View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2017 NBA Finals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden State Warriors

9 64.29%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

5 35.71%
Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 7237

Thread: NBA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

10 years of FIF
    Lakers gonna repeat, book it.

2. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Massive deals. Levert to the Pacers, Oladipo to Houston.

- - - Updated - - -

To quote the great Chuck Barkley: “KD went from the splash brothers to the dribble brothers.”

This why I can't take basketball seriously anymore, players have to much power, callin the shots, banding up together, deciding when to play, getting coaches fired, players traded, etc. The mindset is totally wrong, this ain't NBA, its reality TV

My little nephew dropped out of middle-school basketball because he didn't like having to compete for a spot against other kids. It's no wonder.

And speaking of this pantie wearing generation of men, Ben Simmons 5pts vs Miami Heat??

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Mavericks need to ship Porzingis somewhere else, since he only plays really good when Dončić is not on the court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Unicorn is little jealous on Luka, still didn’t accept 2nd role spot.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Nets played a good game versus the Bucks. Was a damn good game overall. Harden and KD could work. I know Harden is mistaken for being selfish (he led the league in assists in 16-17 season) but he went out of his way to play team ball, even deferred to KD in the clutch. With Harden on point this could really work, but will Kryrie adjust? He's the third option now behind KD and Harden, no question.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    To quote the great Chuck Barkley: “KD went from the splash brothers to the dribble brothers.”

This why I can't take basketball seriously anymore, players have to much power, callin the shots, banding up together, deciding when to play, getting coaches fired, players traded, etc. The mindset is totally wrong, this ain't NBA, its reality TV

My little nephew dropped out of middle-school basketball because he didn't like having to compete for a spot against other kids. It's no wonder.

And speaking of this pantie wearing generation of men, Ben Simmons 5pts vs Miami Heat??
    For real? I love it man, and the number of talented players who keep popping up recently is just so promising. And there is so much unpredictability on who would be champions, or who will even make the playoffs.

And yes I think Ben Simmons is massively overrated, he hasn't progressed that much it's unfortunate.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Bit early but my money's on Jokic winning MVP. Only player in the MVP race averaging a triple dub. Nuggets need to step it up though.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Jokič has a better team than Mavericks, so I predict Jokič as well
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

12. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Porzingis is robbing Dallas for money atm, he's playing below every level.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

14. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Nets smh

Every game is shoot out, who can score the most. Nash never played defence either so no surprises here I guess.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Westbrook had something to prove...but still, Nets had the game and they lost because of stupidity.

17. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Kevin Garnett:

"I don’t think guys from 20 years ago could play in this game. Twenty years ago, guys used their hands to control players. Now you can’t use your hands. That makes defense damn near impossible. Can you imagine not hand-checking Michael Jordan? Naw. The fact that you can’t touch players gives the offensive player so much flexibility. Defensive players have to take angles away and stuff like that. But if you have any creativity and ambition, you can be a great offensive player in this league....

These guards changed the game. I don’t know if even the guards from 20 or 30 years ago could play in this time right here. It’s creative. It’s competitive. It’s saucy. You’ll get dropped! A [expletive] will cross you over and break your A.C.L. these days. The game is in a great place."

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF

Best 1 on 1 player right now

20. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

The Warriors are wasting Steph’s prime years and I wouldn’t be too mad if he decides to leave when this season is over. He gave so much to us but it’s painful as fuck to watch the Warriors nowadays. We should’ve just stayed in Oakland, moving to SF turned out to be a curse or something. we’re the Arsenal of the NBA :/

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Let him go to Nets. Haha

23. Thanks (1): Broseph Stalin

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Looks like Drummond and Griffin might both get bought out. Would be coveted by LAC, LAL, and BKY.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    The Warriors are wasting Steph’s prime years and I wouldn’t be too mad if he decides to leave when this season is over. He gave so much to us but it’s painful as fuck to watch the Warriors nowadays. We should’ve just stayed in Oakland, moving to SF turned out to be a curse or something. we’re the Arsenal of the NBA :/
    LOl in what sense once klay is back they re amongst the favourites again
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOl in what sense once klay is back they re amongst the favourites again
    After two torn ACLs and two missed seasons , no one really knows if we are ever going to see the old Klay back.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Maybe not the old Klay, but he can be good enough to start in that team, probably. If Wall can come back, and if Durant and Rose can still play at a high level (okay Rose is a bit more inconsistent), why not K.Thompson?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    After two torn ACLs and two missed seasons , no one really knows if we are ever going to see the old Klay back.
    not to worried bout the guy who scored 60 with 11 dribbles.....he does not carry the ball he does not dribble he does not really dunk all he need s to do is catch and shoot. think he s gonna come back very close to the pre ACL klay..
    also his presence on the floor is gonna give everyone more room cause even if his movemnet is limited you still cant leave the guy alone cause his shooting is gonna be there
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte