff history of the NBA
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

18. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Dame vs Westbrook match up shows how empty Russels numbers really are.

20. Thanks (5): Adriano@10, K.I., n4l, thatdude, zodd

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Dame vs Westbrook match up shows how empty Russels numbers really are.
    Yeah man okc has been so disappointing thus far than again dame and cj are just spectacular when they are on.
    Also happy that the jazz did not get swiped by the Rockets and i m just surprised at how stubborn the rockets are they lost yesterday mainly cause they kept on insisting shooting the 3 and i think they went 0 for 13 in the 4th which is just insane. How can a coach let that go on ?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

22. Thanks (2): Hasan, K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Rockets did the same last year against Golden State. Ill give you a stock market reference, you keep holding on to the stock till your down 90% in hopes of it rebounding but by the time u realize it its done haha. They dont go for easy twos or go to post play, thats their coach and that team for u.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Yeah man okc has been so disappointing thus far than again dame and cj are just spectacular when they are on.
    Also happy that the jazz did not get swiped by the Rockets and i m just surprised at how stubborn the rockets are they lost yesterday mainly cause they kept on insisting shooting the 3 and i think they went 0 for 13 in the 4th which is just insane. How can a coach let that go on ?
    It’s not the coach. It’s their analytics people who tell them to play this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dame!!!

What a shot

26. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Bye Felicia....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

28. Thanks (1): Hasan

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Dame deserves it, hope he gets a max contract with a no trade clause.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah Dame is just amazing!! What a shot!!

That being said i m a bit disappointed by the thunder as good as Portland is only winning one game is terrible for a team like OKC. I mean russel is putting up numbers but the longer it goes on the more empty those numbers seem. How the fuck do you lose this game when your what 13 up with 4 to go or something like that?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Netherlands

Shooting in basketball has never been better

32. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD